[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did my dad leave me before I was born? I thought white people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 629x800
Why did my dad leave me before I was born?

I thought white people are supposed to have caring dads.
>>
Your mother is probable a cunt.
>>
>>29863279
How do you know your completely white if you dad left?
>>
>>29863279
White trash are not real whites.
>>
>>29863314
Not OP but not necessarily. Mine was a bit of a neurotic cunt with me and my brother, but out to the world she was just a plain, maybe slightly boring shy woman. My father had a problem with assuming responsibility and bailed when I was 3, much like he bailed on my older stepsister before us, and is now on the process of bailing on his new bastard son.

And that is how you grow without the pressure of appeasing your parents. When your parents aren't people you are proud of, who in the world cares if they are proud of you?
>>
>>29863279
They all do exept for you.
>>
>>29863279
>dad left before I was born
>mom got married in 2013
>in the past 3 years her and my stepdad have split 5 times saying they were getting divorced
>happened again recently
>yet again she's trying to have him come back
>he's treated her like shit the whole time they were married
>she was talking about moving to a new state and starting over
>was actually looking forward to it
>now that's not happening
>now he's coming back again and they're going to be back to fighting daily within a month

I'm fucking tired desu
I think suicide would be easier
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.