[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever pooped your pants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Have you ever pooped your pants?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 634x819
>>29861137
In 7th grade.
Dark times...
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 216x233
>>29861137
Yes

Iast week
>>
>>29861137
Everyone did when they were a baby, this thread is retarded
>>
>>29861137
Done better, I shit the bed at a party. I was 16.
>>
No.

I never wear pants
>>
File: 1455541118590.png (221 KB, 557x553) Image search: [Google]
1455541118590.png
221 KB, 557x553
>>29861137
Yes in third grade.

>school summerbreak party
>feel really gassy
>try to hold it in
>can't, walk over to playground to fart with no one around
>slide down the slide to cover the fart noice
>feel lump in the back of my pants
>realize I smeared all the shit down my legs as I went down the slide
>classmate randomly comes over
>"Hey anon wanna come down to my house and play later?"
>agree because I felt forced to or otherwise he would nag
>goes down to his house and jump on the trampoline directly after the party
>can feel the shit going up and down in my underwear
>doesn't smell that much and it has mostly dried on my legs now
>4 hours pass and I go home
>take off pants
>instant shit smell
>pants completely brown on the inside
>threw the pants in the trashbin and took a shower without telling my parents

Never shit my pants ever since, thank god.
>>
>>29861161
Actually I pooped my pants a couple days ago but I was really fucking sick
Which doesnt excuse not realizing I did and going outside like that
>>
Sharted my pants at some Korean girl's house. Threw my undies under their neighbors car.
>>
>>29861361
Hot, I would have ate your ass out
>>
4th grade, don't remember why but the class had to move to another room, really hot in there and it smelt weird, everyone was silent because we were taking a test, feel my stomach churning, 10 minutes later diarrhea comes spewing out without warning and I can't hold it in, kids at my table complain about a smell, I run out if the class and teacher comes out to tell me to get to the office, early dismissal and I didn't come back to school for a day
>>
a few times, the last time was like a month ago, was sitting outside smoking stood up to walk around shit my pants and run to the bathroom and my dad asks what's wrong tell him I shit myself.
>>
How do you poop your pants if you are between 2 and 75 years old?
>>
sort of?
I was washing dishes at home a couple years ago, and without any warning, I shat my pants.

but when I stripped down, the "shit" was 100% white mucus. not a trace of brown. never knew what really happened there. wasn't sick. *shrugging pepe*

>felt like a sorority girl.
>>
>>29862209
Your post turned me on
>>
>>29862062
Obvious bait, stop lying faggot.
>>
>>29862062
a common symptom of autism is poor bowel control.
no foolies.
>>
>>29862862
>>29863025
Never had a problem with it. Odd.
>>
File: file.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
file.png
157 KB, 516x440
>>29861137
Just now, I didn't know I had diarrhea and played the Shart roulette game

Only a little bit tho and I'm at home so everything went better than expected
>>
I once wiped my ass with shorts of a stranger because there was no toilet paper, and then tried to flush them. So technically I pooped someone else's pants.
>>
>>29863025

[citation needed]

poopblox
>>
>>29861309
Everyone knew, I know you want to believe no one could smell it but you're wrong.
>>
>>29863395
>Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders are among the most common medical conditions associated with autism.
https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/treatment/treatment-associated-medical-conditions/gi-disorders
>>
Pooped my pants when I was 18. On the bus coming home, I reeeally needed to poo but I managed to hold it in til I got to my stop. The second I stepped off it just squeezed out and I had to walk home with shit in my pants. Worst thing was that I was with my roomate
>>
Once, I had a norovirus. Imagine having nine enemas and they all come out at once. I had no idea there was so much liquid in the body. Had to just stand in the shower squirting ass the whole time
>>
>>29862209
you have ulcerative colitis, mate
>>
>>29861137
yes once in school, i was waiting to get picked up because i needed to take a shit, a little squirt came out because the diarrhea was right at my anus

the smell of shit, embarassing
>>
Can hold my shit for an extremely long time. Haven't shit since Thursday morning. I feel like a god compared to you pathetic mortals and weak bowels.
>>
File: 1468070880952.gif (519 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1468070880952.gif
519 KB, 400x388
>10th grade
>All the niggers in my English class abused the fuck out of the bathroom pass, teacher takes it away
>Out of nowhere I have to take a massive shit
>"Sorry anon, I know you never ask to go but there are no exceptions."
>Literally about to leak shit everywhere
>Start leaking shit everywhere
>Have to use my spray deodorant to try and coat the smell
>Now it just smells like shit and deodorant
>Spend the next 2 periods pretending I don't smell anything
>When I get home it takes like an hour to clean it off of me since I sat in it all day
>It was all dried up, had to pull it from my ass hair and rub shampoo into it
I fucking hate niggers they ruin literally everything
>>
>>29861137
I remember one time, being like 8 or 9 years old me and this dickhead neighbor kid were playing outside and he asked if he could use my bathroom. I told him to fuck off because his house was literally 20 feet away. He started crying saying he really needed to go, and I still told him to fuck off. Instead of going back to his house and taking a shit he literally stood in the middle of the street and forced out a fucking log. He turned around and started screaming and crying. The funniest part was that I could see him holding the giant shit that was in his pants so that it wouldnt fall out.

He moved like 3 months later

I miss being a kid so much
>>
>>29863654
If you're on the verge of shitting yourself fucking walk outside and go to the bathroom you fucking beta, do you really think it's worse to possibly be told to go to the principal and explain you were about to dookie your pantsu than to actually shit yourself in public?
>>
>>29863673
Apparently he did not think so, bruh. Some people actually care about their disciplinary record
>>
UC is a bitch. Yes I do occasionally(once every 2 years). it's not might fault though
>>
>>29863673
Fuck off normie

To my surprise, this was not original but it is now
>>
A bunch of kids in 10th grade dared me to take a shit in someone's locker. They had his combination, and said I would be a badass if I did it. Being friendless and needing to take a shit I did it. People walked by halfway through my shit, with my ass pressed in the locker, dick hanging out, trousers pulled down.

Got suspended, almost got expelled, fellow whose locker I shat in hated me, and I was called lots of names thereafter.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.