[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, Why haven't you killed yourself? Looking for legitimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: anti-depressants.jpg (21 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
anti-depressants.jpg
21 KB, 400x534
Hello,

Why haven't you killed yourself? Looking for legitimate reasons.

Thanks,
Mike
>>
Because you're just a troll constantly feeding this board toxic lies, and I'm going to rise above it.

Then I'm going to find you

And then I'm going to rape your mouth
>>
Maybe it'll get better or something cool will happen so I just wait around. Don't wanna miss anything cool
>>
>>29864394
no way bro
>>
Waiting to throatfuck op first desu
>>
File: balding science man.jpg (40 KB, 877x574) Image search: [Google]
balding science man.jpg
40 KB, 877x574
Can't kill myself until my mother and doggo have died.

I love them too much to have them go through such pain.
>>
Mommy wouldn't like it.
>>
Don't want to make my parents sad.
>>
I cannot put enough effort into the execution of suicide.
>>
>>29864371
Ethanol. As a depressive I do enjoY me mY deppressives. But benzos can go fuck themselves for the most part
>>
>>29864371
Against my religion and because my mum has been depressed for years and I don't want her to kill herself.
>>
>>29864464
>>29864509
>>29864524
>>29864624
But it's not like you would live to regret it
>>
>>29864464
>Can't kill myself until my mother and doggo have died.
nonsense you only tell yourself that because you're afraid to kill yourself. if you really cared about the emotional well-being of your mother you'd stop being a lazy NEET and start making her proud

but you don't, and that's okay, just don't use it as an excuse as to why you haven't killed yourself yet.
>>
I kinda enjoy being a lonely and useless piece of crap

Something flipped when my puberty stopped, and now I'm just literally unable to give a shit about any problems. Feels not bad man I guess? I don't know what I did so I can't help anyone else get rid of their feels. Maybe all the drugs and anime killed enough brain cells.
>>
>>29864639
Maybe, but they'd have to deal with the aftermath and that way, I'd be a burden even after I'm gone. If only I'd never been born.
>>
>>29864960
Because its comfortable. Healthy stress is what motivates normal humans to achieve goals, and you don't have that. So you are content with being where you are.

One day you will realize people the same age as you are more successful and you will realize that it's too late to fix all of your mistakes.
>>
File: 1466084267025.jpg (25 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1466084267025.jpg
25 KB, 500x309
>>29864371

Haven't found a no-hassle and peaceful means of exit yet. If you want to mail me some nembutal I'll be gone like yesterday's news.
>>
>>29866086
If you really wanted to die, wouldn't you have done it already?
>>
>>29866086
Back to the argument "it's not like you'll live to regret it."

All it takes is twitch of the finger, the gun goes off, the bullet disintegrates your brain, and thus your consciousness. Beyond that, there is genuinely nothing. It's sorta inconceivable, but you can kinda process the idea of it. No regret, no fear, no pain.

No loneliness.
>>
>>29866130
Scared of the end

>>29866222
The idea of non-existence is terrifying to me, even though I hate life and myself

Not being born would be so much easier
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.