[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I fell for the gf meme I feel so stupid. It has become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x168
>tfw I fell for the gf meme

I feel so stupid. It has become a chore to hang out/text her. Fuck you guys for trolling a fellow robot.
>>
>mention to my gf that i'm going to trim my beard
>she begs me to let her help me with it
>takes a huge chunk out of it on the first stroke, forcing me to shave it all off

careless fucking cunt. 100% going to break up with her over this.
>>
I desperately try to warn people away from the roastie meme, but I have a feeling I'm one of the few bonafide volcel misogynists here.
>>
>>29864981
>careless fucking cunt.
lmao you really think she did that on accident?
you got played fool
>>
>>29865017
that's crossed my mind as well, as has killing her.
>>
File: 1394110692404.png (222 KB, 677x508) Image search: [Google]
1394110692404.png
222 KB, 677x508
>failed normie friend kept messaging me about how is ex was messaging him and it was annoying
>felt envious
>went for the dating website meme
>profile is a meme filled joke
>eventually successful with 1 girl anyways
>I have a date in 2 days
>I'll still never have a gf
>>
having a gf is great for about 3 months. after that a solid 50% of the shit you used to find cute about her begins to feel annoying and you realize how much time she's leeching from you. chad's greatest gift isn't that he can fuck any girl he wants, it's that he doesn't have to be around any one girl for a substantial period of time.
>>
>>29865148
This is the realization I found out today.

Since we started dating I don't get to do fun stuff anymore like play vidya games or watch anime. She just wants me to dedicate my time/life/money to her stupid requests.

I'm breaking up with her.

Gf meme is a pretty nice troll I got to hand it to this board.
>>
>>29864926
At least now you know you didn't miss out on anything. Nobody really wants a girlfriend, people are just desperate to fit in and not seem like the odd one out.
>>
File: 1462964105413.png (17 KB, 578x548) Image search: [Google]
1462964105413.png
17 KB, 578x548
but you got to put ur penis into vagina tho ????
>>
File: 1444649121768.jpg (54 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
1444649121768.jpg
54 KB, 500x733
If a gf is bad what are robots supposed to long for?
The sweet release of death?
>>
A real relationship begins when the initial infatuation ends.
>>
File: 1460105006732.jpg (32 KB, 342x324) Image search: [Google]
1460105006732.jpg
32 KB, 342x324
>>29865394
i think it goes like this, you always want what you dont have, and when you get what you want its either not good enough or not enough

no gf -> want a gf -> get a gf -> would rather have no gf -> no gf

ad infinitum
>>
As a married man I have to say your wrong. My wife supports me and I spell all day playing games all she asks is that I clean up after our ferret.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.