[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot here looking for some new robot orbiters. Make sure to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 675x1200
Fembot here looking for some new robot orbiters. Make sure to make clear why i should choose you over other lonely anons.
>>
File: clean.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
clean.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
Because I will ignore you and you can pretend I'm your father. If you give me enough attention I might love you back. I won't
>>
Is that fat Erica?
>>
Because I won't talk to you and take no notice of you and when I do I'll make snarky comments about you using the verified cumwhore roastie Snapchat filter.
>>
>>29865269

Cause I have a big dick and lots of cummies to share with you
>>
File: 1456469379243.png (21 KB, 310x330) Image search: [Google]
1456469379243.png
21 KB, 310x330
Because I have a dozen other girls like you, and you're just another pawn to me.
>>
somebody post her fucking tits already
>>
>>29865269
What is your Skype

RObott
>>
>>29865269
I'll shower you with compliments and I have plenty of pent up sexual aggression, so I'll be constantly feeding your ego as a desirable chick.

Want me to drop my skype?
>>
I won't complement you because I only compliment insecure and homely girls, not girls who know they are attractive and fake insecurity.
>>
My parents are D-list celebrities
>>
Whats with the dog-body parts.
>>
Either you`re a bietch or really striving for some attention. The hell do you think robots are, fucking watering holes for your dry pussy whenever you feel the need of attention?
Its like you just want to use them and throw them away and you don`t even care to admit how big of a dick move that is.
Go get a fucking boyfriend already geez
>>
>>29865269
Gotta respect the honesty.
>>
women can get beta orbiters whenever they want

there is no application process
>>
Can I foster an orbiter? I'll stop responding to you when I fully grasp how pathetic you are.

I want to use and throw you away just like how >>29865589 says. No compliments necessary. Hmu
>>
I'll be your orbiter if you can read out "We got gushin' gonads, tinglin' tushes
Hairy balls and hairy bushes
S&M, whips and chains
Pregnant ladies with menstrual pains
We got rape, necro and both ways
We got incest and bestiality too
We got girls who'll eat your pee and poo
And guys who'd love to fuck your shoe" on vocaroo for me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.