[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw a pleiadian stole your space waifu.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: sad alien.jpg (49 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
sad alien.jpg
49 KB, 256x256
>Tfw a pleiadian stole your space waifu.
>>
>>29864095
>pleadian posting
>image of sirian

do you even space? That is an orion-origin sirian short grey.
>>
>>29864129
Greys are the robot tier ayyliums.
Pleiadians are literally Chad.
Reptilians are space niggers.
>>
>cucked by the interstellar bull
>>
>>29864095
Good for her, I could never get her to orgasm.
>>
>>29864182
That's a fucked-up, ignorant, half-assed way to try to prove you know shit.

Reptilians are the space jew. They mastermind the control of our societies to force us to produce material wealth and prana for them to harvest.

Pleadians are chadlike except that they're overwhelmingly benevolent. They're similar to a perfected human including eliminating suffering from their societies. They can't really be chad because there are no betas for them to shit on in their worlds.

If anything is a space nigger, it's the greys. They mindlessly commit violence and theft because of false promises of wealth and genetic success from the reptilians.

Get your shit straight man the world depends on us knowing them when we see them.
>>
File: 110693.jpg (33 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
110693.jpg
33 KB, 225x350
>>29864095
My space waifu is a chronic alcoholic christmas cake alien lady with good taste in music and wine.

Only man in the universe with potential to cuck me would be Harlock.
>>
>>29864095
Tentacle love is overrated anyway, tbqhhonestly.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>29864095
Ayy Lmao space cuck
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
File: aliengf.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
aliengf.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
>tfw you will never be able to afford the regression hypnosis treatment to find out if a hubrid qt took your virginity
>>
>>29864275
reptilians are supposed to be violent rapists like niggers

It's the mantids who are jew like and behind the whole plan
>>
>>29864317

Who is this?? I must know. I must. I must know who this is. Am I not original enough for you moot
>>
>>29864275
found the lizard.
>>
>>29864606
A beautiful classy alien lady that rides around the galaxy in cool ship owned by a handsome space pirate.

Technically they don't have any relationship but since they have been together for so long they are pretty much married.

Now go watch 40 year old chinese cartoons.
>>
>You will never explore space with space Chad and kill reptilian niggers.
>>
>>29864710

I'm cucking your waifu bro
>>
File: Captain_Harlock_for_ants.jpg (4 KB, 200x111) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Harlock_for_ants.jpg
4 KB, 200x111
>>29865171
Keep trying bitch nigga.
Also go watch the anime it's pretty good.
Unless you're a seasonfag. Then ignore this.
>>
File: abh.jpg (93 KB, 700x959) Image search: [Google]
abh.jpg
93 KB, 700x959
>>29864095

I hope he likes pegging.
>>
>>29864095
area 51 was pretty fun desu, i think im gonna download it again
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.