[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>old friend gets in touch and wants to catch up >tell him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1464296465381.jpg (30 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
1464296465381.jpg
30 KB, 390x377
>old friend gets in touch and wants to catch up
>tell him about your shitty life
>"oh, good to hear your doing alright... well inane blah blah"
>write back
>he doesn't
Situations like these make it clear that everyone just wants something from you. He wrote expecting to gratify his ego with me being some amazing guy, and I wasn't, so he quit. I'm not even mad, I am just jaded.
>>
>old friend
>talking to people

normies OUT
>>
Dude I just don't reply. "Catching up" is a useless farce between old friends, it will inevitably result in small talk summaries of each others lives and then the two of you realizing the only reason you fell out of touch anyway is because this cunt wasn't interesting enough for you to bother staying in touch in the first place and so the conversation just stops. It's pointless and the same goes for when you bump into them somewhere.

It only works if it's a man and a woman who once had a fling or a crush and they're both desperate and the promise of easier and what-if sex spurs them on.
>>
>>29861513
Good advice.
please accept this original comment.
>>
>>29861513
This. This is how it's played out every single time without fail. If I see anyone I used to know I just pretend I don't know them or keep it short and simple. Even old best friends. Just move on.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.