[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GETTING A GF 101
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10
File: Vashtie-Kola-portrait.jpg (84 KB, 479x719) Image search: [Google]
Vashtie-Kola-portrait.jpg
84 KB, 479x719
Ok bots, get in here

this is for are you lonely virgins and dateless guys

If youre wondering how to get a gf, CLASS has just begun.

If you stick around in ITT you will learn the main secret to getting "the girl". and no, this is not one of those "just be yourself" bullshit threads.

So if you are desperate, or just want to sharpen up your skills, post in this thread and stick around because I will be covering EVERYTHING
>>
bump
i know we got some virgins on here
>>
>>29865190
>because I will be covering EVERYTHING
Neat...
>>29865190
Yeah I'm pretty much a meme robot.
>>
>>29865358
what areas are you having trouble in when it comes to attracting females
>>
>>29865190

Fuck off.

A gf is a money leach you waste your resources on. Robots usually are NEET and can't sustain a relationship even if they bothered too. Women only care if a man has social value, status, or cash they can leach off of as they plot a way to find someone new they can depend on.
>>
>first match on tinder sends him a smiley face
>thinks he's mastered the art of picking up girls now
>excited to teach those losers on r9k
>>
>>29865496
ok get the fuck out of the thread then
>>
>>29865496
This.

Fuck women

ori8gi alr
>>
What if the girl you like is going out with someone
>>
>>29865554
Find another girl. Billions of them on earth
>>
I find it impossible to show romantic interest because I'm terrified of coming off as boring or a sperg.

I can talk to women, but when it comes to trying to ask someone on a date or whatever, I lock up and bury the idea.
>>
What if you really like the girl, but the girl really doesn't like you back?
>>
File: ok.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
>>29865517
crying lmao
>>
>>29865190
Ok, i dont really care about getting a gf seeing as how i could get my dong sucked tomorrow if i wanted, but how do i stop being so comfy? Sitting alone in my room, jacking off, reading, excersizing, eating and browsing is so comfy and without pressure. Why should i get a gf when most women are such shit and the ones that aren't dont want me?

I also want to go fucking insane and troll society, any suggestions?
>>
>>29865631
When you want to ask a female out on a date, think about your favorite dish at a restaurant and see the date as that dish you want to order. You wouldn't shy away from food would you? So pretend she is that and go for her. Then in the end you will eat her pussy like mac and cheese if you play your cards right
>>29865660
find a new girl
>>
>>29865190
How do you find someone worth your time?

Honestly, the dating world is clogged with absolutely worthless people.
>>
>>29865711
> how do i stop being so comfy?
get out of your comfort zone, stop jacking off so much and go talk to more women, if you really want to do it, youll find a way
>Why should i get a gf when most women are such shit and the ones that aren't dont want me?
ask yourself this question, what are all the qualities the "non shit" females have? write them down, now next to that list, write down all the qualities you as a male need to have to attract a female who has all of these attributes. look at that list and rate yourself on all of those qualities from 1-10, are you that person? do you match the type of person that needs to match that type of woman.?
>>
>>29865905

This is too much effort desu im just going to stay comfy
>>
Date with a girl in 2 days.
Fat, literally put "enjoys food" on her profile.
Kinky, she has a profile on a fetish website but that isn't where I met her.
Gamer, plays handhelds, also anime.
Uni student, I am NEET.

I have never went on a date before.
How do I try to make it go well?
How do I tell if it's going well?
How do I follow it up?

Thanks in advance.
>>
Do this in a strategic manner.
>take pictures of 100 girls you find attractive/in your league looking
>give each of these girls a profile
>follow these girls to get information about them (social media can help)
>make sure to follow many at once to avoid looking like a stalker
>try to fill out as many of these profiles as possible
>once you have enough information on these girls you can throw away the profiles that are unappealing for whatever reason
These next steps are the hard ones, so make sure you've done your research and rehearse the situations before you pull them off.
>"run into" these girl during times that you have found most appropriate (remember you should have all there schedules written down in their profiles)
>make idle conversations at first, but try to ease into more meaningful one (remember you know them more than they know you, DO NOT let them know you have any pre-notions about them that aren't from this first conversation)
>retrieve their contact information if they are willing
Don't pick any favorites here, you can't create this situation again, so you will lose a lot of profiles in this step.
>wait 5-15 days to contact them (start contacting some over others first, so too much time doesn't pass. Give each profile a chance.
>hang out a few times
>keep care track of their relationship status, and friends (no two profiles should be close friends with one another, it will risk losing two or more at once. Let one profile go if you have to)
>you can drop profiles if you have to (don't be picky)
>after spending some time with each girl (yes now they are people now, you can now enjoy there human company) ask them out periodically
>after going through a series of dates you will get a good idea how long each relationship is going to last
>develop your serious relationship with one of them (more of them if you like to juggle, but that is superfluous at this point)
You now have a girlfriend that you chose(more or less, so you should be happy.
>>
>>29865528

I've been with way more women then you have. Your life experience is shit. Fuck outa here you ego stoking joke
>>
>>29865981
Oh and it's a plan for sushi during late lunch after she gets off her course, if it matters.
>>
>>29865988

-EXTENSION-

Destroy the profiles; they are outdated.
If your relationship doesn't work out in the short run, you have more to fall back on if you did this right, but you should have a handle on this.

Enjoy your girlfriend. You deserve her.
>>
>>29865792
what you first have to understand is that the more you live life and the more people you interact with you will realize there IS someone for everyone,
as a matter of fact there are multiple people out there that you would want 100% and they would want you 100% just as much as you want them, the reasons you arent running into these people is
1. You might not be presenting yourself enough
2. You are hiding from your true self.

WHO ARE YOU REALLY

you have to know exactly who you are, what are your likes/dislikes, what are you about, what do you stand for, what moral values do you have if any.

what type of woman do you want to have in your life and what type of person do you feel like you need to be to get her?
>>
>>29865988
>wait 5-15 days to contact
Kill yourself here.
>>
lesson 1

be born a chad

there are no other lessons

congratulations on graduating
>>
>>29865190
i know its been said over and over, but it literally comes down to having confidence. thats all. not looks, not money. you have to beleive that youre the shit, and walk around like you own the place. women gravitate towards guys like that. now, the shitty thing is that confidence isnt just something you can read about in a book and learn. you have to actually beleive in yourself and think youre the bomb. then girls will too.
>>
File: ed.jpg (67 KB, 960x875) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
67 KB, 960x875
>>29865711
>Why should i get a gf when most women are such shit and the ones that aren't dont want me?

a solid 70% of them operate in a completely fucking retarded insane manner
>>
>>29866027
This is proven by frat boys.
>>
>>29865190
will this course also cover how to acquire neet bux?
I'm afraid $ is required to obtain a qt
>>
>>29865981
>How do I try to make it go well?
dont, just dress well, make her smile and enjoy yourselves, treat it like youre hanging out with a buddy you havent seen in years
>How do I tell if it's going well?
the more shes smiling and laughing the better
>How do I follow it up?
text her afterwards and tell her how good of a time you had on your date and then gauge her to see whens the next time she wants to get together , open communication
>>
>>29866052
i actually asked this question to several (attractive) women and got almost the same answer every time, the question was

"What is it that makes you attracted to a man?"

and what i got from their answers was: "You attract who you are"

so basically when they see a guy and they like him, its because they see him at the same level they see themselves, thats how we get the Stacys hooking up with Chad thing
>>
>>29866114
no money required my neet friendo. this class is free
>>
I don't understand how anyone could feel like they deserve a gf. I'm a loser that had nothing to offer a woman, how do others feel like they deserve a gf? At what point do you think that you should an could get a gf?
>>
>>29866307
>At what point do you think that you should an could get a gf?

SHOULD is relative, anybody COULD get a gf, but since you see yourself as a loser, you wont have many options, raise your confidence
>>
>>29866281
no stupid fuck, how does a neet go about getting neetbux to take qts out on dates

also
how do you even go about paying the bill on your first date?
do you split it, pay it all yourself?

what is the proper etiquette when it comes to paying bills and shit with a qt you are just getting to know?
>>
>>29865578
>>29865752
>>29865528
>>29865343
>>29865428
>>29866015
>>29866117
>>29866261

Holy shit this is the most cancerous advice I've ever read in my life. I can just see you as that fat ass dude who everyone bitches to and he tries to give them "advice" on their relationships but in reality he is just pissing them off. Even so he is willing to listen to their venting so they keep him around, as a group emotional tampon. I knew two people like you in HS and you type just like they did, you fucking beta ass orbiter fag.
>>
>Work in office.
>Girl around my age works in different department that works right next to my department works.
>She's exactly my type.
>Relatively friendly at work, seems to be into me from what I can tell.
>Grow some balls two weeks ago, ask her to go do something.
>She's pretty receptive, tells me to give me her number.
>Give it to her.
>Weekend goes by, no communication.
>That Tuesday comes.
>Sorry anon, I forgot to put your number in my phone. So forgetful, amirite XD
>Get her phone number.
>Some friendly texting back and forth.
>Ask her yesterday if she wants to do that thing this weekend.
>No response Saturday.
>Get late response today, too late to actually do shit.

I don't want to be that creepy guy who keeps pushing things when the girl has no interest. Should I just bail and try to find another girl?

It would be so much easier if girls would just plain and simply say no if they're not interested so we can just move on to new targets.
>>
>>29866363

I'm asking why others feel like they deserve a gf though? At what point or what do they have that makes them think they deserve one?
>>
>>29865190
the problem with getting a gf is that it requires two very impossible steps for robots:

1. improve yourself. get fit, wear nice clothes, clean your ass, brush your teeth, take care of your hair. (they'll argue that there's no point and that society is against them no matter what they do, so why try)

2. get a social circle, meet new people through it. (they're fucking autists. fitting in is impossible for them)
>>
>>29866420
>no stupid fuck, how does a neet go about getting neetbux to take qts out on dates

how about you get a fucking job?

>how do you even go about paying the bill on your first date?
do you split it, pay it all yourself?

You're still doing that 80's and 90's stuff and it's 2016; nobody even actually does first dates anymore. These days you're gonna have to really have to get to know females first. That stuff would probably work for you if it was the 80's or the 90's. Even the really good guys don't do that these days !

>what is the proper etiquette when it comes to paying bills and shit with a qt you are just getting to know?

split it especially if you havent got the pussy yet
>>
>>29866424
you failed the class, see you next semester, NEET
>>
>>29866441
yes, on to the next one
>>
Ok but better question, how do I regain hope for men long enough to get a BF?
>>
>>29866452
idk i can only speak for myself when i say WHO THE HELL CARES, what does another mans feelings about what they desrve have to do with you?
>>
>>29866474
>1. improve yourself. get fit, wear nice clothes, clean your ass, brush your teeth, take care of your hair. (they'll argue that there's no point and that society is against them no matter what they do, so why try)

well i guess the WANT isnt bad enough and they should drop out of my fucking class

2. get a social circle, meet new people through it. (they're fucking autists. fitting in is impossible for them)

all you need is a good wingman, confidence and decent social skills
>>
>>29866623
can you go into more detail with this one?
>>
>>29866515
>what is the proper etiquette when it comes to paying bills and shit with a qt you are just getting to know?
>split it especially if you havent got the pussy yet

FYI: IF YOU SPLIT THE BILL THE GIRL WILL NEVER TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AS A MAN.

if you don't have money don't ask her out broke bitch

#1 pet peeve of girls is a man who asks to split the bill or who can't even pay for her. don't waste her time. her getting ready for you cost more than that bill.
>>
>>29866756
ive never had a problem getting pussy from a girl i split the bill with, but thats all preference so there is no real answer
>>
>>29866587
Thought so. Which sucks since I found her really attractive.

Any advice how I can get a girl to go from friendly interactions to going out with me, or is it plain and simply luck of the draw? Because I've been having a lot of trouble getting them to come out with me lately.

I'm not poor, so money's not an issue btw.
>>
File: 94c.png (471 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
94c.png
471 KB, 680x453
>>29866756
>go to a movie with a girl
>previously told her I'd pay for it
>tell her she has to pay for her own when we get there
>"o-okay"
>fall asleep during shit movie
>misspell her name over text

>months later, she's being ostrasized from friends because of nasty breakup
>tell her i dont care if she broke up with him
>she says im a "true friend"
>mfw
>>
>>29866732
Basically I know that all men just want sex and will treat me as an attainable sex provider instead of as a confidant, friend, gaming buddy, intellectual partner etc. The ones who want any of those things from me are the ones who also have a mindset of "you're not good enough unless you can do X level math" or "you're not a gamer unless you play COD/CS:GO/overwatch/etc". The ones who are chill are the ones who don't care because they're okay with any girl as long as they'll fuck.
>>
>>29866901
idk any details about your situation so all i can tell you is talk to them more, get to know them, actually have conversations instead of just friendly interactions so she will be the one asking YOU to hang out, youre the prize, not them
>>
>>29867034
>idk any details about your situation so all i can tell you is talk to them more, get to know them
Won't that friendzone me? I always thought it was better to make your intentions known relatively quickly and then just moving if rejected.
>>
>>29866978
well sounds like you need to find a different type of guy then, i wish i could give you a better answer but i have no experience in what youre talking about
>>
>>29867120
one 30 second conversation is all you need to get the girl and make your intentions known. Remember, girls like to talk so you dont have to do much but engage then listen, but every female is different so just feel out the female and make your move.
>>
>>29867204
>one 30 second conversation is all you need to get the girl and make your intentions known
what would i say in this conversation?
>>
>>29867267
eyy bb u want sum fuk?
>>
>>29867267
find out her name, ask a few questions to see what shes all about, should take less than a minute, turn your natural charm on (took me years to activate my charm)
>>
File: phat-funk.jpg (80 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
phat-funk.jpg
80 KB, 670x409
>>29867370
>activate my charm
>>
Making eye contact is a problem for me. Regardless of any logical thinking and self awareness of cognitive distortions / biases, when I'm with someone in person, all thought goes out the door, and I experience an overwhelming feeling that my gaze and presence are essentially unwelcome and uncomfortable for the other person.

Furthermore, I'm paralyzed by a kind of avoidant perfectionism. In the moment, the prospect of "losing face" (through action) is such a strong negative incentive that I simply do nothing. I'm unwilling to practice and make mistakes, even though I know people mostly don't care, pay attention, or remember small social mis-steps (at least not explicitly; I find that such things are in fact "remembered" through implicit/procedural memory; they are reinforced through repeated patterns of interaction). Instead of "rolling with the punches", dealing with jokes and banter, my inaction seems to reinforce awkward silence. I don't really have a problem with this on the level of the direct experience. I take issue with this because of the consequences. Because I'm not "easy to talk to", I hypothesize that this severely limits (basically eliminates) the possibility of developing friendship (I have 0 friends), and decreases the probability of important or beneficial information being communicated (at work).

Why should a woman bother befriending or attaching themselves to a social retard who isn't even low in the social hierarchy, but completely absent from it. And I'm not good looking enough or wealthy enough to compensate.
>>
>>29866978
Beats me. Many men are paranoid about the friendzone. Because women tend to be bad friends, and because they have to allocate their attention wisely if they want to ever get laid (they really just have to...). So I honestly don't know. Men will lie to you and it sucks. It's sweet that you're looking for that, I do sympathize with your situation (but still, REEEEEEE).
I guess talk to them for a while and only reveal and you MIGHT be romantically interested when it seems like they need to know, and when you think you talked to them enough to detect that they might be lying to you after that?
I don't know, you have the upper hand, just be as smart about it as you can.
They might try to lie and mislead you even though they're not bad guys and might be what you're looking for anyway. It could be forgivable to some extent. Just because they're trying to get laid doesn't mean they don't appreciate you otherwise.
I'm just a robot also, so what do I know.
>"you're not good enough unless you can do X level math" or "you're not a gamer unless you play COD/CS:GO/overwatch/etc"
kek.. only fuck. People say that? To girls?
>>
File: joo98.png (305 KB, 423x619) Image search: [Google]
joo98.png
305 KB, 423x619
>>29867370
>activate my charm
>hey baby, let me tell you why hitler wasn't such a bad guy after all.
>>
>>29868808
Yeah thanks, I know the solution is to keep looking until I find a good one but when I give guys chances 9/10 times it ends with them claiming I lead them on by giving them my number or even just by having a chat after class and it's annoying af.

Yeah the conversation these days usually goes like:
>do you play any games fembot?
>sometimes
>like what?
>idk... Skyrim, fallout
>oh you seemed like you would be more of a gamer type. It's so hard to find girls who actually play games. Do you play lol/overwatch?
>no
>oh *changes topic*
>>
>>29865496
Spell leach correctly, you're triggering me
>>
>>29869134
Damn.

Hey how old are you?

I have NO idea if that's good advice (or if there's a supply of them where you study), but you might want to try dating boys older than you.

Maybe that's TERRIBLE advice though, I wouldn't know...
>>
File: 1368754967894.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1368754967894.png
367 KB, 800x800
>>29866756
It's true, you're obligated to pay for everything that greedy bitch can stuff into her hole and she doesn't even have to give you as much as dry handy in return.
>>
>>29869902
>neckbeard virgin

spotted.
>>
>>29869784
25. I took a break from uni halfway through but I'll be graduating this year.

Yeah you're right, that's what I've been thinking too. Somehow my impression of them is that they're also far too jaded and wary of women now and they have their defenses way way up against gold diggers and crazies... But I guess I'm the same way defending against shallow guys so I can't judge.

How old are you out of curiosity?
>>
holy fuck it's been years since i've been here. glad to see nothing has changed and you guys are just as autistic as before LOL
>>
How do I get a gfd gf if I'm a NEET?
I have cute boy aesthetics
>>
File: shillery.jpg (179 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
shillery.jpg
179 KB, 2000x1000
>come into Get a GF thread
>haven't seen a 50 step procedure with exact phrases to say, exact clothes to wear, exact locations to go
>just a bunch of situational, blanket garbage

good luck on this monumental failure of a thread, OP.
>>
File: 1433273425836.jpg (432 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
1433273425836.jpg
432 KB, 3504x2336
>>29865190
There's nothing you can say that'll really pound it into the heads of most guys. What men need is experience, get a practice gf and when you are done with her get another practice gf. Keep going until you are comfortable enough so when you meet the girl of your dreams, you actually have a chance.
>>
sorry i don't like to be subjected to someone elses standards.

all i want in a girlfriend is honestly,loyalty and somewhat attractive. i don't give a fuck about height,boob size,job and social circles. i just look at the big picture.
woman don't care about the big picture, they want everything wrapped up in a perfect box, i never asked for my gf to be good to be, i just ask for her to be good enough
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.