[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reading through these threads, I notice you guys robots have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: CHAD.jpg (127 KB, 640x952) Image search: [Google]
CHAD.jpg
127 KB, 640x952
Reading through these threads, I notice you guys robots have a problem with females. They just seem to loose/never have interest in you.

That is because you all are too nice. You have to be a little more pushy. If you text/write to her and she doesn't reply? Write again until she does. She needs to know you like her this way. Also, just chill out. Women are easy deep down.

Hope this helps dudes.
>>
>>29862424
That example of "text until she replies" sounds like a bad idea if I've ever seen examples of autism on this board, which I have.

Multiplying the amount of times you fuck up does not fix the fuck up.
>>
>>29862424
haha ebin post my friend

you should post it in /r/advice
I'm sure you will get a lot of well deserved praise there!
>>
>>29862467
For someone with autism, that was one of the least autistic things you could have said
>>
>>29862467
People with autism can pick up chicks too
>>
Women don't like me because I'm short, black and poor. One day I will not be poor, I'll still be short and black however.

It doesn't matter how I act towards women, most women would never date a black man anyway all and women prefer tall men.

It's better I don't interact with anyone at all throughout the day
>>
>>29862486
I have a small amount of social skills, but no romantic skills. Plus I have an aversion to cringe since I can't let go of past mistakes of my own that make me cringe and want to kill myself.
>>
>>29862521
That's true but I don't know under what circumstances, and I've seen the OP example fail hard.
>>
Have any of you tried writing to a grill even after they ignored your first message, though?

i can see how it would work
>>
File: fatpepe.jpg (2 KB, 142x99) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.jpg
2 KB, 142x99
>>29862577
Do provide an example
>>
File: don039tignoremeyourancidsw.jpg (81 KB, 780x696) Image search: [Google]
don039tignoremeyourancidsw.jpg
81 KB, 780x696
>>29862626
I don't save images from this site often. Here is the most basic example of what I described that I could remember off the top of my head.
>>
>>29862686
These are just a collection of status' from a social media site made by a female?
>>
>>29862614
It does work, just say "nvm" or something to make her think you don't care. This of course only works if there's already a bit of attraction.
>>
>>29862759
Blue is the type of male who'd be actively fucking up in the context of OP's advice.

In the tinder threads and cringe threads I've seen more examples. But I don't save them. Suffice it to say that if you inquired about a date and then called a girl a "swine" while telling her to not ignore you, you'd fuck up your chances far more than not being more forward would have.
>>
>>29862830
I feel if she likes you somewhat, and if you leave it a few days then text her, she'll want you more.

Just hope Chad doesn't fuck her in the meantime. I'm not sure if this happens so quickly though.
>>
Nah, I Think people here have problems with gals because they don't meet them.
In 1000 tries I can (probably) get a girl.
The fact is that I don't know 1000 gals.
I don't even know where to find them, so I'm on this board "tfw"ing.
>>
>>29862952
Have you heard of tinder?
>>
File: 1468089163420.png (54 KB, 507x464) Image search: [Google]
1468089163420.png
54 KB, 507x464
>>29862424
>You have to be a little more pushy. If you text/write to her and she doesn't reply? Write again until she does.

ayyy girl want sum fucc?
pls resbond

works every time
>>
Females don't like me because I look like shit, I behave like shit and deep down inside I know that I can't fix this, I won't be able to acquire the skills that you need to get a women, because I was not meant to, it's my destiny to be a fucking virgin loser because I've never made an effort to appeal to girls, now I'm over twenty years old and it's too late, I'm fucked beyond repair thanks to internet and 'vidya'. Fuck this shit, I've always wanted to accept it and to live my life as a hermit, but the longing for the companionship of a female, the longing to feel wanted and loved, leaves me feeling that I'm missing out something.
>>
Its better to just let it be if a woman doesn't respond or responds poorly. It's a sign of self-respect, move o to the next woman.

She may even like you later, but if you start annoying her and go full "pls respond" you're fucked forever.

https://youtu.be/MZWoD9roSBA

Video related(from movie), how to be persistent without being annoying. Notice how she's not cold, but just very hesitant and reluctant. So instead of pressuring her, he remains calm and persistent without being desperate and shows her that he's a decent dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 610x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 610x524
>>29862626
Not him but here's an example. It's known that "pls respond" never works
>>
I have no idea what to even write.
>>
>>29862967
>online dating
are you serious?
>>
File: Bee.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Bee.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>29862991
>>29862982

Excuses

OP's advice works
>>
>>29862967

Yes. I got like 4, 5 matches in months?
Thanks, I know that I'm ugly.
>>
>>29863020
I think this is what OP was trying to get at more accurately.
>>
>>29863064
Granted, that I'd look like the guy in OP's picture I'm sure it would work, but I look like dog shit, you rancid swine.
>>
>>29862424
I'm not nice at all
not anymore
women simply won't look at me, you know?
they won't give me the time of the day
>>
File: 10d.jpg (104 KB, 960x925) Image search: [Google]
10d.jpg
104 KB, 960x925
>>29863123

Have you ever texted/dated a grill before, anon?
>>
>>29863165

Yes, but it was only school-related garbage, women only talked to me when I had something that they wanted, which is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>29863252
You seem angry, anon.

Be Yourself :)
>>
>>29863315

Okie doke
>>
>>29862424
this advice is for normal people who don't have luck with girls not robots
>>
>>29863425
OP here. This advice is for all you robots:
Manlets
"ugly" (nobody is ugly btw, beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
weight
black dudes
autistic or as I'd say, quirky

Try it and prove me wrong, dudes!
>>
>>29862424
>If you text/write to her and she doesn't reply? Write again until she does.
You lost me here, Chad.
>>
>>29862468
His advice is so bad that I'd be surprised if even Reddit wouldn't downvote bomb it, or whatever they do.
>>
>>29862424
>implying any robots have ever gotten a girls number
>>
>>29862523
>most women would never date a black man
Have you gone outside recently, senpai? I mean you might not find any decent women, but you can, for sure, get some nice nasty degenerate puss.
>>
File: doom-ii_3.gif (19 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
doom-ii_3.gif
19 KB, 320x200
>>29863657
Manley - Be Gentle!

Black - Bring it on!

Autistic - I own Doom!

Ugly - Watch me die!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.