[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no blind gf How do I get one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1414617562063.png (14 KB, 459x460) Image search: [Google]
1414617562063.png
14 KB, 459x460
>tfw no blind gf
How do I get one?
>>
>>29860533
Break into a qt3.14's house and pour acid in her eyes while she sleeps then comfort her and get some puss
>>
I'll help you find Lily only if you promise I can try with Hanako.
>>
>find a girl who can see
>court her for a year
>when you're finally a happy couple comfortable in eachothers company - BAM
HIT HER WITH SOME ACID
>make sure she doesn't know it's you, otherwise you'd betray her trust
>get her treated in the hospital for a few weeks for the many many inevitable burns and facial disfigurements
>her sight still wont return though
Et voila, a blind gf

I should write a book
>>
File: 20160709_204503-1.jpg (63 KB, 594x527) Image search: [Google]
20160709_204503-1.jpg
63 KB, 594x527
>>29860533
I went to class at Junior Blind of America, and I can tell you how blind girls are.

They are valued much higher than blind men, simply because they have a functioning uterus in which a baby can be made to carry on a family name. This is why they have guide dogs provided for them through an agency that also foots the pet insurance and pet food for the first six months. Ideally, guide dogs are supposed to be a last resort in case mobility training is insufficient, but vagina power expedited the furry boyfriend process.

Most of the girls are faking their total vision loss. Out and about on campus, they have their guide dog and cane and take their time going from place to place while dragging their cane from side to side, because it's better than having to depend on a MAN to guide them around. At home, their cane's tucked behind the front door while they're watching Netflix on a regular 13" laptop screen from six feet away with their glasses off and their guide dog in their lap and playing with the free iPhone that their department of rehab caseworker got for them.

Protip: Blind people love iPhones and not Android because it has better text-to-speech functionality. Android's Talkback freezes up a lot and requires more guesswork to prod into functioning.

"Blind" women are also more likely to get jobs than blind men, usually because sympathetic male bosses believe that paying them to sit around will charm and endear them to the point of opening their legs in gratitude. Blind men are sad and depressing and embarrassing social liabilities who aren't even valuable enough to be disposable, thus why they never get hired.
>>
There is an app IIRC.
Blindr.
Try that :p
>>
I'd rather have a deaf GF desu that way she wouldn't be able to talk so good and I could yell at her without her knowing
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.