[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here hate black """people"""?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 21
File: image.png (850 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
850 KB, 750x1334
Does anyone else here hate black """people"""? Especially "blackbots?"

>Get everything handed to them
>Don't try to improve themselves or have goals
>loud and obnoxious
>Stink
>Cry "white oppression" over every fucking thing
>Get protected by the left even though they're violent animals who'd turn on them at any point

I honestly wish they'd get culled
>>
File: bait.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
wow, they are out in droves today
>>
I'm black and don't like other black people, I'm glad I go to university and there are next to none here.
>>
The bots bother me a bit. They've tried to steal robot culture and claim it as their own. Bevause of it, I finally get how they feel about Elvis.

I don't mind blacks in general.
>>
>>29861344
Hello cuck

How's your wife's bull?
>>
>>29861308
>Fucking black people blaming us white people for their problems.

What is irony?
>>
I wasn't racist until a few years ago until this whole SJW movement really kicked off. I just can't honestly say I don't hate black people anymore.
>>
>>29861308

Kill yourself

>Does anyone else here hate black """people"""? Especially "blackbots?"

>>Get everything handed to them
I don't

>>Don't try to improve themselves or have goals
I'm going to fucking college and then Medschool

>>loud and obnoxious
I'm not. I barely have any friends

>>Stink
Shower everyday

>>Cry "white oppression" over every fucking thing
>projecting

>>Get protected by the left even though they're violent animals who'd turn on them at any point
I don't hold many lefty political beliefs for one and the generalizations in your posts point to a not so intelligent "human" behind that monitor.

Most blackbot don't even act like this.
>>
>>29861542
I hope you realize you literally got into school because of your color and you're probably a low tier student anyway. But stay triggered nigger.
>>
>>29861542
dood you took the bait, not supposed to do that

sage and move on
>>
>>29861308
Kek I wish I got everything handed to me. I worked my ass of to get into a good school, work harder than my non black classmates and white employers hate me despite having better grades and more exp than my white and Asian classmates.
I am very violent though, but I honestly hate everyone. I never hit anybody I just destroy shit when I'm mad
>>
>>29861613
sage?
nobody should even bother posting in this shit
>>
>>29861578
>I hope you realize you literally got into school because of your color
Higher overall GPA and SAT then the white kids that go to my school.

>you're probably a low tier student
Why do you even need to say this? How do you know this? Did you even go to college?

Undo yourself
>>
>>29861648
is this some kind of meta-bait to trigger the people who recognize the op is bait? shits getting too advanced
>>
>>29861542
Is this a chimpout? Did we just witness a chimpout?
>>
>>29861648
Nice lie faggot nigger
>>
>>29861672
>>29861710
>nice lie
Ok. It's not that hard

>>29861675
I didn't even post anything inflammatory. I can't even defend myself without it being called a chimpout?
>>
>>29861672
>>29861765
this confirms my suspicions, smell ya later
>>
>>29861822
I wasn't lying. I meant that it wasn't that hard to get grades higher than the white kids at my college.

I'm going to a state college not an Ivy or anything
>>
>>29861765
Just stop responding to thay autist
>>
File: blackprivel.jpg (128 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
blackprivel.jpg
128 KB, 750x609
>>29861308
>Get everything handed to them
So true...and yet they are still unhappy.
>>
File: political compass.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
political compass.png
17 KB, 480x400
>>29861308
Nope. I've earned everything I've got.
>>
>>29861542
don't play their game senpai

nothing you say will ever matter to racists
>>
>>29861308
>You'll never be a nigga Saiyan
Why live
>>
Anyone notice how blackbots only compliant is that they can't have white/Asian women?if that's all they have to worry about, then that is proof being black isn't that hard. They have a house to live in, food to eat, even black girls they could date but literally the only "racism" they face is not getting whites women.
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 221x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 221x380
I only hate Jews, but niggers are absolute shit tier human beings, beside their ugly physical aspect I can say the nigger meme is real
>low iq
>ugly ape faces
>drug addicts/ alcoholics
>ghetto rats
>they love being treated as victims by leftists cucks

I'm pretty sure that there's at least a single one civilized nigger who's smart, rational and calm, we need to extract some shit from its Dna and then create a anti hood rat vaccine soon.
>>
>>29862174
Steal =\= earn
>>
>>29862304
>Anyone notice how blackbots only compliant is that they can't have white/Asian women?

That's because most of the niggers here are Uncle Toms in the first place, same with the nigresses who are just sour bedwenches.
Blacks are inherently self-hating.
>>
>>29862328
>Uncle Toms
i guarantee you say this about any black person who doesn't act like an asshole

you WANT them to be bad people, you criticize good black people for no reason other than their skin color
>>
>>29862328
Blackbots are worse though. The nigger women on this site thrist over white dick but you don't see them hating on black men. The only "hardships"you niggers face is not being about to the best of the best of our women.
>>
>>29861308
Same here. They're a net negative on all of society. At least white neetscum don't go stealing normies' shit and attacking people.
>>
>>29862350
>i guarantee you say this about any black person who doesn't act like an asshole
No, I don't.
I know an Uncle Tom when I see when and half you nigs are Uncle Toms. I can tell by the threads you make.
>>
>>29862350
Not him but Uncle Toms are assholes because of how self righteous they are.
>>
>>29861308
I'm half-black and I agree with you on a lot of points when it comes to the majority of black people. Most of the ones at my college seem alright but many of them aren't African-Americans.
>>
>>29862363
Are you talking about the based sotomeyerites? Hahahaha
>>
I actually hate blackbots more than thug niggers. At least thug niggers are honest and aren't whining all the time.

I hate blackbots because they think they're good people but they're really garbage. At least the thug nigger knows he's garbage.
>>
thank got for slavery bringing these shits to civilization. am i rite, guys?
>>
File: blkwomen.jpg (228 KB, 907x905) Image search: [Google]
blkwomen.jpg
228 KB, 907x905
>>29862304
They find their women too low class and ugly for them too.
>>
>>29862182
>>29862078
>>29861542
>>29861344

pic related

>nigger at work
>legit real black, has thick African accent
>give him tedious, mentally numbing jobs, cant handle anything else
>can tell when hes going to chimp out
>managers have to placate him when theres a chimpout imminent

like babysitting desu
>>
>>29862417
If their only problem isn't being able to fuck white women then being black isn't that hard. That is the only racism they face.
>>
>>29861308
We have little to none (at some parts) black people in my country and all I know about them is how movies show them and what I see on internet, which is usually loud and obnoxious, like OP says, but then all people can't be like that. I wish I had some black bot friends
>>
File: image.png (188 KB, 1024x1163) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188 KB, 1024x1163
>>29862436
Blacks do worse in every objective measurement in life. I imagine it sucks to have been born black and not be one of the minority who will play professional sports.
>>
>>29862409
>garbage
Please. What are your contributions to society

>>29862423
I'm in college though. Not my fault you have to work as a wage slave with africans
>>
File: diversity.jpg (241 KB, 780x1182) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
241 KB, 780x1182
>>29862423
Most of them got hired based on affirmative action/diversity quota and not based on merits.
>>
>>29862417
Not a looker in the bunch, how sad.

also I really hope those names are fake.
>>
>>29862423
And if he's working with you, you can't be much smarter.
>>
>>29862483
Ahh get over it, nigger. If the biggest issue you have in life is dating then you have it good. I have to worry about where my next meal comes from, how I'm going to pay rent but I don't have any problems because I'm white?yet the only thing that makes you a "robot" is the fact you can't have white women? I hate you entitled niggers.
>>
I just wish I was white or one of those blacks who look racially ambiguous like the Rock or Derek Jeter. I'm saving up for lip reduction surgery, fortunately my nose is already thin.

Might bleach my skin when it becomes thinner.
>>
>>29862532
>the only poor people in the world are white
Lmaoing at how retarded you are. Maybe that's why you're poor as dirt.
>>
>>29862350
And pro-blacks are some of the biggest self-haters around. People like gazi kodzo tell themselves that africa is only poor because of "exploitation" because they know the real reason deep down but they don't want to accept it.
>>
>>29862504
>Most of them got hired based on affirmative action/diversity quota and not based on merits.

What I love is that you creatures work with actual ghetto people, but think your superior to them in someway.

I actually got into college based on merit( which isn't even hard) and I get harassed by a bunch of high school dropouts.
>>
>>29862557
I didn't say that. I said that you guys say I'm not a robot because I'm white but I have real problems. Look at your stupid chart, black women reply to you but you're an entitled nigger because you want our women and you cry racism because you can't have them.
>>
>>29862532
You realize blacks are the poorest group in America, right? Most blackbots are probably poor as fuck and on top of that ugly as shit to women. At least you'll still be white in the morning.
>>
>>29862504
[citation needed]

[originality needed]
>>
>>29862604
Fuck off. Most of you niggers still live at home and are being taken care of by your nigress single moms. You're spoiled.
>>
>>29862556
Mulatto here, neither Jeter or The Rock are black, they're mulatto. Stop trying to incorporate us in your shitty race to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>29862631
God, you're upset. Relax
>>
>tfw if we never took them into slavery they wouldn't be shitting up america
>tfw america would be less obese, have better test scores and have less crime as a whole because niggers cause of all of it
>we'd actually have room in our prisons
>niggers sustain the gang culture that keeps them in the shitholes they created for themselves and then blame white people for their own self-inflicted misfortune
>>
>>29862631
I'm not black so I wouldn't know, but statistically blacks will do worse with women, make less money in life, die earlier, and attain less education. Their marriages are more likely to fail, they're more likely to grow up without a father.

Blacks are true robots.
>>
File: 1465500695300.png (635 KB, 756x715) Image search: [Google]
1465500695300.png
635 KB, 756x715
What if you're a blackbot who's a diagnosed autist with no friends?
>>
>>29861308
This thread is /pol/ simulator. Keep this trash on there.
>>
>>29862651
I hate you niggers and I wish you would gtfo
>>
>>29862644
I know they are, I want to look like them rather than black. I want people to not know I'm black when they look at me but I'm too poor to get the necessary surgeries right now.
>>
>>29862681
Make me, faggot.

You're chimping out on an anonymous image board. You should probably kill yourself soon if your life is so awful.
>>
File: SATadmmision.jpg (51 KB, 680x476) Image search: [Google]
SATadmmision.jpg
51 KB, 680x476
>>29862593
>I actually got into college based on merit
you think
>>
>>29862664
There's nothing really wrong with that. Black weebs should kill themselves though.
>>
>>29862660
>do worse with women
Niggers generally don't use dating sites. Those statistics are meaningless. They fuck plenty of white women they just never marry them.
>make less money
They make less because theyre stupid and lazy
>die earlier
Because they're being niggerish and dying in gang fights
>they attain less education
Again, stupid and lazy
>their marriages fail
Because they treat their wives like shit even the white women they marry
>more likely to grow up without a father
Because niggers can't take responsibility for anything, not even their own children.

All these problems they bring on themselves
>>
>>29862732
>weebs should kill themselves though.

Ftfy
>>
>>29862752
>Niggers generally don't use dating sites. Those statistics are meaningless. They fuck plenty of white women they just never marry them
So why don't the blacks who do use dating sites do as well as their counterparts in reality?
>>
>>29861308
>Be black
>Work hard, get good grades, go to good college
>Undergrad research and pretty cool summer internships
>Assblasted whites who never applied themselves and work dead end jobs rage about 'muh affirmative action'
You guys are actually becoming worse than sjw tumblrinas
>>
>>29862770
Because they're ugly. Black men are ugly but they have their "swag" going for them. Even if a white girl isn't attracted to them at first glance he could make her like him with his nigger bad boy personality.
>>
>>29862730
>>29862730
That doesnt pertain to me though. You posting graphs doesn't constitute an argument
>>
Being an Uncle Tom is the most rational decision. I hate sharing the same skin as these baboons and would genocide them if I had the chance
>>
>>29862789
>he could make her like him with his nigger bad boy personality.
Is that why white, Asian and Hispanic women express a similar preference for white men in studies taken at universities?
>>
>>29861308
>get everything handed to them
>spent most of my childhood hungry because my parents made enough not to be able to qualify for welfare but not enough to feed us after bills were paid
Good one OP.
>>
>>29862823
Even if this is true you have black women. Not good enough for ya?too bad. You aren't entitled the women of other races.
>>
>>29862807
I just wish I could be white. Yeah I'm an Uncle Tom and hate blacks but that doesn't discernebly make my life any better. I still have to be a nigger every day for the rest of my life and no one truly gives a shit if a black person hates blacks anyway, they only care if whites do.
>>
>>29862732
That was mean. Anime keeps me company.
>>
>>29862785
>be black
>smoke weed every day
>wave guns around while wearing flat-billed cap with sticker on it
>affirmative action acceptance into community college
>whites who applied themselves and have actual brains are upset
>"MUH DICK NIGGUH"

the race war is coming and your monkey people have no chance.
>>
>>29862848
What racism do you face everyday?
>>
>>29862847
So blacks are the least attractive race as a collective, poorest, dumbest, and laziest. How are they not robots when they live in shit tier conditions they're unlikely to ever escape?
>>
>>29861648
College isn't a smart thing to do, but keep handing some dude $50k and patting yourself on the back for being "educated."

Also, I doubt your school gave you everyone's grade to compare yours to.
>>
>>29862872
So after destroying your own women and countries you want to latch on to ours and fuck our stuff up too?
>>
>>29862868
I don't face racism everyday? I don't want to be a nigger everyday.
>>
white girls outside of race threads
>COCK CAROUSEL RIDING CUMBUCKET STACIES

white girls in race threads
>Our women, our pride and enjoy, the most beautiful women on earth
>>
>>29862899
You have no real problems. You're just a big baby. Let me guess, it sucks being black because you can't have our women?
>>
>>29862904
White women are for white men. You have your own women and just because you can't have our women does not mean we are racist.
>>
>>29862913
It sucks being black because black people are ugly as shit, I want to be white.
>>
>>29862913
No, it sucks to come from the least accomplished, most unattractive and dumbest race
>>
>>29862929
White women (and any other women) are for whomever they choose, tbqh f.am.
>>
>>29862929
>WHY WON'T AN ASIAN DATE ME BROS ABLOOOO
>White woman for white men, Heil Hitler!

Tbh I've fucked like 4 white girls and I'm black. How mad are you, virgin?
>>
>>29862880
I just looked at my colleges GPA trends. Whats so bad about getting a high gpa. It's not like I had the highest grades or anything like that. Just above the average for my college.

>>29862858
No thanks. I'll be too busy studying
>>
>>29862904
They'll fuck dozens of white Chads but not black dudes, a girl will be the nastiest low down slut with nudes floating around the campus Yeti but just say she has a preference and not fuck with black dudes

t. Black college student at party school that regularly goes to parties
>>
>>29862929
>being this defensive of pure shit in human form
>>
They're 12% of the population.
They're 42% of the rapes.

If 42% of the people with aids also had green eyes I wouldn't have sex with anyone that had green eyes.
>>
>>29862936
The only issue you have with being black is your appearance?white people dont discriminate against you(besides dating but it is natural to date within your own race), you aren't being killed by cops(anytime a bigger is killed by a cop it is because he deserved it), you have food to eat.
>>
>>29862929
White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, these are just labels and most certainly do not denote ownership. There's only one race and that's the human race. I can and will date whoever I want.
>>
>>29862858
C'mon man, you're not even trying
>>
>>29862946
I'm not mad. The only thing I ever see blackbots complaining about is dating. Being black isn't that hard, you get everything handed to you.
>>
>>29862880
I wouldn't take life decision choices from someone on /r9k/. College degree holders on average make 1 million dollars more than non graduates over the course of their lives. And you're collecting neet bucks that amount to pennies or wage slaving in retail. But nope it's just a meme, right!
>>
>>29862955
>Yeti but just say she has a preference and not fuck with black dudes
What did he mean by this fucked up sentence?
>>
>>29862966
Why would I want to be a part of the shittiest race on the planet next to Abos? I want to be a handsome white dude and have a good life, not some ugly ass black dude. I don't want to be associated with black people
>you have food to eat
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>29862941
And that is your own fault. How about you try to improve yourselves?asians were once useless niggers as well but look at how far they have come.
>>
>>29862992
>you get everything handed to you.
What makes you think that?
>>
>>29863010
The biggest problem in your life is how you look, you might as well be a woman.
>>
>>29863010
KILL YOURSELF THAN NIGGER
>>
>>29863010
Post a timestamped picture of your hand. I don't believe you're really black.
>>
>>29863035
Except I'm also a part of a race of peanut butter engineers and black thugs matter archetypes. I want to be white, I don't want to be "one of the good ones" out of a rotten bunch
>>
>>29863041
*then

orignal bl0x
>>
>>29863010
Well, you will never be one of us. You will never be apart of our group, you will always be an outsider and a fetish at best. If you can't accept that then jump off the nearest bridge ya ugly nigger.
>>
>>29863019
>And that is your own fault.
This is another level of stupid, I didn't choose my race and nothing I do will ever change the first thing people see which is a black guy
>>
>>29863076
Nigga, you're not even a part of your group. That's why you're posting on the fucking social outcast board.
>>
>>29863083
But you choose to do nothing to improve your race, you choose to whine about how you can't stick your dick in white women. All black men can focus on is sex which is why their communities are shit.
>>
>>29863076
I'd never kill myself, wouldn't want to make my parents sad. That's pretty much the only thing keeping me alive at this point, living under the guise of a successful socially well adjusted black dude while inside me is a white supremacist wanting to get out

I hate that I'm ostracized for supporting police or not caring about black lives matter shit, having to grow up with posters of MLK on my wall because my dad thought I had too many white baseball players
>>
>>29863063
Kill yourself. You will never be white. You do nothing, but derail threads and make them about yourself. I'm not talking about black people either, I'm talking about you specifically.

Shut up and kill yourself
>>
>>29863106
I'm white which is something you never can be.
>>
>>29863125
See
>>29863124
Being white is like winning a lotto ticket to me at this point, hope
>>
>>29863111
Why the fuck would I waste my time trying to improve these chimps, it's futile. They act like apes and will always act like apes, they simply haven't evolved.
>>
Not a racist but DAE jerk off to the turner diaries daily and hope for the coming apocalyptic race war????
>>
>>29863124
You wouldn't kill yourself because you don't want to die. You just want sympathy like every nigger.
>>
>>29863124
>all black people are dirty niggers and I wish they'd all die
>I wouldn't want to make my nigger parents sad

Cognitive dissonance. You're actively making black culture worse. Your almost as bad as the thugs.
>>
>>29863124
This level of self hatred is only topped by Asian women
>>
>>29862936
You're also a shitty person so does it really matter?
>>
>>29863160
I never expressed the desire to die nor asked for sympathy, I just want to be a 6 foot 5 white dude with a blonde beard and a white girlfriend. I wouldn't even want to be rich, if I was white I could literally drop out of university and be happy.
>>
>>29863170
My parents are black, sadly, but they're also still people. I wouldn't actively make them sadder just because I myself am not satisfied with my race
>>29863175
At least Asian women's kids can appear white with white men, if I had kids with a white woman I'd be making them black which sucks. Not sure how Michael Jackson's kids look so white
>>29863181
Being a shitty person is forgiven when you're really good looking, I'm sure
>>
>>29862415
Thank god western civilization wouldn't exist as we know today without these good-for-nothing niggers, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 700x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 700x807
q Is this attractive?
>>
>>29863219
>Being a shitty person is forgiven when you're really good looking

Not really, when people see you're a shitty person they stop even bothering with you.
>>
>>29863219
I'm done. I can't believe you just sit there and let other white people talk shit to you and you don't even try to defend yourself, but when a nig even hints at posting in this thread you campaign against them.

You're pathetic. Don't respond to me
>>
>>29863182
If you don't want to die then things couldn't be that bad for you
>>
File: 1466649315126.jpg (134 KB, 1242x1141) Image search: [Google]
1466649315126.jpg
134 KB, 1242x1141
I love black women the darker the better
>>
>>29863246
What a delusional fuck you are, women love shitty men as long as they're attractive
>>
>>29863246
One of my friends from college last year cheated on his girlfriend relentlessly throughout the year. He's also mixed race with green eyes and really attractive, he's very well liked. I think you can be downright despicable and be good looking and people will still love you
>>29863247
>other white people
I'm not white, that's kind of been the point of this entire conversation
>when a nig
I didn't talk shit on any black people ITT? I don't care what other black people do, I just myself want to be a white guy my same height
>>
>>29863253
I never said that they were? I've got clothes on my back, food to eat, a great education, a girlfriend, friends and a job. But none of that really distracts me from the fact I'm not happy being a black guy, I've wanted to be white since I was a child.

I just hope if I do good deeds or something in life I can be reincarnated as a handsome white guy
>>
>>29863273
t. Shut in who only knows about people from what he reads on /r9k/
>>
File: phil 'thundercock' liggett.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
phil 'thundercock' liggett.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>29861648
>then
ooooooof that's tasty bait, lad.
>>
>>29863298
I know someone who is very attractive, so much so he's consistently fawned over. However girls lose attraction or break up with him when they see how much of an asshole he is.
>>
>>29863237
Yeah, the only thing unattractive might be his outie.
>>
>>29863408
I guess we've just had different experience, either way I'm not really a people person. I'd rather be an attractive white hermit living in the woods like Mountain Men than be who I am today with the friends and family that I do have. Just my personal opinion
>>
>>29863450
holy fuck, you're pathetic
>>
Most of them aren't even virgins.

If you're black, it is I M P O S S I B L E for you to be a robot.
>>
>>29863503
You can say that, I don't think it's any more pathetic than a short guy wanting to be tall or a beta wanting to be Chad.

When I think of the idealized version of a person I think of a white person. Not too short, intelligent, dominate in most every corner of life and the globe and people recognize it.

Every black guy I know wants a white girl rather than a black one, wants to have mixed kids. To me I'd rather just be white rather than trying to be just like them.
>>
>>29863526
How so? I'm a virgin and I'm invisible to women nowadays.
At least back in highschool, girls noticed me enough to call my ugly or creepy
>>
>>29863526
If you're white you can to any country and have girls jumping on your dick

If you're white you can't be a robot
>>
>>29863554
Basically it boils down your life sucking because you want white women?
>>
>>29863450
Kill yourself autist

O
>>
>>29863568
I actually see more black men dating out their race than white men. I think the statistics are off because black men generally do not marry women or take care of their kids.
>>
>>29863626
I've dated white girl's before, although my girlfriend is mixed race. It's not about sex, it's about race. I don't want to be a black person, I'm not sure why this is so difficult to explain.

Look at someone like Sammy Sosa, Vybez Kartel, or recording artist Alkaline. Of course these guys can get white women, they don't want to be black because they dislike being black itself, not the impact being black has on them.
>>
>>29861408
>doesnt hate black people
>automatically a cuck
When will this meme die?
>>
>>29861344
>>29861542
>>29861613
>>29861639
>>29862174
>>29862182
>>29862722
>>29862785
>>29862946
>>29863247

Just picked a few here, but goddamn this place has really detoriated. At least 30% of this thread seems to be niggers. On r9k. Of all fucking boards on this site. Its bad enough that there niggers on 4chan, but now they also need to ruin this board as well.

Everyone here fucking hates you coons, go back to twitter or reddit.
>>
File: 1452197784404s.jpg (7 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1452197784404s.jpg
7 KB, 250x220
>>29861542
i cant stand your tremendous stupidity and dullness

>anon points out a significant trend

I KNOW ONE COUNTEREXAMPLE THEREFORE YOURE WRONG

im not even implying that i agree with anything that OP said

but when will people realise that trends dont say shit about a specific individual
>>
>>29863876
>Does anyone else here hate black """people"""? Especially "blackbots?"
>>
>>29863876
I am not black, I am just not a piece of shit who insults every member of another race
>>
>>29863876
Obliterate your brain with a shotgun famp
>>
>>29863298
you are the biggest coon that ive ever seen on this site. just the fact that you needed to mention your race shows how much of an uncle tom you are. you may not be a nigger, but uncle toms are just as disgusting
gtfo my thread
>>
Nig nogs like you lie all the time. You can't even spell right. The average IQ for nigs is 87. For whites it is 115. For Asians is 109 and most of them don't even know English and they are still better than you! Racism and you're so called oppression ended 200 years ago. What is your excuse? You act like people force you to be slaves in 2016.
>>
>>29864467
>The average IQ for nigs is 87. For whites it is 115. For Asians is 109
lol
>>
>>29863660
you are from jamaica. hey fellow island man
fuck off you uncle tom
>>
>>29864467
Asians are smarter than honks objectively. Stop manufacturing evidence.
>>
>>29864201
>hurr not all x

Ok, 95% then. All it takes is the majority.

>>29864372

>someone doesnt like me so now he has to die

You are only proving my point nigger
>>
>>29864590
OK honky. You're not better than me.Unless you've graduated college with a stem degree.

I lile how most of the people I like in my biochem major are asian and almost never honkies.

Obliterate yourself m8
>>
>>29864629
That was a rushed post, because I'm studying
>>
>>29864487
I'm from New York, but close enough.
>Uncle Tom
Might want to read the book
>>
>>29861377
This. I always find it funny when nogs appropriate neckbeard culture, like nigga weren't you just telling me about how it's "not OK" for me to do that with hip hop, rock and saying nigga?

I'm not mad though. They'll always be Elvis, We'll always be Chuck Berry of meme magic.
>>
>>29864756
no, i dont
caribbean family?
>>
>>29864629
>hey let me just brag about how i go to uni despite the fact that i am a nigger so people dont think im a thug
>being a normalscum nigger
>getting assblasted about """racism"""
>on r9k

Summer is real.

Im not even white (not black either), but having to deal with niggers and seeing the statistics and hard facts about them made me realise that the vast majority of niggers are just scum.

You are proving that you are a subhuman nigger by wanting someone to die because they dont like you, and you are too dumb to realise it.
>>
>>29864787
Just a Trini girlfriend, but these artist are popular here, there are more carribeans here than in many of the islands.
>>
File: _Fannan_NewLook_Fun__5_.jpg (50 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
_Fannan_NewLook_Fun__5_.jpg
50 KB, 660x495
>>29864801
>the vast majority of niggers are just scum.
so wut are your thoughts on non-nigger blacks, anon?
>>
>>29864801
fuck off, paco. go back to mowing my lawn and cleaning my toilet
>>
>>29864801
Sorry, white people. I apologize for using the word honky, even though I 100% sure nobody cares.

I don't want him to die though. All I said was "obliterate yourself". I didn't actually want him to die.

Most white people in this thread want to kill black people, so maybe you should be posting this argument to them.

What's so bad about pursuing a stem degree. Are only whites and asians allowed to do it?
>>
>>29864849
Retarded distinction
>>
>>29864869
>seriously responding to him
kill yourself. people are being toxic towards you because you're an arrogant fuck who cares about the opinions of racists he'll never meet IRL and desires to change them. p grow the fuck up. i cant tell you have a shitty ego if you have to mention your degree in every post you make.

just leave the fucking thread. you're making an ass out of yourself.
>>
>>29864818
theres no point in self hating anon. play your cards right and succeed
and when you do, you can say that you triumphed over everyone else, although the average iq for your race is 85
>inb4 moralfag
fuk of
>>
>>29864932
so your opinion is all blacks are stupid or retarded?
>>
File: josh-reddick.jpg (315 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
josh-reddick.jpg
315 KB, 600x600
>>29864986
I don't care about any of that anon, being successful does not change my opinions of black people, features, skin and culture. I want to be white, I don't want to be "one of the good ones"
>>
>>29864849
The ones who act like normal people are ok. Have barely met any though. Some of them were cool, some of them were literal sjw's.

>>29864859
>if someome isnt black or white they must be hispanic
>being this retarded

Take a look at a map, asshole

>>29864869

Im the same guy you replied to before that.

You told me to kill myself fampai, i understand if you want to retract that statement but lets not deny things.

I dont want to kill niggers i just dont want to deal with them. Most niggers are normalfags anyways, which is why i dont like to see them on r9k. If you are an actual robot im cool with you but most "blackbots" are just typical normalfags who come here for le ebic froge memes.

There is nothing wrong with uni, its just that unifags are overwhelmingly normalscum, which like i said shouldnt be on r9k.
>>
Any other blackbots go on pol and pretend to be a white supremacist?
>>
>>29865021
No, the distinction of trying to turn a general derogatory term into a derogatory term for a section of your race you don't like is retarded. Every race has ignorant people and yet black people still want a community where they all can stand together except in a half assed "except without those people" mentality and just seems like an attempt to pretend their race doesn't have shortcomings.
>>
>>29865158
Because it's fucking impossible to tell the black community to improve itself as a successful person without being dismissed as an uncle tom. Do you think nerdy Urkel has any social weight in the black community? It's easier to just disassociate with the wider group at large now, because the community's not going to fucking improve itself. Ever.
>>
>>29865158
its not like that. its not a matter of ignoring that part of the people, its just giving them an unconventional name and admitting that theyre shitheads, kinda like white trash.
>>
>>29865215
also this, but in a less practical sense.
>>
>>29865230
Except when someone says "nigger" there's always a faggot saying "I'm not a nigger I'm a black person" as if anyone would care about the distinction except themselves.
>>
>>29865276
actually, many people care. lives ride depend on it. wut other way is there to provide that median without the term
>Except when someone says "nigger" there's always a faggot saying "I'm not a nigger I'm a black person"
it worked
theyre not a nigger, theyre a 'faggot'
>>
>>29865408
They're a faggot nigger
>>
>>29865064
>Take a look at a map, asshole
>he thinks irrelevant shitholes that aren't the usa matter
lmao, no one gives a fuck about whatever third world shithole you're descended from, pajeet.
>>
I don't hate black people but I hate the obnoxious "black culture" like rap and the general broken english they use. White people who enjoy this shit are just as bad. Blackbots are fine.
>>
File: faglord.jpg (605 KB, 2269x3340) Image search: [Google]
faglord.jpg
605 KB, 2269x3340
you gotta admit some of them are kinda qt
>>
>>29865484
admit it
it works
>>
>>29861648
Congrats Tyrone you managed to not rape and kill anyone in high school so you got into college
>>
>>29866331
Burn in hell pls

I'm typing this from a race neutral point of view
>>
>>29861308
blackbots arent bad as long as they dont use the term blackbot.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.