[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/? What do you have to say to this? She's right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463956699542.png (694 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
1463956699542.png
694 KB, 640x920
Well /r9k/?
What do you have to say to this?
She's right isn't she?
>>
>its selfish because ME ME ME ME

Woman logic
>>
If someone feels like they're suffering and you don't want them to commit suicide, what you;re essentially saying is "Sorry you hate your life, but I don't want to be sad for a few weeks. Please continue putting yourself through hell so I can enjoy my life more"
Who really sounds selfish in that situation?
>>
>>29863091
This anon gets it. Never understood why people take the suicides so personally. If they really loved the person they should let that person go and do what he/she wants with his life.
>>
>>29862677
It's not selfish if there is no one that cares you are dead
>>
>>29863506
>>29863091

These two.

If you're a family man with children and a wife who rely on you for support, suicide is selfish.

If you're a NEET with no dependents, happy hanging.
>>
File: IMG_1383.jpg (33 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1383.jpg
33 KB, 432x432
>"suicided"

lol.

I think as personal motivation, it's an okay ideology--when I tried an heroing a few times and still getting up, I kept trying to convince myself that it'd be selfish because I'd be leaving my cat, no one can care or appreciate him like I do, they don't understand the patience he needs sometimes.

fembot btw, please don't consider all women that vain.

also, pic related: my cat the night I found him almost two years ago alone in a bush in front of Dick's, he's been my reason to go on ever since.
>>
>>29863091
It's not selfish because it's your life and you should have a right to your decision but you can't blame me for not wanting my brother to die, especially when I know he could get better. Why shouldn't I try to help him out of it all?
>>
>>29863542

You found your pussy in a bush in front of dicks?
>>
>someone's life and death inconvenience me
>never inconvenience me or my life again
so, she's bothered that people think of her brother instead of her? is that the problem? attention is taken away from her?
>>
I've wanted to kill myself ever since I got hit by a car, but I won't because I don't want my settlement money to go to anyone else.
Which is more selfish?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.