[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you ever feel suicidal about being a virgin or never having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
do you ever feel suicidal about being a virgin or never having had a gf etc?

im 27 and pretty spergy and i've never had a gf and it's killing me. doing ok in my career but girls have never paid any notice to me (in a romantic way anyway) and i don't know where to start and i feel really bad about it, not sure how others cope, i guess most people on this board are in similar situations.
>>
never wanted to kill myself over no gf. found things to occupy myself with most of the time but there are nights I wish I could experience some kind of physical intimacy like cuddling

planning on getting a cat or doggo to fill the void, probably a doggo since affectionate cats can be hard to find
>>
>>29861278
what age are you?
>>
I'm 6 years dry and I just gave up.
>>
>>29861303
im 23

this comento is originalo
>>
>>29861233
>do you ever feel suicidal about being a virgin or never having had a gf etc?
Yeah. Mostly because I don't see it ever happening either.
>>
>>29861233
>>29861322
>>29861555

y'all posting in a dubs thread
>>
>>29861233
Honestly not having a gf doesn't even register for me because I'm way too worried about not having a life or any friends. I can't even think about getting a gf when my social skills are this shitty so I don't even think of it as a real possibility and it doesn't bother me that much.
>>
Yeah. Especially after seeing all my friends getting with someone. I know I'm 20 and I still have some time but when I was 8 I thought I'd have a wife by now for some reason.
>>
>>29861233
For many things its too late even if you start at 10. I love music I play piano since 7 months and its the only thing I have motivation for. Of course it is too late to become a master at the instrument before I am 40 or so (25 now).
I can only hope for every man around the world to give up on women. Life is hard enough as it is but being needy with women just makes it twice as bad. Get good at something. Make your life fully enjoyable without the presence of anyone.
Oh yeah one more thing. Whatever you wish for the most will forever be out of your reach in human relstionships. The end game for everything interpersonal is NOT needing any of it.
>>
>>29861233
I feel unsatisfied, not very suicidal. I'm very fucking angry when normies feel superior to me because they attained the pinnacle of human accomplishment, a gf. Holy shit I have to restrain myself not to choke a bitch when I feel some condescending line about me and girls. Yes, it's so fucking comedic.
>>
Technically I've had a girlfriend, but I'm getting to that stage now where it'says starting to weigh heavy on me that I'm still a virgin and I feel like everyone will eventually get there but me. So yeah.
>>
>>29861233
It used to hurt when I was 18. Every year after that, the pain subsides a bit more. At 25 now, I barely even feel tfw no gf. Love and relationships aren't for me, and I'm okay with that now.
>>
I got my first girlfriend when I was 23. It takes a lot of courage asking a girl out and it is hard. I always selfdoubted me, asking myself why would a girl go out with me. But I realised that if you don't try you are never getting what you want.
Honestly just try to meet some people. Try and get a group of friends witj females in them and ask one of them once you get to know them better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.