[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did literally nothing wrong. Is this the biggest hate band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
He did literally nothing wrong.

Is this the biggest hate band wagon of any YouTuber?
>>
File: 1468015655955.jpg (71 KB, 685x512) Image search: [Google]
1468015655955.jpg
71 KB, 685x512
Nah hes a cunt.
But its a big meme to hate on him.
>>
>>29861668
He's no worse than leafy
>>
Who is he?

>typical nu-male?
>>
no one cares about youtubers you faggot 14 year old
>>
he is proof all bald men are evil
>>
>>29861704
Does nu-male just mean "any guy I don't like" at this point?
>>
>>29861704
It's killer keemstar
>>
>>29861701
He is worse, and leafy's not that great either. The kid actually seems like the typical /b/ kid all grown up
>>
>>29861624
He is like the most failed normie in the world
>>
>>29861723
Here are all low lifeforms welcome
>>
>>29861749
Keemstar is a new male tho, he throws shit at everyone while being the worst thing on YouTube and thenc cries like a bitch that people are being unfair for picking the other side because he is a douchebag. Also he wants his audience to start a war doxing and spamming everyone that speaks bad about him
>>
>>29861624
I mean - people are only hating him because its trendy. This guy was a cunt before leafy or others made a video about him, Yet it was always known that he falsely accuses others of being a pedophile, and for that ALEX IS A NIGGER shit.
But no-one cared before leafy said THIS GUY IS BAD.
So in conclusion, the people who hate him are just as retarded as the people who think this guy did nothing wrong.
If you really hate this guy, don't watch his content and give him money - I guess im slightly hypocritical by further talking about this drama but whatever - don't give him money by watching or talking about him. Simple as that.
>>
>>29861882
Not being funny but that's some bullshit. Everyone and their dog had called out keemstar BEFORE leafy and gradeundera did, to say that leafy started this is just dumb. Leafy and Grade used to defend the guy in spite of all the hate he'd get.

The only people whose opinions of keemstar changed after leafy's videos are people who'd jump off a bridge if leafy told them to
>>
>>29861882
YT hated keem before leafy and gradea started talking shit

Personally I don't care that much about him. I just think he's a cringy cunt but it's a waste of energy to hate someone like him.
>>
I think his exposed videos are petty no one adds anything new they just want those views. I dubbz had the best expose video because it actually had a few skits in it that were funny. Leafy, gradea. pyrocynical just make 20min saying the same things.
>>
>>29861749
>receding/bald leading to shaved head
>beard
>preening
>>
His videos are really funny now that he's a meme
>>
>>29861624
Fuck that gnome.
The only person who don't think keemstar is a fucking retard is keemstar himself..
The guy made a career of pety bullshit and now he's trying the fucking hardest to be relevant by acting like a jackass.

On a serious note, that guy can't be mentally stable.
>>
>>29862123
Leafy and grade jumped ship when they realised being friends with keemstar was making them look bad and wasn't worth the yt money. Half the shit they complain about was going on while they defended him but suddenly they're acting like it's brand new shit and that was the last straw.

They didn't even mention the idubbz video because it makes their attempts at "roasting" keemstar look pathetic.
>>
>>29861624
WHAT IS UP, DRAMA ALERT NATION. I'M YOUR HOST KILLERR KEEEMSTARRRR LEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GET ROOOOOOOOOIIIIIIGHHHHHT INTO THE NEWS!
>>
He looks like a huge faggot and therefore deserves anything he receives
>>
File: Noose.jpg (17 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
17 KB, 650x366
>>29861624
LEEEEEEEEEET'S GEEEEET ROOOIGHT INTO THE NOOSE!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>29861624
he's literally a psychopath
>>
I fucking hate youtubers and youtube culture.
>>
>>29861870
nah he isnt at all. i dont even like the guy, but he actually has balls and talks shit to people. unlike the typical unconfrontational (scared to offend) numale
>>
He's a dishonest and manipulative person. I know the kind. They constantly frame themselves as the good person and they lawyer a lot ("technically I did nothing wrong") or give you a fake sorry that's actually an attempt at self-flattery ("sorry that I cared so much"). It's disgusting to interact with people like this.
>>
idubbbz did it best. All the others are just cashing in on that youtube revenue
>>
>>29862358
This, apart from the slapstick that Content Cop episode really highlighted everythig wrong with Keem, whereas Leafy and GradeA did a piss poor job compared to him.
>>
WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE SO MUCH ABOUT RANDOM YOUTUBE GAMERS/VLOGGERS?? THEY'RE LITERALLY Z CELEBRITIES AT BEST. SAGE
>>
>>29862358
>my favourite channel did it better than yours
All cringe, react, drama or whatever clickbait shit channels are shit. They're all just rushing the gravy train until it crashes. Money for nothing and memes for free.
>>
>>29862508
I'd prefer if you didn't quote homophobic songs.
thx
>>
He released Smile's personal information, including his wife's phone number. This resulted in Smile getting swatted like 5 times. For that alone, they guy is fucking scum.
>>
>>29861701
He's basically leafy, but without the excuse of being like fifteen years old.
>>
>>29862575
Who is smile?
>>
>>29861624
>talk shit about every other jewtuber
>cries like a bitch when shit gets thrown back his way

fuck that faggot
>>
>>29862575
>implying you wouldn't have done the same
>>
I dunno man a guy that got his start shittalking 12 yearolds on halo finally got to where he is now, fucke the haters start ed from the bottom now he here
>>
>>29862283
This.
>Banned from Youtube multiple times due to harassment
>Disclaimer on Dramaalert saying he doesn't own the channel, despite him making all the executive decisions
>Tries to ruin Youtube revenue careers with paedophilia accusations
>Leaks the identity of youtubers who don't use face-cam
>Openly states that he's a master manipulator on twitter while doing this
>Cries of "I dindu nuffin", "I was only trollin' guise" and "I was taken out of context, there is no evidence" when he's called out on it
>As soon as most of the heat is off him, he goes right back to it
>He still wonders why people like Leafyishere and GradeAUnderA turned on him
>>
>>29861756
>killler [last_name]star
What the fuck is this faggotry
>>
All I knew and still know about him is that he talks about YouTube drama so he's always has been and always will be a gigantic faggot in my eyes
>>
>>29863135
>a guy that got his start shittalking 12 yearolds on halo
Was this a praise
>>
His fucking smug face annoys me. Not a trace of honesty.
>>
>>29862581
Dude he's actually like 20
manchild for the ages
>>
>>29861624
nice try, keemstar
everyone knows you're a vengeful manchild who thinks his pointy gnome beard makes him look like anything but a faggot
>>
>>29864194
I'm by no means a fan of the gnome, but JoshA had his last name in his YouTube URL and then when he got called on it he shortened the URL in his Twitter
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.