[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does is fascinate anyone else how the journey of a mass murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: elliotrodgerpic.jpg (57 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgerpic.jpg
57 KB, 600x448
Does is fascinate anyone else how the journey of a mass murder or serial killer is so often such a long one?

For a relatively short example, Elliot Rodger planned the May 23rd, 2014 killing as far back as October 2012, knowing it would be at least a year before he did it.
>>
>>29863969
I would guess it takes awhile to psych ones self up.
>>
what he did would only take maybe a day or 2 of planning and prepping

remember what anders breivik accomplished?
>>
>>29864058
My God that man was a genius. He really bamboozled the Norwegian government for 10 years planning the grand finale.. He even registered a company license for a beet farm to legitimize his purchase of great quantities of fertilizer, that he used to build a carbomb.
>>
File: 1410887010690.jpg (274 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1410887010690.jpg
274 KB, 800x800
>>29863969
and then he killed more males than females because he couldn't get past a locked residential door.
>>
>>29864107
Wow, he really is a fascinating individual
I understand why Elliot is so loved here, but Breivik was just on whole 'nother level
>>
>>29863969
Yes, and I have an interesting case for you if you're interested in criminology.
Look up the Rupperswil case in Switzerland. There's probably no English source, so I'll just explain it.
Guy was 33 years old, law student. December last year, he gained entrance to the house of a family, father had just left, mother, 13 year old son and older son with his girlfriend where still there. First, he threatened them and ordered the mother to get him money from the bank, which she did. She was probably under shock at the time, so she didn't call the cops. Also he held the children at knifepoint. Then, when she came back with over 10000 dollars, he raped the younger son, slit all of their throats and burned their bodies, then he left. He lived near them, and in order not to grow suspicious, he didn't move immediately afterwards. Then, when the police got hold of him earlier this year with help of foreign police (probably the FBI or BND), they found a knapsack in his room, with tape, rope etc. he was planning on doing it again.

It's extremely interesting as he was already 33 years old and didn't even have a criminal record before.
The only thing missing to be more extreme on the first delict would have been cannibalism. He reminded me of the Tsutomu Miyazaki case, although their psychological features are inherently different. Miyazaki showed what years of being a recluse without purpose can do to you, but this guy showed what classical sociopaths who are functional are able to do.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.