[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: hostile uber driver.png (195 KB, 361x365) Image search: [Google]
hostile uber driver.png
195 KB, 361x365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oih1Yf7l-c0

Was this old guy an asshole or should the lady have gotten the fuck out?
>>
File: 1468180575567.jpg (384 KB, 932x998) Image search: [Google]
1468180575567.jpg
384 KB, 932x998
>>29864196
That thread on /pol/ was a great meme farm
>>
>>29864196
The man was right here. The whore needed a ride to the hospital and that's exactly where he took her. Anything else after that is free of charge driving and not something he has to put up with.
>Basically the whore doesn't get dropped off exactly where she wants and the whore is used to getting what she wants because she has tits
>so she gives the old man a hard time and then starts recording as soon as he's done with her
>>
She was just trolling him for the lulz what's there to discuss? Are people really gonna have some fight over who was "right" when she's just clearly fucking with this faggot?

We 2008 now
>>
>>29864196
lady shoulda gotten the fuck out. she was just trying to cause a scene and when the driver pointed out how condescending she was that she was in a hurry but got out late when driver showed up and refused to get out with her "emergency".

She like many women these days wants to play the victim card in hopes of attaining the male blue pills affection and trust.
>>
The woman was a gigantic fucking cunt. The driver was based.
>>
>>29864326
>irl trolling is completely ok
When did the western world lost its filial pity?
>>
>>29864196
Get out of my car now!
>>
>>29864196
whether he's an asshole or not doesn't matter, he's still right
>>
GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k
>>
>>29864196
I am an Uber driver.

I have never had a customer be this difficult, but if I did, I would simply shut the car off, record her refusal to leave once we reached the destination. and call the police. It is unwise to lose your shit at a customer, no matter what a cunt they're being.

I did lose my temper once at a customer who called for a 2-person shared ride and then brought 3 people. I asked him professionally and politely to cancel and re-request an Uber-X instead of a Uber Pool (the shared ride with limited seating) and he would not cooperate and began insulting me.

I raised my voice and it worked, but it was unwise. He was hostile and he struck my car after he got out. Bad things could have happened.

So this driver was not in the wrong, but he was stupid. That cunt was just treating him like a slave even though he travelled to her specified destination after she showed no concern for his schedule (making him wait, which is extremely rude).

Uber is a brave new world, man. I've seen some shit.
>>
>>29864196
Get ln there!
>>
I would have probably said "Oh, ok You don't want to leave my car?"

Than I would have taken off and went to the nearest forest. The whole time acting super creepy and getting her scared.
>>
>>29864196
The guy was obviously in the right. I actually applaud his ability to restrain himself from choking that fucking bitch. What a cunt.
>>
>>29864196
I pretty much assume the women was being a passive-aggressive cunt so I stand with the angry beard man.
>>
>>29864568
This. Fellow driver, btw.

Also, why does everyone want to flex their cunt about "Uber's unsafe, I'd rather get in a car with a Somali immigrant, because that's safer." When we're the ones constantly propositioned for sex, drugs or just outright molested by our gay male or drunk female riders? We're the ones who should be complaining. I just want a $5 tip, not coke or a blowjob.
>>
She was in the wrong and we don't know if she would've gotten out even if he put her right in front of the ER but he should've tried at least for the sake of his own time and temper. Even if it meant playing this rat's game I would try my hardest to GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR.
>>
>>29864721
>why does everyone want to flex their cunt about "Uber's unsafe, I'd rather get in a car with a Somali immigrant
because Uber is new and cabs are old. The unknown is a blank canvas that peopple project their fears onto.

>outright molested by our drunk female riders
This has never happened to me.
FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
She was fat and Latina, so inherently in the wrong. I stand with beard man.
>>
>>29864721
>$5 tip
Holy shit no, Uber is fucking expensive as hell. We got charged nearly $50 for a $5 trip, never taking Uber again.
>>
> being this angry

Wew
>>
>>29864721
>This. Fellow driver, btw.
>Also, why does everyone want to flex their cunt about "Uber's unsafe, I'd rather get in a car with a Somali immigrant, because that's safer." When we're the ones constantly propositioned for sex, drugs or just outright molested by our gay male or drunk female riders? We're the ones who should be complaining. I just want a $5 tip, not coke or a blowjob.

Kys
>>
>>29864775
Work the drunk shift. It happens to me at least once a night. Fuck nightclubs, drive at 2am if you want roasties thrown at you.

I think most people honestly believe we just download the app then start picking people up. I had to go through so many god damn checks between Uber and the city you pretty much start $130 in the hole after licensing fees alone.
>>
>>29864795
You got SURGED.
Don't ride when the bars all close, an event ends or on an a holiday evening, like NYE or Halloween.
>>
>>29864842
I didn't ask for this. Seriously, I can't even pick up riders from the gay bars or the normie Stacies for how much of a shitstorm it is.
>>
>>29864915
>poor me, I hate getting propoditioned by hot sluts
KYS
>>
>>29864957
They're not hot. They're all generic douchebag sororstitutes that look the same. They're in the floor after three drinks, apparently. I just want money.
>>
>>29864856
I work the drunk shift every night. They do not throw themselves fucking anywhere.
>>
I don't see why he didn't pull her ass out of the car if he was that upset with her. It's not illegal because she is interfering with business.
>>
>>29865042
>manhandling a woman
>not illegal
>as if this will save you from years of court dates and lawyer fees
>>
>>29865250
Women are so entitled these days and have so many betas catering to them including the laws.

fucking women man
>>
Get out of the car noa!!!!
>>
Women that provoke pissed off men are the worse. Then their bullshit crocodile tears when the guy lashes out.
I can't imagine what kind of a piece of shit she is to go home and upload it.
>Hey look world at how badly people don't want to interact with me! lol!
>>
File: Madfrog.jpg (70 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Madfrog.jpg
70 KB, 900x900
GET OUT
GET OUT OF MY BOARD NOW
>>
I wonder what she was doing before she decided to record. She had to piss him off somehow. Crazy bitch.
>>
>>29867782
most likely once the camera was turned on she changed face and was like "Haha what am I doing sir? :^)"
>>
He was in the right. She was being a total bitch for not fucking getting out. She had a totally patronizing tone.
>>
>>29864196
if he didn't take her money, i guess he was right. you can't tell what was happening before the camera turned on, and i've been in situations like this before where someone was being antagonistic but when a camera turns on they completely change their attitude. it seems like that's what happened here.
>>
i'm confused

why didn't she just get out
>>
>>29868912
she probably thought the video would go viral and she'd end up getting lots of support from people and/or money
>>
>>29868735
Even if she didn't change her attitude he got her where she wanted to go. Instead of getting out and asking the people; people that don't want to punch her in the face, in building she's going to as a destination which she's at, for directions. Instead she sits in a car antagonizing the guy and recording it.
She was obviously just trying to stir up shit no matter how her attitude seemed, which was obvious by how she was talking about his attitude instead of getting out of his vehicle.
>>
>>29868912
she was being petty. she just didn't like the guy because he was unhappy with how she treated him, so she felt justified in capturing a video of how upset he was as a weapon to use against him later to try to humiliate him and ruin his life further.
>>
why do people subject themselves to being uber drivers? does it really pay that well?

i can't imagine hang to put up with peoples shit.especially drunk normies
>>
>:3 JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW!
>>
You fags think its okay he scream at the poor lady like that? He could of calmly told her they were at the hospital and where the emergency room was, or that he simply didn't know where it was. No need to be so rude and disrespectful, it's called customer service, maybe that isn't the job for him.
>>
>>29869378
we will never know what happened before she started recording

no one gets that mad for such a trivial reason
>>
>>29869378
the video starts and he's already screaming, it's possible she was swearing at him before it started or even screaming herself.

whenever you see a video of someone being filmed and they're already very angry you can be sure 99% of the time the person filming was antagonizing them before they turned the camera on.
>>
>>29869530
>>29869485
She's a lady though, no matter what she did there's a limit to how gross you can be. I mean the only explainable cause to his reaction was that she shit in his car and ripped up the seats and even then he shouldn't of got so outta hand.

I just hope this never happens to me, would've no lie called 911.
>>
>>29869080
Uber driver here. I also drive Lyft.

Last year, I made about $36k driving about 25 hours a week. That was consistent all year long.

This year, from Jan-Mar I was only making about $15 an hour, which is not possible to live on, but from Mar-Present, I've been making over $40 an hour every week. I am working 25 hours a week and pulling in 5k a month before expenses and taxes (about 4200 after expenses)
>>
File: 1468176420656.jpg (69 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1468176420656.jpg
69 KB, 500x390
>>29869589
ok you're just baiting
>>
>>29869812
what?

i think you got the responses mixed up
>>
>>29869589
fuck off with this shitty bait
>>
File: 1465987587459.png (401 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465987587459.png
401 KB, 601x601
All the driver had to do was ask politely to get out the car, if the client refused just call the cops, dont make an ass of yourself or you will be put on YouTube like this poor folk. Fucking normies with there emotions and shit.
>>
I love how many robots are siding with this massive autist.

Way to stick up for the one you relate the most to. The girl was way in the right, and if he just told her some address it probably would have been over with.
>>
File: 1464732673342.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1464732673342.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>29864196
FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>29870059
>provoke someone
>they get mad
>lol must be an autist

>i see that you have a vagina m'lady, can i protect it for you?
>>
>>29869378
fuck you neet, who made you the authority on jobs and who should work them
>>
>>29870117
the guy in the video is the definition of autism
>>
>>29870213

No he isn't. Even normies lose their cool sometimes. Not everyone who gets real pissed is autistic.
>>
>>29870326
>>29870117
let's play a game of spot the autist
>>
>>29870059
>be uber driver
>having a bad day
>wanna go home
>last customer for today
>she leaves me waiting outside her house for 15 minutes
>gets in and says she's in a hurry
>then why didn't you hurry out?
>is condescending to me for whole drive
>once we get to destination she starts saying she doesn't know where she is
>explain to her i don't but the satnav told me we're here
>she ignore that and pulls out her phone and starts recording me
>get mad
>get even more mad
>get really super mad
>some guy comes over and tells her where the ER is
>its literally around the corner
>hospitals have signs
>go home and facefuck my fat ugly wife
>>
>>29870213
>overuses the word autism
>autists have trouble communicating and using language
maybe you're an autist
>>
>>29870383
Found him
>>29870213

protip: it's both (You) samefag
>>
>>29870059

Normies are on the guy's side too. Check the comments.
>>
>>29864196
Lmao what an angry cuck. If it was a female driver and a guy making her flip her shit like an autist I know who /r9k/ would be backing.
>>
>>29870400
>>29870411
you got me
i'm the autistic one
please keep defending this man
>>
>>29869589
I can't believe I'm even replying but here's your (you)
>>
>>29870477
the driver, every time the driver

in any situation like this it doesn't matter about the gender it's who is being an asshole and who isn't

the thread is even titled "who was right?"

you're the person bringing dumb shit like gender into the argument

also
>cuck
>autist
fuck off to /b/
>>
>>29870533
Because /r9k/ doesn't have a gender bias at all.

We both know if the genders were switched this thread would be considerably different.
>>
>>29870692
did you read the thread? it's swinging largely to male but there are people defending the female too
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.