[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dating my dream partner >abusive kill me k i l l m e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: bleched turd.jpg (137 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
bleched turd.jpg
137 KB, 640x960
>dating my dream partner
>abusive

kill me
k
i
l
l

m
e
>>
File: 1468104886454.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1468104886454.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
>>29860388
Why don't you ask him to kill you instead baka
>>
>>29860408
he takes offense to that. if i suggest he treats me poorly he gets furious
>>
>>29860388
Why don't you just stop abusing him?
>>
>>29860388
>abusive
Don't pretend you don't like it.
>>
File: 1468041394231.jpg (28 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1468041394231.jpg
28 KB, 250x240
>>29860430
There you go, just keep doing that until you get an aneurysm
>>
>>29860473
please help me monsieur
>>
If your partner is abusive how is that your dream partner?
>>
>>29860690
because when he's not being abusive he is an angel
>>
File: 1466185659017.jpg (13 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1466185659017.jpg
13 KB, 400x384
>Dream Partner
Exactly what is your dream partner? If you have this image that He's the only one or that you'll never find anybody better than him you're likely wrong.
How many relationships have you been through? What are your standards?
>There's probably more guys who'd meet these "Dream Partner" standards than you'd think
>You need to break this "He's the only one" mind set and dump this fucker.
>>
>>29860711
Anyone can be nice every now and then. You're held hostage by your emotions. Enjoy.
>>
>>29860738
well, he's got the same sense of humor as me and i'm flattered that he was interested in me at all because I A. have low self esteem and b. there's legitimate reasons I have low self esteem (fat, glasses, greasy, zitty, cringey personality)
he's in shape and creative and funny and handsome but he's not a chad, he's clumsy but it's endearing. he's really good to my mom and my sister and my family loves him. and he's out of my league but still not cool or stylish it's just that i am waaaay wayyy worse. i have been with him for 3 years.
>>
>>29860711
I've heard this before. The he's the nicest man on earth but sometimes has a temper story. There is no cure for this kind of behavior, so the best thing to do is to break it off and be happy with your decision.
Also ask your friends and family about the scenario and they're likely to help you through the whole ordeal and get you into a happier relationship.
>>
>>29860832
Do your parents know about the abuse???
>>
I'd like to tell myself I'd never abuse a woman I'm in a relationship with, but the same guys who tell themselves and others that usually seem to end up doing it.

But yeah, it's pathetic. If a guy is so small that he needs to feel better about himself or gain some sort of masculinity from abusing a woman, he's garbage.
>>
>>29860863
no, they don't know. i would be humiliated if they knew i let myself get treated this bad. sometimes he goes to far in front of him and i force myself to laugh it off "oh he is so funny, isn't that funny, i'm not hurt"
>>
>>29860832
you know that you are literally fueling his confidence and therefore his abusiveness by being his gf ?

you are directly supporting and maintaining all of his ugliness in the most convincing way thats possible for a guy
>>
give examples for abuse
>>
>>29860832
I had the same scenario with my old girlfriend. She was a below average girl who was asked out by this twisted fuck. Since she had low self esteem and shit, and also was her first relationship sooo she thought this asshole was "the one" and had all these ideas of marriage and a future with him all the while he was sexually and physically abusing. He eventually moved and broke up with her (left her broken) and that's when I picked her up and showed her a boyfriend can be something better than him. She let me know that she loved him because she thought there was nobody else for her.
You need to know there is other options here.
>>
>>29860974
he yells at me every single day and tells me i do everything wrong and he's always angry with me for things i think are small (if i drop something he shouts at me until i end up running to our room and crying) he wants me to forget about all my own work and focus on the book he wants to write because he thinks it'll go somewhere and that my dreams are foolish and like... i did a course to get my guard ticket and he got so furious and i didn't know what i did wrong, i'm trying to better myself and he flips out at me all the time under the guys of "helping" me.
>>
>>29860896
You need to let them know and be as serious about it as possible, Even if you need to cry in front of them, do it. Once they know the truth they will help you out of this. They would feel bad if they knew you where in this kind of relationship and hid it from them.
>>
>>29861075
>>29861143
You need to do this, Let them know. Tell them how unhappy you are and that you need help.
>>
>>29861075
>he's writing a book
don't tell me you think he's deep as fuck too lmao
>>
>>29861202
He's probably insecure as fuck about himself, and takes it out her when his knows his book is shit.
>>
>>29861075
Sounds like you two at the very least need to talk it out or something, shit if I was you i'd leave if I had somewhere else to go.
>>
>>29861202
no, I don't. he isn't a good writer.
>>
>>29861277
good, then you know you're in a relationship with a narcissistic and probably borderline hack who thinks the world revolves around him and flatters others to boost his self-image
so yeah
have fun getting out of that one
>>
>>29860388
this is your dream partner?
seriously?
>>
>>29860388
post pictures bby

i want to see your belly
>>
>>29861315
no that's a picture I had on my computer. the filename is "bleached turd" because i looked up what a bodybuilder without a fake tan looked like.
>>
>>29861075
Work on your self esteem.
>>
>>29861347
You sound like trash and you deserve your trash narcissistic meme book boyfriend, he's all you can get. Don't fuck up the one thing you have going for you.
>>
My gf broke hundreds of dollars worth of my stuff last night even after I warned her several times to be really careful
It was accidental, but she still did it anyway. She came over to me and started saying sorry lots and tried to touch me.

I was enraged. I'm usually a pretty non-violent pussy, but her doing that made me see fucking red. For a split second I wanted to just fucking lay into her. I held myself back and just left the place for a bit to cool off, but fuck it kind of scared me.

First time in my life I felt something like that. As bad as it sounds, I can see why guys who were subjected to much worse snap.
>>
File: 1464314058018.png (31 KB, 603x222) Image search: [Google]
1464314058018.png
31 KB, 603x222
>>29861385
How about no.
Orgnall
>>
>>29860388
Here's my personal rule, OP. If a guy is ever abusive to me, seriously abusive, I knock him out and tie him to a chair. Then I shave his pubes and scribble some fun stuff on him with a marker. Afterwards I remind him that the next time he hits me he better makes sure I'm dead because I'm shaving off his penis next.
>>
>>29861457
I never broke anything; he gets mad over literally nothing sometimes. he's totally unreadable so I don't know what will piss him off.
>>
>>29860914
this

You need to put some distance between you and him, not only for your own safety and well being but also so that he does not have so much power over you

But you won't listen to this will you. And even if you do, I bet you lack the self confidence and self belief to keep it up for any length of time and you are going to let shitheads like him walk all over you
>>
>>29861498
rawr

oergano
>>
>>29861482
>how about no.
if you were actually going to leave him you wouldn't be crying about it on /r9k/ lmao

just go off and suck your boyfriend's dick you dumb whore
>>
File: This.gif (1001 KB, 350x186) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
1001 KB, 350x186
>>29860848
>>29860738
>>29860914
>>29861143
>>29861523
All of this Op. Take this advice. Things are NOT goung to get better on their own.
>>
>>29861600
I'm not OP, I just think your b8 is gay.
>>
>>29861665
it's not bait, I'm just saying what I think famalam. She mentioned earlier in the thread she's fat and ugly, I'm sure she agrees with me
>>
>>29860388

is that him in the pic? by the nature of that photo, I can tell that he's extremely insecure about his masculinity. you sure know how to pick 'em.
>>
>>29860388
As someone who grew up with a dad who was physically abusive to his mom, you had best fucking break it off because if you ever have kids you are fucking them for life. Seriously.
>>
>>29861718
No, Dif guy. Check filename, also read back, she said its not him.
>>
The problem isn't his anger issues, it's that he's taking his anger out on you. If you help him redirect his anger to someone or something else, then you will get to keep your dream guy and not be abused, i.e. if you help him abuse other women. If you're not into that, then you should probably just break it off. Unless you're a masochist. Then by all means let it continue.
>>
>>29861871
isn't that wrong though? to help him abuse other women?
>>
File: 1467988560848.png (32 KB, 422x275) Image search: [Google]
1467988560848.png
32 KB, 422x275
>>29860388

Shut up, you love it. Roasties love being abused and dominated for biological reasons.

Maybe don't date abusive cunts; oh wait, that's not an option, his cock is of thunder and he serves to increase your social status!
>>
>>29861075
>under the guys of "helping" me
*guise
>>
>>29862142
sorry, i was shaking while i typed that response
>>
>>29861037
t. beta provider
>>
>>29860388
If he's abusive he's not exactly the dream partner, is he?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.