[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone notice all the autistic manchildren coming out of their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Anyone notice all the autistic manchildren coming out of their basements to play that fucking retarded Pokemon Go shit?

As if the world wasn't disconnected from reality enough, now you have normalfags and weebs alike walking around public venues catching imaginary pixels.

I hate this gay Earth.
>>
>>29863065
pokemon go is the epitome of normie tho.

literally every single one of my normie friends is playing it. even my redneck cousins are playing it.

i'm an outcast social retard and I'm the only one NOT playing it.
>>
with the state the world is now, can you really blame them?
>>
>>29863065
Tfw iphone 4 not supported

Am I really that out of date?
>>
HOW DO I TURN CAPS LOCK OFF
>>
>>29863216
your phone is fucking 6 years old lol. there are new humans using cell phones today that are younger than your phone.
>>
File: caseinpoint.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
caseinpoint.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>29863187
>>29863065
I don't get it, you used to get bullied for walking around looking at your phone/gameboy/tamagochi like a retard all day, but because of
>im such a ninties kids xD
it's suddenly okay? It's like the only people who haven't gone full autism are the ones with actual autism at this point.
>>
>>29863925

>television and media is made by adults.
>the people who liked that nerd shit are now adults, thus making media
>media determines what is popular
>since the youth are now adults, we have a voice
>suddenly all the shit we liked as children is cool because we, as adults, say it is cool.

Meanwhile miserable people like you have this mindset of "nobody liked me when I liked it, but now everyone likes it and they still don't like me."

I know the feeling, but it isn't the hobby/culture that they don't like about you.
>>
>Anon hates that he's a geek
>Constantly self-loathing and hating his own hobbies and interests
>Finally a venue for his path to normiehood comes out
>All the normies share his interest in stupid little games
>He's too bitter to follow it.

Hilarious, like pottery.
>>
Pokemon Go is super normie because they decided to only include the first 151 Pokemon so any normies who play it can get "le nerdy xD" and "le 90s kid xD" points. It's just the newest trend of the week that will die out soon.
>>
>>29864073
basically Nintendo wants more money "le asin jews" and trying to get "le 90s keeds" to be included with modern pokemon. As they said they will added newer generation pokemon.
>>
>>29863065
no because i don't go outside and don't like pokemon
>>
>going outside AND owning a smartphone

lmfao fuckin idiots
>>
>>29863065
I have a confession
I never actually liked pokemon
Not even as a kid
I preferred digimon back then

Seeing how much people like it makes me absolutely repulsed
>>
File: manga.jpg (527 KB, 1010x1495) Image search: [Google]
manga.jpg
527 KB, 1010x1495
>>29863065
I considered playing it but then I realized I don't have a smartphone.

But yeah the game is normalfag as fuck, I see so many people outside playing it. I have no idea how it works but I can't imagine it being any better than a normal pokemon game.
>>
File: 1463509880962.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1463509880962.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>29863994
>getting this salty
but keep pretending its others who are bitter lmao

>"nobody liked me when I liked it, but now everyone likes it and they still don't like me."
im calling them posers, it has nothing to do with me fitting in.
>>
>>29863065
>world wasn't disconnected enough
>weebs and normalfags in public
Make up your mind, I haven't spoken to anyone personally in 8 months and a qt cashier asked If I'd found any good pokemon yet, then she complained about been at work the last 3 days and not being able to find any.
>>
>>29865571
I've always loved how you guys can't comprehend the differences between doing something and doing something excessively
>>
>>29866290
Stop talking shit normie
>>
>loved pokemon since I was a kid
>love playing walk around the neighborhoods with my brothers catching pokemon
>get called a normie on r9k

Its a win all around
>>
I like pokemon go but its a shame itll probably die in a week since normans have the attention spans of flies
>>
>>29866290
Doing is to do to excess, what you gabbin about?
>>
what do you actually do with the pokemon you collect? is the game purely collecting pokemon?
>>
>>29863925

>6 months ago coworkers laughing at my pokemon wallet
>now they're playing go more than I am

Normies try to take everything. I'm hoping the ghost in the shell and Akira movies bomb so my weebshit will be safe from them.
>>
>>29863187
>pokemon go is the epitome of normie tho.

Wow, my life in a nutshell
>Roastie: Hey anon, why don't you like Star Wars? I thought you were a nerd
>Hey anon, I thought you were a nerd? Why aren't you playing Pokemon GO?

>>29864073
That's retarded, the Silver/Gold/Crystal was the more polished product
>>
>>29863065
Do people actually play this game in public? I don't go outside so I haven't seen it. It sounds pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>29863187
normies like pokemon go because it involves the real world and the potential for socializing, robots like us love video games because they give us the chance to ESCAPE from the real world and socializing

and you can't even battle the pokemon i mean what the fuck seriously
>>
>>29866926
You have to catch a whole bunch and visit pokestops to up your trainer level so you can catch better pokemon and level them up then you can take gyms. The battles are garbage, though.
>>
>>29867088
Basically this
Which is also why I hate online multiplayer shit
If I wanted to deal with random fucking cunts I wouldn't be playing vidya to begin with
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.