[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody red pill me on "No Hymen? No Diamond"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x646
Can somebody red pill me on "No Hymen? No Diamond"?
>>
MGTOWs think they can shame or "get back" at women this way. It doesn't change anything, there are hordes of betas willing to marry them anyway. If you don't ever want to get married, just say so. You're probably not wrong...
>>
I'm decent-looking and have had sex with a few dozen women. However, I refuse to date girls who are very sexually experienced. The last chick I dated was a virgin, despite the two of us having met in our early twenties. I have no desire to marry or engage in a long-term relationship with a girl who isn't a virgin or who has had more than one or two sexual partners.

That's definitely a hypocritical position on my part. However, I know I can be loyal in a relationship. I think that the expectations laid out and down by society ensure that women who sleep around are more deviant than those who don't. Having sex with a lot of people is indicative of a habit, and that habit would be hard to break.

Feel free to come at me, feminists and white knights. I know that I'm a massive fucking hypocrite, but I know so many guys who have been screwed over by retarded girls. I'd rather play it safe and enjoy my cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>29864012
it's simple shit man

if she's a slut, you don't marry her because sluts are less stable and less faithful.

people talk a lot of bullshit about cultural constructions and enjoying sex and liberation and "my body my choice" but it is all just noise to confuse you from the facts.

The facts are that sluts are bad partners because they love you less and they cheat more.

don't let the zeitgeist convince you otherwise. this is ancient wisdom.
>>
Old enough to breathe old enough to cocksleeve.
>>
It's a blatantly patriarchal system, but it worked and did often leave both partners happy, which feminists are completely unwilling to admit. The problem is that some asanine faggots make horrible husbands, and that leaves a shit deal for the wives. So, because men were so incompetent at leading relationships, women forced their way out into sexual and romantic freedom.

Now you can argue that things are weird and vulgar and oversexed but any claim that a perfect thing was ruined is completely wrong.

Also, you know damn well you wouldn't care about her hymen if women actually had sex with you regularly, but since you don't you feel that they should be forced to match you, because to you your happiness and insecurity matters more than their own.
>>
File: 90290.jpg (136 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
90290.jpg
136 KB, 800x445
>tfw in the 1600s this was the norm
>>
Basically people who will never get even a hug from a girl will save and post this picture all around to move the blame from their side onto others.
>>
>>29864081
youre opinion is not wanted if youre a nonvirgin just get the hell out
>>
>>29864081
Are you very sexually experienced?
>>
The only reason you fags are so adamant about this is because you're embarrassed about being virgins, so you want a girl with no sexual experience so they can't compare your shitty attempts at sex to anything
>>
>>29864123
le wrong generation :^)

Fuck Originality
>>
well the logic behind this is simple , she wont stop fuckin around and commit to a relationship without a reason , no one will do that , she either started to feel less wanted or on the verge of getting fat, needs a stable money provider, most women are hypocrite they waant equality yet they have the right to choose a man with more money than them, they'll choose whaterver works with them , for me i wont be the beta provider to someone who had a social life while i was in the engineer-hell

>at least i live in a muslim country being non virgin is the not normal thing here
>>
>>29864436
But this anon said he's not a virgin and still agrees with No Hymen? No Diamond
>>29864081
>>
>>29864012
Does it really matter anyway? None of us are going to have girlfriends, or even have sex.
>>
File: image.png (467 KB, 507x639) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467 KB, 507x639
>>29864490
Not with that attitude soldier
>>
File: onto the seas ahead.jpg (34 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
onto the seas ahead.jpg
34 KB, 420x315
One time I was involved in a highly traditional church full of religious homeschooled qts who hated everything about the degenerate modern world. They liked playing with babies and cooking and arts and crafts and reading and outdoorsy stuff and studying Bible trivia for fun.

Then I became a fedora tipper and moved to a different city and now I regret everyday not having stayed with that community. When I'm on my deathbed and I look at all the happy Christian families with lots of homeschooled kids and marriages that lasted in bliss for decades I'll still regret it. I predict that girls like that will soon be all snatched up as men get tired of feminist women on a larger scale.

I missed my fucking chance boys. I missed my one chance at true love with a pure girl. I'm sorry, I failed you all...I'll never be one of those few and far between marriedfag posters who actually chime in and encourage r9k sticking by its values. I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1454811329432.jpg (128 KB, 625x546) Image search: [Google]
1454811329432.jpg
128 KB, 625x546
>>29864117
>muh patriarchy
>men are at fault
>projecting this hard

roastie got toasty, now get out
>>
I think I broke mine when I crashed my bike. In that case my dreams of marriage died at 13.
>>
>>29865047
>Having this little reading comprehension

It must suck having downs. I bet you didn't even make it past the first line.
>>
>>29864012
>MGTOWs think they can shame or "get back" at women this way. It doesn't change anything,

I agree with you. The only insult that seems to be working on women is calling them "roasties"
>>
>>29865141
oh shut up
>muh horseback riding
>muh gymnastics
>muh bike rides
you know exactly what the op image is implying and you know exactly how petty and trite you're being, but you have to be that way anyway because it gives you a chance to talk and have people hear you where no one would have listened or responded to you otherwise because the only thoughtful contributions you can make to a discussion are bringing attention to yourself for being a self-observed exception
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.