[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the legal definitions of a robot, failed normie, cyborg,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: Dark.jpg (120 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Dark.jpg
120 KB, 612x612
What are the legal definitions of a robot, failed normie, cyborg, and normie?
>>
legal definitions..? are you retarded?
>>
>>29862702
Robot - A person that fails socially on a level so deep that puts him in a state to become a permavirgin. Usually autistic, gets nervous in social situations, visits /r9k/, watches anime.

Normie - an average or above average person. Goes out, listens to popular music, follows trends, goes to gym, had sex before 17, comes from a normal functioning family, thinks anime is for children (only watched DBZ and Pokemon when he/she was a kid)

Failed normie - Tries hard to be like a Normie, but the failure is obvious. Usually fails because of autism or other mental illness

Cyborg - Not sure but probably a person that is inbetween a robot and a normie, it's like being in purgatory, but this type probably can fit anywhere camouflage oneself.
>>
>>29862702
Robot must be a virgin, have very few or no friends/social contacts and have at least one real mental illness

Failed normie is someone who was a normie but later in life ended up living in the robot life.

cyborgs are just normies. No such thing. Robots sometimes claim to be cyborgs to feel less shit about how awful their lives are.
>>
>>29863089
This desu my cohortachi
>>
>>29862702
Robot: Robot lifestyle, robot outlook
Failed normie: Robot lifestyle, normie outlook
Cyborg: Normie lifestyle, robot outlook
Normie: Normie lifestyle, normie outlook
>>
>>29862702
>Robot have a combination of obvious flaws that get them filtered by normies right from the get go such as being being ugly, straight up dumb, or just extremely werid.
>Failed normie is someone who follows all the normie trends, dresscode, hangouts, either goes to school or a outgoing NEET. They probably knows a few normies but aside from small talk or greetings they'll never get past that point where they'll be invited to hangout and unless your loaded or sell drugs.
>Cyborg is someone who lives a high functioning life like having a good job, grades/job prospects, aesthetics, has a close circle of friends but either too busy or shy to expand his social circle.
>>
>>29863126
very interesting. some good theoretical shit right there
>>
>>29863389
what is a failed normie who hates normies then? I dress normie, look normie, can act normie, but generally despis
e normies.
>>
>>29862702
>robot
socially inept permavirgin with no life ambition
>failed normie
similar to robot but tries to break free and achieve normie status, usually fucks it up. probably the most prominent archetype on this board
>cyborg
doesn't exist. this is a term created by normies trying to blend in with robots. lives a normie life but thinks they can relate to robots because they didnt go out on a friday night
>normie
adheres to societal norms hence the term "normie". they have jobs, friends, etc
>>
>>29862702
dunno but muh dick at pic related
>>
>>29863600
>cyborg
i could see antisocials coming here, while they may also thrive socially. they'd have arobot outlook and a social life
>>
File: hierarchy.jpg (132 KB, 1061x642) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy.jpg
132 KB, 1061x642
>>29862702
One of the anons on here made a chart for this a while ago. Nothing legal but pretty much sums the social tiers up
>>
>>29863733
>tfw social purgatory
Damn it, I want to just be happy without this shit. I can jump back in the game but it's fucking POINTLESS and stupid. Seriously I know how the fucking game works and it's broken. fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>29863733
The cyborg bit hit. yeah. thats pretty fucking accutrate.
>>
File: 1456131872014.png (290 KB, 400x530) Image search: [Google]
1456131872014.png
290 KB, 400x530
Robots - Autists too dumb / proud to get a hooker

Failed Normie - A robot who tries to be Normal

Normie - Somebody who uses the term 'Normie' unironically

Normalfaggot - A normal person who acts like a faggot because being a faggot is the new normal

Cyborg - Master Race, realizes women are dumb but doesn't waste their time sperging out about being a weak virgin, doesn't give into any modern trends and only strives for what is the best for themselves.
>>
File: wojak hoodie backpack.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
wojak hoodie backpack.png
64 KB, 507x540
>>29862702
Normie: Has friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, and a meaningful career or is currently studying for a meaningful career.

Failed Normie: had those at one point but fell into memes and depression after he accidentally a red pill. Still likely moving forward with his career but just going through the motions in hopes that it'll get better.

Cyborg: Has friends and boyfriend/girlfriend, but they're all utterly autistic and/or fat or just a little bit off. Like those girls who have their period in cups and people who only eat vegan food out of dumpsters and people who play MtG and are into LARP, etc. Is likely just a wagie or getting a meme degree.

Robot: No friends, no boyfriend/girlfriend, soon to be dropout if he isn't already. Either a NEET or a wagie. Occasionally STEM turbo-autist.
>>
>>29862702
>robot
"I wonder what this thing's life is like, it is so vastly alien to me"
>failed normie
"fucking whores just wanting to bounce on jamal's dick, genetic lottery i bet she has herpes"
>cyborg
"i bet my friends would think i'm weird if i said i thought this black girl was hot"
>normie
"lol don't have jungle fever brah nice tits tho"
>>
>>29863756
i got 81
cyborg. thats how i diagnosed myself anyway
>>
>>29863733
I have no gf and was a virgin until 22 but I get laid about once or twice a year because I'm in a band. What does that make me? I kind of feel weird calling myself a robot anymore.
>>
>>29863756
>13 and Wizard
Wew.
>>
>>29863733
Is Elliot from Mr.Robot a Cyborg or a robot who got laid because primetime TV demands it?
>>
File: 1468195942076.jpg (676 KB, 1584x957) Image search: [Google]
1468195942076.jpg
676 KB, 1584x957
>>29863756
Reposting it because anon deleted.
>>
File: sick of your shit.jpg (6 KB, 200x264) Image search: [Google]
sick of your shit.jpg
6 KB, 200x264
>>29863089
>>29863600
>the cybogs doesn't exist meme
>mfw
>>
File: 1467918403913.png (387 KB, 389x446) Image search: [Google]
1467918403913.png
387 KB, 389x446
>>29863733
>social purgatory
>>
>>29864958
Lovecraft was a robot, we have no proof he even fucked his wife, it most definitely wasn't a normal love affair.
>>
can I be a full robot if I kissed before?
please say yes, normies forced me to, I didn't want to
I'm a man of conviction
>>
>>29864867
Definitely a cyborg. He's confident and pretty happy.
>>
>>29865035
>and pretty happy
How so? He checks a lot of depression boxes.
>>
>>29864922
I got a 46, tried this before and I was a high scoring cyborg, my life is going down a bad path, /r9k/.
>>
>>29864958
you couldn't have picked a worse person to represent "cybogs"
>>
I'm too degenerate for the femdom fetishists
I'm too robot for the normies
I'm too normie for the wizards

what does that make me
>>
>>29865697
OP here. You're a failure but I still love you.
>>
File: 1465896717809.jpg (36 KB, 960x693) Image search: [Google]
1465896717809.jpg
36 KB, 960x693
I think cyborg's are real, there are definitely people who aren't what you would accurately describe as "failing" in life (have decent job, car, friends, romantic relationships, actual hobbies, independent living etc.) but they have just enough mental illness, tragedy, social awkwardness/anti-social tendencies to make contentment with their lives difficult. I have one distant friend from high school who was ridiculously attractive, like Chad-tier genetics, and could be confident in social situations, but was a bi-polar depressed drug addict who dropped out of school, fucked up a chance at being a journalist, and tried to kill himself. he's doing better and actively trying to improve his life but he's still very troubled and talks to me about how women reject him as soon as they get to know him
>>
>>29862702
>robot
only asians. East Asians. Chinese don't count. As tiny as possible
>failed normie
still asians. tried to like dark skinned grills
>cyborg
white, and asian. sometimes mexican or paki.
>normie
As dark as can be. Phat asses.
>>
>>29864867
You can't be a robot if you've willingly had sex with someone else who wanted it
>>
What about the people that are academically and athletically talented but cant get a girlfriend or laid at all?
>>
>>29862702
see >>29862835
There are no legal definitions.
>>
>>29864922
Holy fuck dude, I got 117, I just barely made it to Chad/Stacey level.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.