[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/skinnyfat/ feels? >tfw eating your 3rd salad of the day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: skinnyfat.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
/skinnyfat/ feels?

>tfw eating your 3rd salad of the day

>tfw your clothes don't fit you, but bigger sizes just make you look like a wigger

>tfw you can't eat delicious instant ramen anymore

>tfw people ask you when the baby is due, even though you're a guy

>tfw you don't even enjoy food that much that you can be a jolly fat guy that like eats candles at drunken frat parties

>tfw sucking in your gut when walking past hot girls, and still having it stick out again your shirt that is tight but only tight around your stomach

>tfw too weak to just lift bro
>>
Yeah I know those feels.

If you put in some effort you can probably find clothes that fit though,
>>
ride a bike to lose the gut
or just run/walk a couple times a week
>>
>>29861735
>too weak to lift

What the fuck my man. You know the goal of lifting is to get stronger and look better. This is literally the only solution.
>>
>>29861735
>eats candles

What

what
>>
>>29861764
yeah, or ideally just being able to wear the same clothes I have now without having to squeeze into them/always sucking my gut in.

>>29861780
True, gonna make a bad excuse here but the weather has been shit. Either it's sunny and like 35 degrees (95 burgers) so I'm just sweating by being outside, or it's just pissing rain.

If I want a presentable beach body by.... november... I should just bite the bullet.
>>
When I see a dude with a beer gut and skinny arms it makes me sad.

At what point did you stop caring? How does it feel when you see yourself shirtless in the mirror? Like, I always take a couple seconds to admire my abs before I hop in the shower. Do you take a couple seconds to reassure yourself that "i'm not THAT bad" or do you just kind of avoid your reflection?
>>
Start swimming anon. Your weak as fuck core is causing your distended gut
>>
>>29861889
You know the guy. The fat guy who isn't necessarily good looking but he makes up for his physical appearance by being a ccrrrraaaaazzzy dude. The first one to chug beers at a party and then goes on to eat weird shit like a scented candle or eat an entire watermelon or snort dried hot peppers in an effort to impress people and gain popularity, which works to some degree.
>>
>>29861735
I have cut down to 1100 calories per day for multiple weeks, and I have somehow lost nothing, so I am thinking of starting a routine of regularly doing multi-day water fasts to lose this weight.
>>
>>29861998
What have you been eating?,?,?,?,? How come you haven't lost the weight?
>>
>>29861924
>At what point did you stop caring?

Well I'm 30 now and my last clear memory of being skinny was when I was 22. So between now and then.

and to answer all those things - no I don't take a moment to look at my naked self in a full length mirror. Whenever I do see myself in a mirror I just go "haha gross that can't be right".

>>29861944
>being shirtless in a public pool where the lifeguards are barely-18 Chads and Staceys

NOPE
O
P
E

I'd rather bike uphill both ways, or swim in our local shitriver.
>>
>>29861998
Are you exercising as well? If you're just sitting there doing nothing of course it won't change much.
>>
>>29862051
I have no fucking idea. I would mostly just eat a small lunch and something for dinner, adding up to less than or equal to 1100 calories.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.