[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you pass your exams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: frog.jpg (5 KB, 195x179) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
5 KB, 195x179
>yfw you pass your exams
>>
>>29865243
I want middle schoolers to leave.
>>
my man making me proud
>>
File: 1459652721894.jpg (68 KB, 1024x821) Image search: [Google]
1459652721894.jpg
68 KB, 1024x821
>>29865243
>yfw you get deans list
>>
>>29865302
Get Iost you fucking faggot
>>
File: fr.jpg (47 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
fr.jpg
47 KB, 426x426
>yfw working hard at the beginning of the semester so you can slack off during finals
>>
>>29865243
>tfw it's been so long since you dropped out you can barely remember the feelings of disappointment
>>
/r9k/ would you take a test for someone else, using their ID card to enter the lab, for $300? that offer was made to me
i'm thinking i'm going to tell him no, because i really don't need the money that bad and there's too many unknowns for me to properly account for and control
but would you do it?
>>
>>29865370
i don't like to slack. (i do slack but i never like it)

there's something satisfying about just doing really well. just like a "yeah fuck you kiss my ass i'm the best" sort of satisfaction.
>>
>>29865370
i have a 4.0 in college and there's only been 1 exam i've ever actually studied for
if you do well on the midterms, there's literally no reason to put any time into preparing for the final
>>
I was/am too scared to go to college even though I have the intelligence and discipline to do well
>>
>>29865302
t-thanks

bloxblox
>>
>>29865397
Only if you DO NOT attend ANY university. If they catch you, you will banned from that school, and probably all other schools in the area/system.
>>
>>29865511
that's the biggest deterrent for me
he goes to a community college but i go to a public university, and i'd fear that if i got caught, my university would be informed
that and it's a crime to impersonate someone else, especially with government ID
probably not gonna do it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.