[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/, a couple years ago i got raped in the ass by another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
hey /r9k/, a couple years ago i got raped in the ass by another guy at a party and i am just giving you a heads up that it doesn't heal.
every time I shit my asshole gets ripped open again and i can't just not shit to let my sphincter rest. has this ever happened to anyone else?
>>
I was molested and ass fucked by a cousin when I was about six or seven, and can say that it does, in fact, heal. It was loose for a few years, which made me smell like shit, which got me bullied and made my parents yell at me all the time for not washing properly, which ruined my self esteem and is the cause of me being a pathetic omega loser now, but the asshole itself did heal.
>>
>>29862070
my asshole isn't loose, it's just really ripped. I was unconscious so I don't know exactly every detail. How long did it take your ass to heal? Also sorry that happened to you anon.
>>
Were you the guy who got tricked into it by that Chad?
>>
>>29862181
no, I got roofied and broken in on my own bed by a buddy who isn't my friend anymore.
>>
>>29862206
Oh sorry to hear, I remember a few years back a robot here got raped.
>>
>>29862206
>isn't my friend anymore
holy shit I hope he got worse punishment than that
>>
>>29862116
Well I no longer had shitstains in all my clothes by the time I was about ten, so three or four years I guess?
>>
>>29862223
no, no offense but I read what happens if you go to the hospital/the cops to get a rape kit done and it's worse than the actual act of getting a dick punched through your puckered anus.
>>
>going to parties
Serves you right, normalfag.
>>
File: louis_ck_toilet_weed cuck.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
louis_ck_toilet_weed cuck.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
>>29862002

>hide louis ck threads
>ignore louis ck posts
>do not reply to louis ck posters
>>
>>29862349
nice stale meme dumb faggot
>>
What does it feel like to get a dick/object rammed up your ass?
>>
>>29862264
So stomp his head in my man
Turn him into sidewalk art
It's easy, just get some nice boots
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.