[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find MIlFs or hot older women to fuck? I am 24, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x640
How do I find MIlFs or hot older women to fuck?

I am 24, but I want to fuck hot older women.

How do I do this? How do you hit on hot older women?

Where do you find hot older women?
>>
>>29865132
I usually see them at restaurants alone at the bar by themselves on weekday nights. The ones in my town look pretty hot and friendly, but you never know. I always see them talking to whoever is the bartender and having a friendly chat or watching whatever is on the big screens.

I don't know how one would go about talking to them though.
>>
>>29865132
I'm younger than you and have fucked only women, ranging from a couple months to over twice my age. Goth/80's clubs are the most straightforward way.
>>
>>29865296
Only older women. I swear, there's a problem with my
Keyboard.
>>
>>29865132
>older women
>I am 24
You're already old, OP. A relic of the past.
>>
>>29865132
find the dance clubs with older demographic, I've had decent luck there, show off your youthful energy, and you can often make a good impression before you talk to her.
>>
>>29865132
I got my first taste of milf fever when I was 24. Became a regular at a couple bars. Get friendly with people and then you'll meet people they know. Theres always a single woman lookin to get fucked. You just gotta get you and her drunk enough to have a good time then move in for the kill and have a lil makeout time. Before you know it you're at your place or hers slammin that ass.
>>
>>29865452
>talk to her.
>>29865487
>meet people
kek, OP probably can't make it this far to be honest.
>>
>>29865132
Be Chad. To get hot, you have to be hot. If you're a robot then the best you can hope for is fat, old single moms. Milfs can still get wealthy guys or young studs, so you gotta be one or the other.
>>
1. gyms/fitness centers during the day or morning
2. Casual bars/cougar type bars

you still gotta make the first move and you're still competing against chads though. you're not the old mid 20's guy that wants to fuck milfs.
>>
File: image.jpg (473 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473 KB, 1066x1600
OP here

What about online dating? I want to creampie my sugar mommy
>>
>>29865487
I read this entire post in Red's voice and had a good chuckle. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.