[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys are freaking idiots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1466459801319.jpg (44 KB, 431x423) Image search: [Google]
1466459801319.jpg
44 KB, 431x423
never have I seen such a perfect caricature of the peripatetic ideology bound together in one of the most naturally unintelligent subsets of a subset of a majority who masquerade under a guise which completely stands against your nature while remaining completely ignorant to the fact and projecting any of your self-imposed negative perceptions onto the true ideals of the very people you mimic

you all disgust me and anyone who ever seriously thinks about or seriously considers anything sexual to be a significant part of their lives, anyone who is aware or unaware of their moral objectivism yet peaches hate speech of any kind, and anyone that actively or inactively preys for bouts of ignorance to feed their self-serving and know-it-all appetite of validation (may or may not be substituted with cheetos) should leave this board and go cure your self-loathing attitude with some serious exposure therapy

and dont worry, if you don't have any method of travel to your local bar, party, college, drug dealer, or mcdonalds, I'm sure a mirror will work just as well
>>
You've been on /lit/ for too long, please come down from your intellectual soapbox, readjust your rhetoric to be more casual levels, then hang yourself.

Sage
>>
>>29863675
>and anyone who ever seriously thinks about or seriously considers anything sexual to be a significant part of their lives
What? It's a need. That's all...
>>
>>29863886
You realize sage doesn't work anymore right?

>>29863935
Obsessing over anything related to active procreative instinct is one of the biggest signs of a low intelligence and subsequently a sign that you're dangerous to others.
>>
>>29864134
We're only obsessing because we never get it. Most of us were pretty nonsexual before I'm sure. But then it started becoming more and more of a problem. Eventually it starts driving you mad. It's not something we can help really.
>>
Please seek sunlight OP.
t. normie
>>
>>29864134
>Obsessing over anything related to active procreative instinct is one of the biggest signs of a low intelligence
Right, so that's why we evolved the largest brains of any animal, because large brained humans want less sex, not more.
>>
File: 1397430062654.jpg (53 KB, 475x533) Image search: [Google]
1397430062654.jpg
53 KB, 475x533
>>29864315
>humans have the largest brains of any animal

C'mon son.
>>
>>29864134
Sage still works, it's just invisible.
>>
>>29864315
Intelligence is relative to the task at hand, and while all humans are generally equally intelligent one who has a predisposition towards spatial advancement even with a low occurrence due to humanity's ability and inclination towards communication despite them having no desire to breed they possess the means to distribute their genes through ideas.

>>29864445
I'll believe it when I see it
>>
>>29864532
Are you unironically writing using big words for no reason?
>>
>>29863675
>never have I seen such a perfect caricature of the peripatetic ideology bound together in one of the most naturally unintelligent subsets of a subset of a majority who masquerade under a guise which completely stands against your nature while remaining completely ignorant to the fact and projecting any of your self-imposed negative perceptions onto the true ideals of the very people you mimic
>>
>projecting any of your self-imposed negative perceptions onto the true ideals of the very people you mimic
What is he trying to say here? I'm not sure he knows himself.
>>
Lol those run on sentences tho
>>
Your verbosity seems pretentious and forced, 'hate speech' is free speech. Eat shit and suck gay dicks in hell you tranny nigger faggot
>>
>>29863675
i just come here because I hate myself, and I'm lonely, and all my friends have gone on to be successful, while I haven't even been able to hold a job for a year. i'm losing my fucking hair, OP. people don't sidle their little comments about my hairline. I grind my teeth in sleep and it's deformed my face.

We're not all idiots here. They predominate, but some of us are just fucking lost. I have no hope OP. So I find myself here.
>>
File: 1468198370836.jpg (37 KB, 822x674) Image search: [Google]
1468198370836.jpg
37 KB, 822x674
>>29863675
>peripatetic
>Aristotle
That's because the nationalistic fervor and fascism you rail against in your post is inspired by Plato, and his Republic dialogue, not Aristotle. Go away, you scholasticism spewing normalfag.
>>
>>29864368
Relative to our size, yes we do.
>>
File: 1467934875748.jpg (33 KB, 480x405) Image search: [Google]
1467934875748.jpg
33 KB, 480x405
>>29863675
What in the ever loving fuck is this abomination of words you've just created, OP?
>>
>>29864532
What the holy fuck are you talking about?
>>
loving the verbosity m8 keep dishing out those hot opinions
>>
>>29863675
I tried to decipher OP as best as I could
>R9k is the most perfect bastardization of the ancient school of philosophy.
>R9k is the distillation of the stupidest people in our society.
>R9k pretends to act smart, when really they're not. They're ignorant of this.
>R9k thinks everyone is motivated in the same way as them.

>R9k digusts me for:
>- thinking sex is such an important part of life
>- preaching hate speech and spreading ignorance
>- being egotistical and validation seeking

>R9k's members should become more self aware to overcome their self-loathing.
>Seeking therapy is one way to do that.
>>
OP is the kind of guy that uses shitty arguments when writing an essay and compensates with complex words
>>
File: 1428196540540.jpg (175 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
1428196540540.jpg
175 KB, 548x618
>Dat vocabulary
>Dat eloquent writing

Please calm down fedora-lord, try to cut back on the philosophical readings and documentaries.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.