[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK What's that sound? the wagecuck clock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: 1458998158974.png (722 KB, 867x629) Image search: [Google]
1458998158974.png
722 KB, 867x629
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

What's that sound?

the wagecuck clock

Weekend's over, slaves.
>>
File: 1468103181576.png (115 KB, 647x514) Image search: [Google]
1468103181576.png
115 KB, 647x514
How can wageboyim even compete?
>>
File: freggy.jpg (133 KB, 757x502) Image search: [Google]
freggy.jpg
133 KB, 757x502
>>29863404
I enjoyed your post greatly NEET, it was a truly enlightening experience for the wagies.
If you would be so kind could you tell me your opinions on my latest poetry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si43gka_VsY
>>
>>29863404
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

What's that sound?

another day wasted doing the same thing as yesterday and being closer to death than ever before
>>
Retired boomer told me to get a job, I just laughed.

NEET Pride World Wide
>>
>>29863552
Yep exactly the life of a wagecuck, doing the same thing living in a state of delusion until they wake up and realize the life they lived was the real one and then they die.
LMAO it's the greatest joke of the millennium
>>
File: IMG_20160627_162857.jpg (172 KB, 730x1100) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_162857.jpg
172 KB, 730x1100
"So what do you do anon?'

"You.. you're on disability? And you don't work or anything ? Don't your roommates or your girlfriend get tired of seeing you lying around all day?"

"You still live with your parents?! But you're an adult! Haven't you any self respect?!"

"Don't you wamt to make something of yourself?"
>>
>>29863404
Sorry bruh, I'm on vacation and enjoying all the shit I can buy with my money
>>
Actually my days off are in the middle of the work week. I've been working since Friday.
>>
File: 1440273637030.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440273637030.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>29864268
"So what do you do anon?"

"You...grovel and beg for money from a boss?"

"You...just work...and go to sleep every day?"

"You...have created some kind of delusional superifical cloud called productivity that you worship like some kind of god and this is how you justify being a spineless failure?"

"Uhhh I'm gonna go stay with the NEET next door you're kind of creepy and pathetic."
>>
File: Roast.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Roast.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>29864268
Why do you care about a stacies opinion, anon?

Truly are a beta
>>
>>29864316
>said literally no woman ever

Which you would know if you had ever spoken to one .

>>29864324
Any woman, not just Stacy. Any woman will literally laugh at you for not making something of yourself.

>Inb4 self taught independent learning 50k home job

Yeah OK. Lying to yourself only works for so long. Enjoy the crushing disappointment that is your life
>>
>>29864268

The type of women who make these statements\insinuations are women who want to reduce you to a 'shovel', they're making it quite explicit that they're only interested in you for materialistic reasons. Why would you ever want to be with such a woman? A wagecuck can and does often fall out of employment, even if he wants to be employed - how likely is such a woman to stay with him under circumstances like that?

Plenty of women literally do not care if you're confident about being a NEET.
>>
>>29864374
Yes wagiewomen love a man who's on his knees and begging all the time, pathetic wagecuck but you make me laugh like a turtle on its back.
>>
File: 2good.jpg (27 KB, 279x254) Image search: [Google]
2good.jpg
27 KB, 279x254
>mfw normals tell me to get a job
>mfw it always happens to be a job below them and they just so happen to think they were chosen by god to work in a high paying low stress position while I am expected to spend the rest of my days making them sandwiches or mowing their lawns
>"b-but how can you impress girls if you don't give them money!"
>mfw I look around and see the divorce rates, see how women are busted up roasties before their 20s, see how many men and children have had their lives ruined by an entitled female
>mfw steaming norms has become my job and I do it for free
>>
>>29863404
Thanks for reminding me NEETKEK. Time to go get that salary so I can purchase that fourth island of mine.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.