[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here found an effective way to stop experiencing sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1431729532204.jpg (35 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1431729532204.jpg
35 KB, 558x480
Has anyone here found an effective way to stop experiencing sexual desire/wanting a gf?

I don't want this anymore.
>>
>>29863009
Can't say I was too sexual, but I totally stopped craving a girlfriend/sexual things.

I guess the secret is to be so depressed you can't even open your eyes.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>29863009
you'll feel worse not wanting it. yes I'm at that point. I've had gf's in the past and it does nothing for me. sex does nothing for me. seriously it fucking sucks because I don't know how to fill this hole in my heart anymore except by going towards God, and when I do that then i just want to die and get off this planet because I'm tired of being around decadence.
>>
>>29863031
This

I don't want a /gf/bf/relationship/sex/anything like that, and once you live in depression and despair everything just becomes so blurry, and the thought of dying/being killed becomes so much more desirable than any kind of relationship
>>
File: 484756734.jpg (56 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
484756734.jpg
56 KB, 300x360
chemical castration.

no originardo, kek.
>>
File: 1amusa.png (389 KB, 359x594) Image search: [Google]
1amusa.png
389 KB, 359x594
Buy a realistic sex doll. It's pretty much the same thing as having a girlfriend minus the gay texting.
>>
>>29863117
Too scared desu.

I just want this damn desire to fuck off.
>>
>>29863009
dude just start working on yourself both mentally and physically and you'll eventually get a gf. Mind you, get one outside burgerland. I've dated a lot of women and American women are legit 90% of the time fucked up in the head.

At least you HAVE a sex drive for women, mine is gone (and for men) and I don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
>>29863117
We keep talking about it but I wish one of us would go through with it and report back. This could really be a good thing... It's just some drugs you have to take. But asking doctors for it would be super embarrassing...
>>
>>29863199
what's there to be scared of? that you might regret it and need it later on?

kek
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.