[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT things Chad gets away with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: o5pPVrh.jpg (91 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
o5pPVrh.jpg
91 KB, 640x1136
You know what I mean. Post those texts and other images if you want
>>
>>29860835
>29 hours to exchange 5 messages
What is the point of this game?
>>
>>29860952
A bitter virgin trying to escape reality.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 298x212
>>29860952
That bugged me too. Is this what it's like when two people with real social lives text?
>>
>>29861188
its one of the reasons why you engage girls in real life and not through the internet

can go from i just met you to i want to suck your dick/fuck/i am obsessed with you in a couple of hours
>>
Even if you have conversations like in OP pic, a lot of girls will flake.
>>
>>29861392
Is that what they call it when you intentionally take 5 hours to reply?
>>
>>29860952
I have a friend and we take a couple hours to reply each time. But he's busy so I get it. And there's a really big time difference. So we just text each other at any time throughout the day and the other replies whenever they're free.

We've been close friends for years and always reply after a while. I don't really see what's wrong with it.
>>
File: 1448859509867.jpg (137 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1448859509867.jpg
137 KB, 640x1136
>>29860835
I fucked a girl on tinder

her name was Shaylin

my opening line was "are your parents illiterate or just general trailer trash"

pic related. (the one in white)
>>
>>29862430
Your friend is busy. Most of these normies are not. That is what's wrong with it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.