[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I matched this qt on Tinder, what should I message her? (srs)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: qt.jpg (39 KB, 510x874) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
39 KB, 510x874
I matched this qt on Tinder, what should I message her?
(srs) responses only pls
>>
looks like a male
>>
If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber.
>>
File: retard1.jpg (17 KB, 300x341) Image search: [Google]
retard1.jpg
17 KB, 300x341
>>29860302
You: Knock knock
Her: whos there?
you: Fuck
Her: fuck who
you: Fuck me!
>>
>>29860302
>If your butthole was your mouth, I'd french kiss it.
She'll be wet in seconds
>>
>>29860318
>>29860326
>>29860347
>>29860351

I have autism and need serious responses pls
>>
>Baby I wanna pound your tight little boipucci with my 4 inch cawk until you jizz everywhere
>>
File: le old man shrug.jpg (71 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
le old man shrug.jpg
71 KB, 384x313
>>29860302
you/we have no clue about her interests and what she likes, so send her a message that you match with her, that's what it asks for in the pic..
>>
For real you need to write something sex related. That kind of bitches loves to fuck with every guy.
>>
>>29860449
>>29860472
What do I say though? I am severely autistic
>>
Holy fucking shit I know this girl. We went to the same elementary school. Her name's not Niamh though, it's Nicole and she's from Poland.
>>
>>29860302
>I am a socially inept robot trying to get pussy but don't know how.
>I know, i'll ask other socially inept robots for help!
>>
>>29860302
Allo allo me little spring chicken. Eat me hat if that isn't the loveliest daisy chain me two googlers have ever set their fancy on. Fancy comin' round to knock about me ole jizz sprinkler?
>>
Hello this is a stranger writing a message for the person that matched you. I know nothing about him except that he posts on a board for social outcasts. So if you're into that you could go on a date with him.
>>
>>29860493
give the robot an in so we can help him out
>>
>>29860412
if you could tell that these people were taking the piss of you then you don't have autism.

ask her why white girls all want black cock so badly.
>>
that's a tranny bro, abort (so i can take her)
>>
>>29860481
A funny pick up line.

Jesus OP, she is LITERALLY instructing you on this.
>>
>>29860516
Like I said we only went to elementary school together. Her name's Nicole, she's from Poland and iirc she's pretty stupid. That's all I know.
>>
>>29860537
Well I am asking /r9k/ for some pick up lines.
>>
>>29860412
If you have autism, you're just going to fuck it up when you meet in real life. You should seriously just give up, OP. You were born broken and in all likelihood, you'll never find love.
>>
>>29860572
>asking r9k for pickup lines

do you try to fish in the desert, too? maybe you keep your icecream in the oven?
>>
>>29860326
If you were a vegetable, you'd be easy to rape.
>>
Fuck it, dubs decides.
>>
are you an archaeologist?
because I have a bone that need examining
>>
>>29860493
Nicole isn't a Polish name..
>>
>>29860644
consider them checked
>>
>>29860412
ask her why a cute girl like her swiped a autistic lonely loser who probably isnt a looker either to the right, open with "i bet you just swipe about every guy to right huh"

youre a lost cause anyway, at least go out in style
>>
>>29860644
Ain't gotta dime for these bitches so I want to bang you for free.
>>
>>29860644
rolling.

Simply message her:

"SUCC :^O"
>>
>>29860644
Hello Mi'lady
>>
>>29860778
REROLLL

OREGANO POSTO
>>
"hey, I'm Mr. Right. I heard you were looking for me."
>>
>>29860799
No rerolls lad.
>>
>>29860841
trips and you send her a free pizza
>>
Ready to play with the big boys?
>>
>>29860841

Stop trying to string this thread along you fuck. We've told you what to do so fucking do it so she can reject you already
>>
The truth is if you don't look like shit you can type whatever.
>>
"I'll stop being vegan if I can eat that pussy"
>>
I like to slide q-tips in my piss slit, you interested?
>>
Thumb in ass
lucky numbers: 98, 46, 20, 69
>>
do you want to see my sperm worm
>>
Can I lick up all your pussy snot
>>
If dubs you send her a pic of you kissing your bicep with the message "It's your lucky day baby" and post results.
>>
"If you were a Jew, I'd let you hide under my floorboards --if you know what I mean."
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.