[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >message with a qt3.14 10/10 for a a few months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1467188018137.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1467188018137.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>be me
>message with a qt3.14 10/10 for a a few months
>she shows a lot of interes
>I fall in love with her progressively
>she even asks me out but I refuse cause I thouhgt I wasn't ready
>she suddenly stopped caring about me
>I message her
>seen
>w-wut?
>ok
>message her a few more times after one day
>seen
>I literally can't Stop thinking about it
>all my motivation in life is gone

She is just too busy, right?
She will message me back, right?
>>
>>29863538
She found someone better man. Stop messaging and move on with your life. It happened to me last month and I'm still not over her
>>
>>29863538
This is where you fucked up, anon.
>>
>>29863538
This happens. Went on a few dates where she was super into me then all of a sudden 0. You have to move on.
>>
>>29863538
Just get over it, learn from your mistake and don't do it next time

oregano
>>
>>29863906
I don't even know what was my mistake...
>>
>>29864168
>>
>>29863570
I guess you're right ;_;

Jesus, I dont even feel like talking to any othe girl after this...
>>
>>29864176
I dont think so, that was a long time ago and she acted normally after that...

She is so cute, is literally perfection, her blue eyes, pale skin, qt face, black hair...she is also the only person I feel good talking to, our conversations always cheer me up when Im depressed, I think my life is over lads...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.