[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I thought I'd share this story. >Be horny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1466484713258.png (699 KB, 661x688) Image search: [Google]
1466484713258.png
699 KB, 661x688
Hey guys. I thought I'd share this story.

>Be horny 15-16 year old
>Live next to my 13 year old cousin
>Shes cute at hell, looks like a fucking anime
>Cousin is a shut in, shes innocent and trust people. Because of this shes kind of slow
>When parents arent home i'd go over cousin house on the pretense that we didn't have a cable and they did
>I invent a game me and her would play when her parents werent home
>Game basically involved me shoving my tongue down cousins throat while she tries to push my tongue out of her mouth
>She really believed it was a game, she even hugged me to get a better grip, i'd fee her tits through her cloth while i held her while kissing her, sometimes jerking off in the back room
Skip from summer to fucking thanksgiving
>Be eating turkey with family
>Everyone is at the dinner table, dont wanna be there
>Cus is sitting across from me
>While im watching tv i hear everyone freaking the fuck out
>Cus was trying to play the game with my uncle
>Look at her and shes fucking terrified
>Not knowing what the fuck was going on i stay
>Her Dad asks her wtf shes doing, she tells him about the game
>Dad asks her who taught her the game
>She cries and tells everyone i played the game with her a "ton of times"
>Entire family looks at me with big wide eyes and open mouths as if i was a fucking monster
>A sharp cold chill shoots up my nerves, my entire body is shaking like a mother fucker
>I stutter "Execuse me i have to use the restroom" i nearly trip and im starting to black out
>I hide in the restroom the entire day
>The dad and my mom knock on the door asking for me but i literally would not budge until it was midnight and everyone left

see ya
>>
>>29860010

Who is this rape bait?
>>
File: fuck yo shit up fam.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
fuck yo shit up fam.png
123 KB, 785x757
>>29860010
fucking copypasta anons, stay away.
>>
File: 1434147409560.gif (210 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1434147409560.gif
210 KB, 300x169
>shes innocent and trust people.
>>
fake, 13-year-olds aren't fucking 5 you stupidfuckhead
>>
>>29860195
Maybe she has Downs syndrome
>>
>>29860271
Then she wouldn't be attractive.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.