[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me watching Euros Final a couple mins ago with the family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: LXVNxVK.jpg (28 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
LXVNxVK.jpg
28 KB, 400x267
>be me watching Euros Final a couple mins ago with the family
>Ronaldo gets injured and starts crying when giving arm band to Nani
>Mom and sister snicker
>Later Ronaldo starts crying and yeling when Portugal win
>Mom and Sister snicker and call him a pussy and weak
>I tell them that its just his overwhelming passion but they snicker at me

Why are women so shallow, /r9k/?
>>
This has bothered me as well. What's up with women not understanding men's passion for something?
>>
Maybe if he stops talking shit and acting like an asshole every day more people than the ones that want to see his team win will actually like him.
>>
Rui Patricio is the true mvp of the game
>>
>watching sports
Kek
>>
>>29861060
99% of the "injuries" in soccer are madeup bullshit to either stop the game temporarily or get sent home early so you dont have to play anymore

cant remember the match but i remembera few years ago one player from France went down and was clutching his knee crying. A member of the opposing team whom i cant remember went up, grabbed his arm and yanked him up on his feet

The france player was pissed and ran offield cursing at the fact that his bullshit had been called
>>
>>29861662
because Ronaldo is a player that wants to get sent home early right you fucking stupid monkey you don't know what you're even talking about
>>
>>29861601
Ditto
original
>>
Ronaldo is the chadest Chad.
Messi is a true robot.
>>
Why would anyone in their right mind defend Ronaldo? I don't even care about football but I know that he's a fucking cunt.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.