[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEE I TRIED TO BE A WAGIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: REEEE.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
REEEEEEE

I tried to apply for a job with this fuck Oliver Palmer 1(917)-720-7758 and he scammed me out of money

I try to make step uncle happy and I GET SCAMMED REEEE

Fellow NEETs, ITS NOT WORTH IT!

call him and post a recording here pls
>>
Not your personal army faggit
>>
>>29865513

Fuck you, NEETS have to stick together or the wagies win
>>
My girlfriend's best friend tried to get a job in high school, she asserted cheerfully she would make $17.50 or more an hour in addition to commission. Turned out she was roped into a pyramid scheme in which she was solely able to break even selling cutlery to her parents, aunts and uncles

Pretty funny a
>>
>>29865435
you said it, it's not worth it
>>
>>29865545
>girlfriend

gtfo
>>
>>29865435
I could call him, but I have no idea what to say or if I can even record my call
>>
>>29865604

What would you say to him if you were to call?
>>
>>29865693
>l have no idea what to say
>>
bump

I want to hear some recordings
>>
How to you get scammed while applying for a job?
>>
>>29865795
Then think you dumb nigger
>>
>>29865604
Just use http://vocaroo.com/ or something
>>
>>29865435
>1(917)-720-7758
I'll call him. I just need to think of some shit to say. Any ideas?
>>
>>29866321
just tell him to go fuck himself m8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.