[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are cats the most comfy pet out there? Assuming you have a nice cat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 675x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 675x703
Are cats the most comfy pet out there? Assuming you have a nice cat.
>>
>>29860710
Yes
Cats are cool
I wish I had a cat
post more cats
>>
lap cats a very comfy. good substitution for human contact
>>
File: LTS3n0Y.jpg (359 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
LTS3n0Y.jpg
359 KB, 1836x3264
>>29860710
this is my tiny fluffy vampire, she cuddles and loves a lot for a cat.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>29861401
Very cute
>muted
>>
>>29861401
did you adopt her when she was a kitten or at an older age?
>>
>>29861491
neither, technically. we found her outside a gas station and fed her some lunch meat to coax her to us, then we took her home and we've had her for four years now.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-10+at+06.09.04).jpg (180 KB, 1145x905) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-10+at+06.09.04).jpg
180 KB, 1145x905
>>29861487
is that your kitty? they're cute, snuggly and fluffy like mine :3
>>
>>29861508
forgot to mention she was like maybe 6 weeks old when we found her, oops, that's kind of important.
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2184) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2184
Cats are always comfy, they're the trully robots best friend

Rate my cat tho
>>
>>29861603
want to snuggle them and kiss their nose speckles/10
>>
Yes they are. I had mine since I was 10, she died last year and I still think about her every single day :-(
>>
>tfw became allergic overtime
i love and miss cats
please invent a cat allergy cure scientists.
now i have to dear with an annoying dog that is needy and whiny and not as cute as an average cat.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 640x1136
This is bones, he's my chubby buddy
>>
Our cat keeps getting into fights, he has a huge pat near his ear the poor thing. Fluffy ginger one, was abandoned I think because it was really friendly but it was fixed.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 800x1066
You will never be as comfy as this pupper
>>
>Tfw your cat is pretty old and you worry about his health all the time since he does strange things.

18 years old. He wasn't eating so well (inflamed gums) a few weeks ago but now his appetite is back to normal and he's gaining some weight back. (Hes pretty underweight so we've been encouraging him to eat a lot lately, even hand feeding him and making him chase food scraps).

He's got a real bad matting problem though, (matting comb can only do so much when he literally fights it. Cant do his legs and underbelly since he has always hated being touched there, even as a kitten), and he pees on the floor sometimes, (he sits in the litter box and then pees outside it like a dum dum, though for years he never used a litter box because he'd just go outside when he needed to go and would just sulk about in the box feeling sorry for himself).
He's an indoor/outdoor cat though so he still has a few wild behaviours in him.
He's still sweet tempered, cuddly, and forgiving, (if somewhat dopey), so we're lucky he's not gone batshit senile like some cats do when they get old. (He's always been a bit of a hatter)
Copes pretty well with change which is odd for an old tom.

I just don't know how much time he has left though. Could be days, could be years still. He's pretty tough and surprisingly agile still when he feels like it. Just need to keep him comfy and happy. As much as he allows me to anyway since he whines like a bitch as soon as you take a comb to him.
(Cats are weird like that. Got a lot of pride for a creature that's spends most of its day sleeping in awkward places, and begging for food constantly)

My best friend though. I've had him since I was 8 years old. He's family. I'm going to be real sad when he passes, but I know he's had a great life. I just wish he does so in his sleep, nice and comfy. He deserves that.
>>
>>29862790

I've heard that Cats run away to die. The y also tend to go deaf and blind

You should look into having it put down.
>>
>>29863200
He's certainly neither deaf or blind anon. I've seen him spot me from half a street away recently and he's run up to me/run to the door to be let in. He doesn't do that to strangers at all. He would just ignore them. Ive actually secretly watched him stroll around the street a few times, and I've seen him actually look both ways before crossing once. He does it so casually too, like he's one sauve mother fucker.

I call him down from upstairs if I need to put him out/feed him and he has no problem hearing me and coming downstairs.

He can still climb a fence and keep his balance and hop on/off the sofa like it's nothing, so I know he's not all arthritic either.

If something major goes wrong with him, I would get him put down but for now he seems alright still. I just worry a lot about him since he's my bro, and im a bit paranoid about these sort of things.
>Tfw you are a hypochondriac for your cat.
>>
>>29863482
You should at least get him to the vet and check his health.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
My cat is pretty much a dog
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.