[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon go is getting everyone laid >You still fuck it up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: tmp_13908-5cb-1408795113.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13908-5cb-1408795113.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>Pokemon go is getting everyone laid
>You still fuck it up
>>
>>Pokemon Go is getting everyone laid
How?
>>
>>29861213
/GO OUTSIDE/ was a sticky on /b and now everybody's getting laid by playing Pokemon
>>
>>29861374
that sticky was like 2 months ago though
>>
>>29861213
This is the only way I can see it:
>pokemon go forces you to go outside
>walking somewhere, looking for pokemon
>meet qt playing pokemon go as well
>"hey you're playing pokemon go too haha"
>????
>sex
>>
>>29861405
>Hey are you catching Pokemon too haha
>YEAH YOU CAN HAVE MY BALLS HAHA
>>
>playing Pokemon Go without a carry license
It's like you want to die.

But you do want to die, though. I say do it.
>>
>>29860512
Back when I was a kid playing first gen, pokemon was the kind of shit you played and people bullied you for it.

I don't know if faggots are getting laid and shit but I seriously doubt anyone here that played pokemon in my era will get laid like that, we are all hugless virgin fuckers.
>>
Every girl I see playing Pokemon Go has an orbiter or 2
>>
>>29862432
>Get bullied for playing pokemon during the 90s

Where in the flying fuck do live? When pokemania was in full force in the 90s it would be more likely for you to get bullied for NOT playing pokemon.
>>
>You catch a wild Pidgey
>Chad cums in her tight mingey
>>
>>29862528
>Finally catch a Teryldactle
>Chad cum in her ass hole
>>
>>29862624
cums* fuck
>>
>>29860512
Wonder if my wife would play this with me. How big is the app file?

Bet I'd drop weight
>>
>>29860512
It doesn't work. I played the previous Niantic game ingress for about a year. driving all around town and going to parks, public places. I would even go to the meets and was in all the google hangouts. Their was about a 9/10 male to female ratio. The only women who played were hamplanets or bf's of the other players. I quit when I realized It wasn't helping my situation. People took the game way to seriously and they aren't your friends outside of the game. Don't waste your time with this shit just stay home.
>>
>>29860512
>playing Pokemon GO
I bet this is you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP_CXPJ9KYA
>>
Girl at my work said she got high with a dude and walked around catching pokemon i assumed they fucked afterwards. She is also 19 so wasnt even old enough to play original pokemon.
>>
>>29862528
>you don't have enough Eevee candy
>she gives Chad a handy
>>
>>29862780
ingress community is different from pokemon go community

i see a lot of girls playing because good way to meet people and they probably had some part in it when they were younger
>>
>>29860512
you misspelled "everyone". Try
>Pokemon Go is getting pedophiles laid
>>
>tfw trying to play this game solitarily
>people keep asking me if i'm playing while i'm walking
>>
>>29862432
Literally this.
Pokemon was something I had to keep a secret because I wouldve gotten bullied for it. Now all of a sudden people love it and everyone acts like they were always into Pokemon
>>
>>29863168
>tfw want to play the game
>scared of people talking to me and interacting

WHHHHHYYYYYY>!>>!?!?!
>>
>>29863196
i think its mostly those autistic "nostalgia" "le 90s kid" memes that want them to do this. Which are mostly nerdy normies
>>
File: hg34vffff.jpg (5 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
hg34vffff.jpg
5 KB, 192x182
>>29863209
wait what they do this?
>>
>>29862853
>filthy frank
found the summer
>>
>>29863248
yeah especially at day time. they travel in groups too with friends which make it even more scary. And there i am looking like an autistic basement dweller walking around, I bet they can sense how much of a failure I am and that I never go out. its scary anon
>>
File: pokemonGoFeels.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pokemonGoFeels.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
>>29860512
>still haven't gotten laid playing pokemon Go
>still haven't made new friends playing Pokemon go
>Chads, Normies and Stacies in my area all playing pokemon go in huge groups

at least I have an excuse to constantly look at my phone and not have to look people in the eye
>>
File: 1303728518386.gif (2 MB, 350x194) Image search: [Google]
1303728518386.gif
2 MB, 350x194
It's really quite telling how much of a failure and a coward I am.

The one time video games can actually help me meet women, I reject it.

I hate being like this. I really do, but obviously not enough to change.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (45 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
45 KB, 483x504
>>29860512
the other night me and 2 friends went to a park looking for pokemon and we ran into 3 qts and this is literally how the exchange went

>Hey you guys playing pokemon
>"Uh yeah" All of them giggle
>Do you guys wanna join our crew
>"No we're going home"
>They all burst out laughing a little ways down the sidewalk
>>
can't even figure out how to catch stuff. where are you? i thought at the pokestops
>>
>>29863327
I'm contemplating when to go out to get some pokemon. So far I am level 5 by just catching pokemon at my house (average 2-3 a day). since I used my incense. The worst part is that pokestops are so far apart where I am and I'd have to go out in the open and cross multiple four way intersections with many cars navigating around. I don't even have a car.

fuck me I just want to be a pokemon master
>>
>>29863396
at least you have friends with you anon

Feelsbadman
>>
>>29863422
>catching pokemon at my house (average 2-3 a day)
how? i found the first one on my desk and no hope ever again. i thought you have to travel far and wide
>>
File: 2717467.png (53 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
2717467.png
53 KB, 645x773
Pokemon GO will not get you laid. Ever. Unless there's one in your neighbor's daughters room and you assert your Pokemon acquisition dominance in front of her. Entirely nude.
>tfw when you get shot
>>
>>29860512
>europoor
>no pokemon go
>you can't relate to those spicy memes
>>
>>29863447
I have it on all day. I only get pidgey/ratata anyway. you don't need to travel but you could easily get to level 10 by going outside for an hour and roaming around
>>
>>29863473
just make an apple id registered in US.

why is it not available in europ btw
>>
>>29863473
they will get it soon. btw I think there was a reddit post that made it avaliable to all countries or something like that?

But maybe it gets you banned? im unsure I glimpsed at it earlier today.
>>
>>29863359
I'm thinking about using a gps spoof app and playing from the living room. I should be able to progress much faster than the travel fags. Once I am high enough level I might have the courage to go outside and play. I feel like if i am some crazy high level I will feel ok with talking to people.
>>
>>29863534
won't you get banned anon? i heard that happened to some people
>>
>>29863486
monsters always 2-3 steps away :(
>>
i want beyblade go for fucks sake pokemon is for plebs
>>
>>29863534
you don't talk to people silly. it's a solo game . it just looks like you're on your phone
>>
>>29863582
digimon > all
>>
>>29863572
same. i sometimes get like one every 3-6 hours randomly spawning on top of me though.
>>
>>29862528
>>29862624
>>29862947
post mOAR MOAR mOAR M oAR
>>
>>29863592
I think its going to be the norm to talk to people since it is such a big hit right now and places like parks being overly populated with a certain age group (18-30~) will be asked by normies if they are playing. especially if you are standing next to a gym/pokestop with moduler activated on it.

>be you walking to gym
>group of normies there
>moduler activated
>"hey man you playing pokemon go? :D"
>autist:"y-yeah"
>"we just put a moduler on come join our normie club"
>autist gets scared that people are watching him and talking to him

rip in peace autist.
>>
>>29863555
You can. You have to be smart when spoofing. You want to log in and out when you change your location. you have to make sure there is enough time between locations when you "travel". for instance of you travel 15 miles in 30 seconds you're likely to pick up a ban. but if you wait 20 minutes and log back in 15 miles away. They are none the wiser.
>>29863592
The point is to run into someone playing and pick up a conversation. The risk is unavoidable if you go outside. I just want to make sure I'm a suitable level if i ever do decide to play outside.
>>
File: 1467041888273.gif (16 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1467041888273.gif
16 KB, 750x750
>walked to gym
>tried walking past to not look like an autist
>had to stop and stand still to do the retarded dodge mechanics
>cars driving past and wind blowing my hair around
>probably look like a proper autist
>decide to walk to some pokestops
>all in awkward places so i had to turn around and walk back in retarded directions
>had to walk through a fucking graveyard to collect pokeballs when i ran out trying to catch a jigglypuff
>saw some kids on their phones probably playing
>manage to take a gym
>someones already killed my raticate i placed there

pretty depressing day overall not going there again
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
>>29863511
>>29863493

Yeah I could download and play the game pretty easily, but I would be alone.

I want to do stupid shit to get pokemons with my few friends, meet new people, etc...
I want to taste the normie life
>>
>>29863307
>hating on autism
>>
>>29860512
the only people getting laid because of this are the kind of people who were already getting laid before this anyway.
>>
File: Cm3P_rhXYAAHpPw.jpg-large.jpg (141 KB, 1170x1179) Image search: [Google]
Cm3P_rhXYAAHpPw.jpg-large.jpg
141 KB, 1170x1179
>>29863677
>you catch rattatas out in the grass
>Chad catches charmanders before fucking her ass
>>
>>29863706
well if you want to spoof and are confident then you could do it.

I'm just too autistic to try. I mean getting perma banned is a scary thought for me since I don't trust myself.
>>
>>29863773
>Update
>>29863773
hey man thats pretty good XXXXDDDDD
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.