[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never cuddle with a grill wat's it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
>tfw you will never cuddle with a grill

wat's it like?
>>
boring. I would usually think "man I wish I was home in bed watching anime"
>>
>>29863993
You know how you drive through a storm sometimes, when the rain is coming down so fast and hard it makes everything loud inside your car? Then you drive underneath a bridge and everything is soft and quiet for a second?

Cuddling with a girl is like that.
>>
>>29865194
>boring

are you a legit emotionaless robot?
>>
File: 1454697476918.png (254 KB, 613x559) Image search: [Google]
1454697476918.png
254 KB, 613x559
>>29865265
Jesus this fucked me up.
>>
>>29865265
I've never seen it summed up this well :(
>>
>>29865274
I think so, yes. Also have low sex-drive and am generally bored with my life
>>
File: screaming.gif (58 KB, 157x131) Image search: [Google]
screaming.gif
58 KB, 157x131
>>29865265
woke up not 5 minutes ago, and already I want to kill myself. time to take my meds I guess
>>
>>29865332
if you have a low sex drive isn't that a sign something's wrong like depression?
>>
>>29863993
>wanting
>3DPD

Yuk. What happened to this place?
>>
>>29865398
Yes. I have been depressed for a long time, but not in a way that affects my mood, so I guess it's mild depression (low sex drive, low energy, low motivation, no hobbies or interests). I have a lot of symptoms that are consistent with schizoid personality disorder, except my thinking is not "surreal" and I don't have a complex fantasy world like they do. I was also diagnosed with high-functioning autism at age 7 and my personality type is ISTJ, so that doesn't help

so I'm pretty much a drone, watching my life go by and I don't even care that I'll die alone and unloved. I couldn't be sad about it if I tried
>>
>>29865265
true poetry anon
>>
>>29865541
do you think anything caused that

did you not have much love growing up?
>>
>>29865640
Good question. I was a pretty normal kid growing up aside from autism, my grandmother says I was affectionate and creative as a child, but still relaxed. Now I'm the opposite; neurotic, apathetic and overly-logical

I honestly think 4chan contributed. When I discovered this new universe of cynicism, hostility and nihilism, my autism made me take it a little too seriously I think.

I never had a traumatic experience, I was never bullied. I just never really wanted to make friends and socialize, but I didn't mind doing it, because sometimes it's more simple to say yes than it is to say no. For instance shallow, "fake" interactions don't require much emotional intimacy but they still give you some amount of status, so I never turned them down, but never pursued them either.
>>
>>29865855
>my grandmother says

are you implying you weren't raised by your parents?
>>
cuddling with a qt girl is pretty much the best feeling ive ever felt tBh, better than heorin even
>>
File: 104.jpg (22 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
104.jpg
22 KB, 480x309
>>29863993

It's fucking nothing. Less so if it's with a grill you have no emotional investment in.

t. a sad man
>>
>>29865985
nah but I was pretty close to my grandma as a kid.

My parents divorced when I was 2 and ever since then I visit my dad about 3-4 times a year, but these days it's more like once or twice. It took him a long time accepting and understanding what autism was, but he's always been very supportive of me. My step-father was pretty shitty to me but nothing extreme
>>
File: CrispyFamily.png (407 KB, 802x436) Image search: [Google]
CrispyFamily.png
407 KB, 802x436
>>29865265
God fucking dammit anon. How am I supposed to function after this?
>>
It is the most intimate experience two human beings can have.
>>
>>29866362
I reposted my green here.

>>29866010
It really is.
I'd rather cuddle than ever have sex.
>>
>>29866379
well idk I think it's hard not to be depressed if your parents aren't around as a kid/you have step parents who don't give a fuck anyway
>>
Nap-cuddling next to your SO is probably the best feeling in the world. It's probably my favourite activity to do with someone I have strong feelings for.
>>
I cuddled my oneitis for a night. I won't forget it anytime soon.
>>
probably slightly inferior to cuddling with a cute boy
>>
>>29867667
Probably kill yourself. and blocks
>>
>>29867432
You're probably right. I still think it goes deeper than that, it's pretty unnatural for a 19 year old to not want sex, relationships or even friends.
>>
>>29867684
>this normie never even cuddled with a qt teenage twink
>>
File: why_would_you_say_that.jpg (42 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
why_would_you_say_that.jpg
42 KB, 510x427
>>29865265
>>29863993
I want to cuddle a qt so fucking bad
>>
It gets uncomfortably warm
>>
>>29865194
Can confirm.

Cuddling is overrated and boring as fuck. Sex is L I T E R A L L Y the best part of a relationship and anyone who says otherwise is either a normie or an over-romantic sap.
>>
>>29865265
I've never done that. Can you explain in another way?
>>
File: 45.jpg (101 KB, 410x304) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
101 KB, 410x304
>>29867797

>you will never come home at 11:30 pm on a cold winter's night after a walk with your qt girlfriend and get uncomfortably warm while cuddling and drinking tea

Don't do this to me
>>
>>29867996
Cuddling with one that you love is to existing as sleeping with a warmed blanket is to sleeping with a regular, cold blanket.
>>
File: goat.jpg (10 KB, 102x90) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
10 KB, 102x90
He looks like a goat and that pisses me off because a goat is outscoring me.
>>
>>29868117
I understand a bit more. Can you give one more example?
>>
>>29868260
Cuddling with someone activates an evolved chemical response tailored to making you feel content and connected with that person.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.