[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ain't gonna remake that fuckin sandwhich! Now get the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
I ain't gonna remake that fuckin sandwhich! Now get the hell outta here!

https://youtu.be/w9EYQJPdy-Y
>>
You keep posting this guys vids here, he's a fucking idiot. Why is he doing this to himself? Why is he making him look like a massive tool in front of the world and piss random strangers off? Does he have autism?
>>
This faggot again?
All he does is record people at fast food places to get a reaction, and then probably tries to receive compensation.

He got his reaction alright.
Does this faggot have any other hobby than purposely fucking with people at their jobs?
>>
love your work man, keep it up.
>>
god what an insufferable pos
stop posting your faggot fucking videos
they are not even ironically funny
>>
you could here how pissed of his gf was at the end. what an attention thirsting faggot
>>
How did you get your gf?
>>
I had to nope that video as soon as I saw his face. What in insufferable faggot. He's obviously in some black part of town and he probably got his ass jumped as soon as he walked out.
>>
>>29861659
>don't respect people not wanting to get filmed
>expect people to respect you back
Fucking retard.
>>
>>29861725
Some places are polite and remake the sandwich for him. Some resturants are just rude as hell and defensive.
I don't get it. He's coming in when they're no busy, and they threaten to call the police over him making a reasonable request.
He should prolly get a more discret camera though.
>>
>>29861855
Maybe people should realize that it's 2016, and sperging out on camera is the worst thing you can do for yourself.
>>
>>29861864
the camera is the whole point. If he had a hidden camera they would think he is serious and aprough the situation differently then him walking up with his phone in their face acting like a retard for obvious "le epic trolls"
>>
>>29861864
>they threaten to call the police over him making a reasonable request.
It's his shitty attitude and lack of respect. Had he made the request politely and without shoving a fucking camera in their faces I'm sure they would not have been so quick to call the police, but then he wouldn't have gotten attention on youtube.
>>
This guy is a massive tool. His antics aren't funny nor are they entertaining.
>>
>surveillance camera autist is back
dear lord why? that grip tape biz must have went under.
>>
>>29861902
>shitty attitude and lack of respect
He acted neutrally.
>shoving a fucking camera in their faces
He had it at his hip, and then pointed it at himself when they immediately demanded he back off.

Most places he does this at aren't a bunch of insufferable niggers who can't do their job correctly.
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 200x173) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 200x173
The audassity of this asshole leaves me in distress and discomfort
>>
>>29861975
>Most places he does this at aren't a bunch of insufferable niggers who can't do their job correctly.

Dude, you're posting this on a board full of insufferable niggers who can't live their lives right, and you expect anything but then defending the dumb nigger bitch behind the counter?

Come on, son.
>>
>>29861659
All he had to do was walk up without a camera and say he wasn't satisfied with the sandwich. One of the employees even says no one has a problem changing it, but something about the video around the :43 second mark. They could tell he only wanted to get a reaction, so they did the right thing and threatened to call the cops.
Good employees/10
>>
What a fucking moron. He has the interpersonal skills of a wet fart. I would have remade it and spat in it.
>>
>>29863075
Hahaha, no you wouldn't have.

You'd have ducked your head and remade the sandwich like a good little bitch.

The nigger was still stupid, unprofessional, and a human shitstain, but also better than you. How does that feel?
>>
The guy is corny and annoying. Please stop posting his videos.
>>
>>29862968
this

origino commento
>>
>>29863155

You're already nearly at rock bottom if you're an Arby's employee. It doesn't matter what you do.
>>
File: 1467964583356.jpg (59 KB, 732x716) Image search: [Google]
1467964583356.jpg
59 KB, 732x716
>>29861659
>decide to go and buy a sandwich
>get in line anticipating a nice BLT
>girl at register looks some what confused and asks if my party will be joining me shortly
>inform her that I am alone
>she gets a nasty look on her face
>promptly tells me they have a no singles policy
>I leave feeling miserable
>end up going to wal-mart and buying some bread and bologna

when will it all end
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.