[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World of Warcraft?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (719 KB, 1097x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
719 KB, 1097x750
Does anyone want to play World of Warcraft with /r9k/?
>Emerald Dream (RPPVP)
>Retail

>What the fuck, how do I play?
Ignore this if you already play WoW. Download the Starter Edition of World of Warcraft from Battle.net, the Starter Edition lets you play until Level 20 with SOME Limitations. (No Pet Battles, No Mail, Professions can only be leveled to 100)
>Why should I play?
To have fun and ERP with other Robots.
>Alliance or Horde?
Whatever you want, but Alliance is hotter.
>>
>>29861716
Sounds fun, I can be a Draenei Priest, does anyone want to be my Tank Daddy?
>>
>>29861716

>playing WoW in 2016.
>backing up a shitty team of game developers like blizzard.
>Not playing vanilla on a private server.

Anon I'm very disappoint. Or am I talking to a blizzard shill?
>>
>>29861885
I don't know shit about Private Servers.
>>
>>29861885

aware me on private servers?

I've never played WOW except once at a friends house in 2005 or some shit
>>
>>29862330

As long as you got the base game you can log into so called "private servers." These private servers are being run by all kinds of people and for WoW there are literally 1000 of those.

A good example for a private server would be Nostalrius, which sadly was closed down by blizzard. It was one of the biggest around though, so much actually that even Jontron played it and even made a blizzard rant because they closed it down.

They are of course all illegal but they won't bug single players about it. That said you can find all kinds of private servers with simple google searches.

How exactly you log on into these I'm not aware of but I think you can easily find a tutorial on that.
>>
>>29862330

Well and if you ever played Warhammer: Age of Reckoning, there is a private server for that too. Actually its the only way to play Warhammer: Age of Reckoning.

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/index.php
>>
>>29862588
>>29862635

how can I download the game (((without the cd or paying)))
>>
>>29862894

Hm, dunno. Check this out:

http://wowcircle.com/en/start.html

Apparently you just need the right client but I'm not sure if this is everything you have to do. As I said I never was so much into WoW.

Warhammer works like this though, you only download the client from the link I posted, make an account and you can start playing.

With WoW you would have to try it out, or maybe make a account on one of the sites that host these private servers and ask there?
>>
>>29861716
Where to meet up
>>
>>29861885
m-muh vanilla
>>
>>29862894
>Google wow (expansion) private servers
>pick one of the top servers
>go to their site and look for "FAQ" or "how to join" or basic shit like that
>download game, usually through torrent
>change .WTF file server list or whatever the fuck

Comes from someone who barely knows shit about the subject.
>>
>>29863070
I don't know enough about WoW to pick a easy to get to location. Does anyone have any suggestions?
>>
Do you guys actually rp?
>>
>>29863190
No, I'm just interested in seeing if anyone actually wants to play WoW with me. I'd also find it kind of funny to see the cringy roleplay.

I also secretly want to look at cute night-elfs doing lewd dances and look pretty
>>
>>29863259
Don't pretend to be me.
>>29863190
I don't particularly care for it, but it is fun to actually pretend to give a shit about the world you're in.
>>
>>29863130

You know I just posted a "how to start" guide right from wowcircle right?

>>29863177

Well I'd say Darnassus would be a good place or Thunderbluff if you're part of the horde. The most cozy places and easy to reach.

>>29863114

Hey its true, they just changed the game too much...
>>
>>29863308
>Don't pretend to be me.
What? I just want to play WoW with someone, how is that pretending to be you?

Was it a joke?
>>
So does anyone actually want to play WoW?
>>
Playing on EU.. ;~;
>>
>>29864443
Thanks for the bump, Eurobot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.