[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any? Do you want to get any?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any? Do you want to get any?
>>
they're pretty stupid, I have 2 don't want anymore.
>>
I like tattoos, dont have any but might get one in the future. The thing is I don't know what I would get a tattoo of. Maybe something to do with occult themes or greek mythos. If I do find something I think I want I plan to wait a few years and see if it still appeals to me.
>>
>>29862120
OP here I like the occult idea. What about just a big black reversed cross
>>
>>29861966
'Memento Mori' in the right arm
>>
>>29861966
I got 2 when I was 18 and 20, don't have any desire to get more, except when I see a qt alt girl, which is very rare since I'm not in highschool or college anymore.
>>
>>29861966
Skinfedora
>>
They are sexy on women
>>
>>29862204
Wow that is some faggoty ass-shit.
>>
>>29862150
Eh that seems kinda generic. Forgot to mention in my other post but I like the style of Gustavo Dore's Paradise Lost illustrations
>>
>>29861966
the sutton hoo mask on the right side of my chest, a drakkar head on the left side and the death prayer of beowulf on my back
>>
>wanted magical and geometric designs on my body
>it became trendy
>can't even attract energy to myself before the normies take that, too
>>
>>29862215
that doesn't make any sense, retard
>>
>>29861966
All tattoos look like this to me.
No I do not fucking want any.
>>
File: star_wars_tattoos_12.jpg (113 KB, 472x544) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_tattoos_12.jpg
113 KB, 472x544
>>29862384
like this, I mean. pic included
>>
File: 884.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
884.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29861966
I have a couple medium/large ones. All black ink, with lots point and line work, in kind of an american traditional style and similar to ops pic, minus the satan stuff

Really want to get my hands/fingers done one day
>>
>>29862433
why flowers?
>>
I have one (or 2 dependending on how you see it) based on Gojira's artwork: Ouroboros serpent and l'enfant sauvage
>>
>>29863274
postem obv
>>
>>29861966
>What do you think of tattoos?
The vast majority of them either done half-ass or it doesnt suit the person like scrawny normie get's a big ass tattoo just to add the character
>Do you have any?
at the moment no
>Do you want to get any?
I wish someday. I'd probably tattoo the bigger part of back. Like >>29862120 anon said, occult, alchemical tattoos would interesting to do but i have neither design or money.
>>
File: gojira tattp.jpg (85 KB, 528x548) Image search: [Google]
gojira tattp.jpg
85 KB, 528x548
>>29863393
This is the only one i have at the moment in my phone
>>
File: silvermoonwanderer.jpg (43 KB, 470x750) Image search: [Google]
silvermoonwanderer.jpg
43 KB, 470x750
>>29861966
I really want some specific /x/-tier tattoos but that shit's expensive when you're still in community college.
>>
>>29863669
How much would such a tattoo cost anyway?
>>
>>29863669
can you explain this symbol
>>
i have 6 tattoos
no ragrets
>>
>>29863115
Roses specifically, part of the thought was that roses don't last long. "stop and smell the roses" kinda thing
But im not really in to the tattoo's with meaning, it's kinda hokey imo.
>>
>>29863763
I assume you just want the symbol in black?
That would be like 100-200 depending on the artists rate/size
>>
File: motherearth.jpg (44 KB, 470x750) Image search: [Google]
motherearth.jpg
44 KB, 470x750
>>29863763
Most tattooists charge their clients a hundred to three hundred dollars per hour, except in cases where very small tattoos are being done on something like a finger or wrist. A smaller piece with an uncomplicated design would obviously cost less than a large or detailed piece that would take several hours to complete. A sleeve or half sleeve can actually cost over a thousand dollars.
>>29863785
I think that one is just a rune representing the moon. Most runes that aren't ancient Nordic are designed by others for fun and have some personal meaning. However, some Italian tattooist posted it on his Tumblr and didn't really provide an explanation, but I think he can be found if you reverse-search the image.
>>
I've never really understood the point.

There are so many more practical and less expensive ways to express yourself.

That, and I think they look atrocious on women. I want to see skin and the natural lines of her body, not some cheesy dolphin or some shit.
>>
File: allseeingeye.jpg (47 KB, 470x750) Image search: [Google]
allseeingeye.jpg
47 KB, 470x750
>>29864005
Also, I found his Tumblr: penabranca.co
>>
>>29864031
>That, and I think they look atrocious on women. I want to see skin and the natural lines of her body, not some cheesy dolphin or some shit.
This. Tattoos look good only on men. On women it's waste of perfect skin and good body and besides women with tattoos is major red flag.
>>
File: WIN_20160710_21_05_59_Pro.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160710_21_05_59_Pro.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>>29864152
Some girls look really good with tattoos, but they have to be more subtle and tastefully placed

>>29864005
Where I'm from, shops usually have a $40 to 60+ minimum depending on the shops' overall skill level. If you're into the economy of design or prefer punk and traditional tattoo aesthetics, it's not difficult to get a good tattoos at 100 or less. It's all about size and level of detail/color that determine numerous sessions and the higher costs that cost several hundred to the low thousands
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.