[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help finding a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 527_1000.jpg (262 KB, 1000x839) Image search: [Google]
527_1000.jpg
262 KB, 1000x839
Where do I go to find a girl? I wanna meet new people but don't know where to go to find people who will talk to strangers. What clubs are good?

General help thread.
>>
Usually helps if you have someone to go with you when you go to bars or clubs. You'll also have to dress relatively presentable and be confident.
>>
>>29860463
This is the easiest way but the confidence may be an issue if you're an autist. Go to a festival with popular music for many dumb chicks.
>>
>>29860463
do i need a wingman?
>>
>>29860463
also what kind of people do bars attract? i wanna meet people and even a girl, that i can have decent conversations with
>>
>>29860795
>>29860811
Not so much a wingman, just someone to take along so you don't look like a loner.

Also, depends on the bar. If it's a college bar expect tons of college chicks, if it's a rock themed bar, you'll probably see all types of people.
>>
>>29860514
didnt think about going to festivals, good idea.
>>
>>29860840
>college bar
>rock themed bar
where can i find these? all ive ever seen are regular bars.
>>
>>29860443
Go to a church. I've heard that's a good place to meet people and hook up with someone.
>>
>>29860861
just google it, they're rock bars everywhere.
>>
There are tons in the city next to me. There's one right next to the train station so it's handy if I just want to go for a couple drinks. Search your town for the different bars.
>>
File: 1444098422833.jpg (39 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1444098422833.jpg
39 KB, 599x600
How do I ask out that plain looking cashier girl? She always smiles super big and calls me by name when she sees me.
>>
keep watching anime
keep playing vidya

eventually a qt girl will knock at your door wanting to be your gf
>>
>>29861014
First you need to realize that nothing wrong will happen if you ask her out and after that ask her for a number or find a cozy movie, event or other shit and ask her out.
>>
hey, wanna go out some time?
hey babe, wanna go out some time?
hey i think you're pretty cute, wanna go out some time?
hey, whats your number?
hi, would you like to maybe see a movie with me some time?
h-hello, want to be my girlfriend?
>>
>>29861058
Do it, if she says no, just smile when you see her after, so it shows you're ok with that. Good luck!
>>
>>29861014
That's the thing though. Shes probably just doing that because it's her job. Nothing bad can happen if you just ask if she wants to see a movie or something.
>>
>>29860840
>Tfw there's no rock bars in my area.

A few drinks every other evening while listening to rock sounds real cozy.
I mean, I could do that at home, but it would give me an excuse to leave the house if social interaction is involved.
>>
>>29860443
>I wanna meet new people but don't know where to go to find people who will talk to strangers.
Go to spinning classes. It worked for me.
>High % of woman
>Great variety of woman to choose from
>Easy to chat after class.
>>
>>29861398
Yeah, sounds like the best
>>
>>29861443
>spinning classes
What are they? and Where can I find them?
>>
>>29861398
>>29861554
It was pretty good until casuals found out about it and started shitting the place up with their fucking inept ability to suck out all the fun from the place. Now whenever I go there I just get depressed looking at how low the place has gotten.
>>
>>29861582
My best friend was actually a DJ for one when he was at Uni in Nottingham.
He was really good at it. Went out of his way to put some lesser-played stuff by classic rock and metal bands in there, as well as some niche stuff that wouldn't scare away the punters.
He's always been really into music. Always on the pulse. I'll admit I just would listen to his recommendations and then build on it/filter the stuff I didn't like to much. I pick up stuff much slower. Get into one or two bands at a time for a while.
Rock bar would be a good way to expose myself to stuff I wouldn't normally listen to. I spend way too much time listening to Dio, Kansas, and Blue Oyster Cult for it to be healthy.
>>
>>29862329
The bar I usually go to once a month or so have two areas. The top floor which is more classic rock from 70s to late 80s early 90s. The basement bit is more modern metal and stuff. Since my friends are more into the modern stuff we spend most of our time down there depending on how busy it is.
>>
>>29860443
to get laid quickly? show up to any music festival with a well fitting (this is key) dress shit and some non autistic shorts (bermuda works). Be clean shaven or sexy scruffy (move neck down to show double chin and shave what's past the double chin, shaving a fake neckline only emphasizes your 2chinz).

after that, fuckit, ask lots of questions about her life. when she says something that prompts it, drop witty banter. eventually you will be fucking.

if you want long term, friends first, relationship second. like her for her, and make sure she likes you for you. if you try to pretend to be something you're not, she'll drop you asap once she figures out you're fake. don't be a fake ass bitch, OP.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.