[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you visit sites like puahate and lookism? I figured there'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467123529269.jpg (649 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1467123529269.jpg
649 KB, 2448x3264
Do you visit sites like puahate and lookism?

I figured there'd be more robots there but the toxicity there was hard for me to handle, I feel worse now.

Is that what true robots are like?
>>
File: 1418140478851.png (269 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
1418140478851.png
269 KB, 538x538
>>29861715
>she has short hair
you know what they say
>>
>>29861751
makes her look better.
>>
>>29861751
>she has short hair
HNNNG
>>
>>29861715

A robot is a socially anxious, negative and hopeless person.

Those sights are full of similarly self-hating people, but most robots of r9k would reject being lumped with them, because robots generally believe that pua supports the normie system.

Robots express their loathing through self pity and complaining, those sites are trying to improve so as to join the normlife.
>>
>>29861715
I used to, but 99% of lookism is some rich faggots trying to spend thousands to become handsome and 99% of sluthate is just pure negativity. At least /r9k/ still has some real robots who care, even if it's only a few.
>>
>>29862076
Same.

/r9k/ can be comfy, I can revel in my self pity here.

Lookism is bizarre as fuck to me, they only consider 9/10 Chad studs to be normies, yet I fully believe being a normie is more than looks. (Though being 9/10 Chad basically automatically makes you a normie.)

Lookism/sluthate are so negative it makes me feel depressed even when I don't want to feel depressed, on /r9k/ I can have some feel good moments with other real robots.
>>
>>29862076
>but 99% of lookism is some rich faggots trying to spend thousands to become handsome
that's the whole point of the site retard... did you expect it to be r9k 2.0? and no, you dont need to be rich to get surgeries. people spend money on shit like gaming computers, cars, vacations then say surgeries are too expensive... it's not hard to save up money to pay for most surgeries
>>
>>29861715
yes lookism is depressing, but there's some worthwhile knowledge you can attain there. if you are not looking to improve, don't bother visiting the site because the negativity will fuck you up and you will gain nothing in the process
>>
>>29862431
jaw surgery is like 50 thousand in the US you mong.. assuming you pay rent/bills/etc, how long do you think it would take you to save 50 thousand up?
>>
as a bald guy I'm considered subhuman at lookism

i know its partially true but even then it kind of hurts to read.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.