[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots own real estate (pic related)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: ISqtfhfhci9e6t1000000000.jpg (31 KB, 312x234) Image search: [Google]
ISqtfhfhci9e6t1000000000.jpg
31 KB, 312x234
Any robots own real estate
(pic related)
>>
>>29864124
Connecticut? Looks like my friend's old house.
>>
>>29864167
No my lovely meth lab in Detroit
>>
I've got $43k in the bank and I'm expecting another $2k after tax returns.Just need to find a house to start my investment in.
>>
>>29864209
9k and it's yours, cash only. Also I might've murdered a few people in this house not to mention the meth lab
>>
>>29864209
Consider getting a location with an extra bedroom where the zoning laws let you rent. This has a couple advantages:

1)With no extra effort you can have $450+ per month of free neetbux from your renter
2)You can get a female renter and record video of her pooping
>>
>>29864264
3)you can post that video on /r9k/
>>
>>29864259
I'm against foreign investment :')

>>29864264
That's the plan. I did find a spot where the house was shit but on a big enough land where it was viable to knock it down and replace it with a few units. Decent location too, close to shops and schools.
>>
File: giphy.gif (974 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
974 KB, 320x240
>>29864124
Pic related, only way I'd end up owning real estate.
>>
I dunno, does owning an apartment count? In that case, then yeah.
>>
>>29864124
I didn't know garden sheds count as real estate
>>
File: chvy.jpg (68 KB, 800x392) Image search: [Google]
chvy.jpg
68 KB, 800x392
In a few weeks I will have $100k in the bank. Through sheer hard work and discipline.

Buying a small house in rural Colorado, paid in full. Gonna shop at the dank mart.

Fuck the East Coast.
>>
>>29864551
Get two homes. One for yourself and another for property investment.

Have the tenants of the other home pay off the mortgage for you while you worry about your own home. Later sell the house and reap in the difference.
>>
I wanna do this but I don't wanna be stuck in one place or deal with shitty tenants
>>
>>29864551
that's a dank truck, son
>>
File: high sad pepe.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
high sad pepe.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>tfw real estate agent
>tfw don't own any real estate

Fucking normie mortgage companies.
>>
>>29864417
kek, first time I've seen that .gif used with any relevance to a thread topic
>>
>>29864124
wow literally zero division between you and neighbors, thats sucks.
>>
>>29864183
I swear I've put a flyer on that house before
>>
File: chevy.jpg (333 KB, 1500x825) Image search: [Google]
chevy.jpg
333 KB, 1500x825
>>29864622
Considered it but I don't play loose with my money. I've never been in debt and never intend to be. I'm obsessively frugal and extremely careful.

After I move in, I will immediately start saving for my second house, which will be a rental property.

>>29864643
Only drive American
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.