[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most autistic thing you do? I pace around my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: 1467089308359.jpg (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467089308359.jpg
36 KB, 512x512
What's the most autistic thing you do?

I pace around my room for hours whispering out loud, having imaginary conversations with people... people I know, Youtubers I watch, fictional characters, bands that I like, etc
>>
>>29859897
I browse /r9k/ in hopes of getting a mentally ill, over dependent weeb trap boyfriend desu
>>
>>29859897
tell my female friend how much I love her and care about her but I tell her I'm describing the girl I like and am asking for help on how to talk to her

;-;
>>
File: some autistic shit i do desu.png (78 KB, 1138x312) Image search: [Google]
some autistic shit i do desu.png
78 KB, 1138x312
>>29859897
i walk in circles having conversations, often something to do with me explaining something (and when younger about fame like you described) for around 40 minutes, take a two minute break and do the samething agian. I also elaborate my feelings/opinions in a deeluted yet smart sounding manner, or question them. sometimes comming up with a better way to articulate, or question my ideas and that feels nice. i have alot of other shit but i like reading that someone else does something simular, its pretty cozy is it not?
>>
I listen to shitty music just so i can imagine them being playd at a bar or any social gathering. I don't have friends.
>>
>>29860070
>>29859897
Was tested positive for ASD 13 years ago folks, I do the same thing.
Not sure if it's tism that does it but shit.
>>
>>29859897
I do this aswell and its really nice just talking
>>
File: 1432463573.png (266 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1432463573.png
266 KB, 800x800
>>29859897
I have imaginary debates with people where I always sound smart / win
>>
>created my own political party in my head
>its a party built on love and respect, with the money everyone makes being kept secret and evenly distributed among members
>you have to have a job to join, so no one is below minimum wage.
>4 tiers of members, and rank depends not on age or status, but ability and determination.
>The higher tiers don't make more than the lower tiers
>the party doesn't act like a stiff political party, memebership is like a club.
>I am 1st tier (ofcourse), and in the first tier are also my 12 disciples.
>I run for president with a truly non-establishment campaign
>Everyone likes me, I don't pander to anyone and treat citizens like human beings
>Absolutely win every debate semi-smugly
>Win presidency with 70% popular vote
>Convince other nations to demilitarize by likabilty, no more wars
>somehow fix poverty and ghettos
>hailed as a hero
>have fun with my first tier bros and sises
>die young and leave earth to follow my example
I usually think about debating or how Id react to current issues, maybe post on 4chan from the white house in my spare time.
>>
>>29859897
I browse 4chan.org
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
I namefag in s4s posting distorted pictures of poorly modelled 3d smiley head looking to object resembling ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 800x473
>>29860909
/mu get
>>
>>29859897
Dunno if you're still checking this, but please avoid ever trying cannabis (or hallucinogens), OP.

I used to get the same thing; suffered from cannabis induced psychosis for four years; was barely even able to speak.
>>
>>29859897
I do the same thing.

I also do repetitive movements or hurt myself when agitated (only when I'm all alone)
>>
When nobody is in earshot, I constantly grunt and make weird noises in the back of my throat. I can't stop. The only times I don't have this habit is if I constantly repeat "I'm not going to grunt" in my mind over and over. But after a few hours I forget and I'm grunting up a storm.

I think I briefly broke the habit when I was 20. Didn't grunt for months. But then I accidentally grunted while clearing my throat, thought "man, that takes me back" and was back to grunting.
>>
>>29861062
that's so fucking odd
>>
>>29859897
I bite the skin on the sides of my fingernails. So far I've cut it down to just two edges, trying to quit completely

>>29859957
That's not autistic, it's just pathetic
>>
File: 1420763526695.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1420763526695.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
Thank God it's not anymore, but an autistic memory has resurfaced from my childhood

I used to know, sing and dance to all of the Oompa Loompa songs and choreography from the 2005 Tim Burton adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - I was 12 and would watch the film or bonus disc (that had guides to the dance routines) multiple times a week. Holy fuck I was autistic.

If you haven't seen the film, here's the first of many Oompa Loompa songs: https://youtu.be/cEVilNDXd0A?t=1m14s
>>
File: 1459658875382.jpg (38 KB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
1459658875382.jpg
38 KB, 540x290
>>29859945
>I browse /r9k/ in hopes of getting a mentally ill, over dependent weeb trap boyfriend desu
and yet... you still have no bf
>>
File: 1468035478657.jpg (77 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1468035478657.jpg
77 KB, 480x542
>>29861935
My friend traps for me twice a day, I just don't consider him my boyfriend
>>
File: 1467191993658.png (390 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
1467191993658.png
390 KB, 640x460
>>29862276
>have a friend who essentially lapdances you
GET. OUT. YOU. FUCKING. NORMIE.
>>
anything because i'm autistic.
specifically though I respond genuinely and naively to people making fun of me because I don't realize what's happening. My feelings actually get hurt when someone responds "kys" to a post I did.
addiction to /r9k/
preference for cartoons
if left to my own devices I will eat only candy and ice cream and stay up all night
i've yet to hold a job
i'm more immature than other people my age
i tend to overshare
>>
>>29860860
good job, i usually can#t associate politics with anything nice but that sounds pretty comfy desu.
would follow you, keep a tier 2 place warm for me
>>
>>29859897
Probably playing with antique toy trains.

>tfw no qt autistic gf to play with antique toy trains with me
>>
File: ebina.gif (2 MB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
ebina.gif
2 MB, 500x299
i started to make dumb noises when i think about somethign cringy i did in the past. it's probably not that bad and everyone that saw already forget but when i'm alone this happens a lot. I only started noticing when i did it in public now i want this to stop.
>>
>>29859957
why would you do this? if she was interested in you, she'd never make a move or try to get closer to you now.

it's also kind of pathetic anon
>>
>>29861062
I always do that. I forget about it for a while and then the urge comes back. My mom always tried to get me to stop when I was younger it but I never could.
>>
anyone else feel their brain works better when they pace around? i feel like i'm smarter if i think on my feet versus sitting down
>>
Whenever I need to solve a difficult programming problem I talk to myself as if I'm two people and try to explain it step by step. I do this out loud.

Often time it works
>>
>>29861681
I watched the first Kung Fu Panda around 20 times and I knew the entire script when I was a kid
>>
i play with myself, like literally, i imagine im the main hero of my story and play with myself talking to imaginary people in my head of course, but what is do is move and jump around in my room. i cant stop it, its my energy.
>>
>>29859897
I make all kinds of loud sounds and noises all the time, not trolling but I run with my arms behind me like they do in anime.. I'm not a brony but I fap daily to fluttershy and watch MLP.. I use to wear a black duster.. oh god lets see I pull my butthole hairs out and sniff them, when I jerk off and cum I just toss it on the ceiling or wall and yes they drip down and stained it yellow.. I know my senpai knows what it is, I keep a few powerade bottles to piss in and I keep a ziplock bag with TP and a hand wipe inside incase I need to take a shit and cant leave my room.. I should prob end it I'm 28, oh ya theres way more but last one for now when I get out of my weekly shower I pretend my penis is a guitar and well air guitar my dick
>>
Fucking dumb ass nerds
>>
>>29862821
Have people ever mocked you for it? I don't understand that one. I can understand yelling at me to stop, but what is imitating me going to accomplish?
>>
I relive past moments and do this suppressed screaming, stamping my arms against my chair/legs.

Really helps to get all this fucking anger out, but fuck telling anyone that I do it.
>>
I pretend I'm livestreaming and provide commentary out loud as I read webpages, watch anime, or play games.
>>
I slide around in my socks
>>
I imagine my own funerals and cry because no one show up
>>
>>29863134
holy shit, I imagine different scenario's (some based of fiction (vidya and anime mostly)) where im an integral role in them, its really shitty but comforting for some reason. Maybe its not too weird, we might just be two bored people and it would be different if we had more things to distract us
>>
>>29859897

I just kinda pace around and talk to myself in general. I'll also comment on how insane I am talking to myself WHILST talking to myself. It's not just a thing where I reassure myself shit either, I pretty much talk to a second person who isn't there, answer my own brain out loud as though an actual person asked me a question.

I've done this ever since I became NEET and it's progressively gotten worse the less contact I have with people.
>>
File: something.gif (435 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
something.gif
435 KB, 300x300
>>29859897
I do that all the time. Every time I see my reflection it happens. It feels like I'm not real. As a kid I would spend several hours just standing outside staring at the sky and muttering to myself or sitting on the floor in the dark staring at my reflection. After awhile my reflection would start to terrify me and I would run around the house checking the locks, turning on all the lights and looking out the windows. I felt like I was sharing my body with an evil spirit and that I had opened up a portal to purgatory and that they'd attack our house and kill me. I used to have conversations with this god that would reply back through my voice. I think it was just me tricking myself, but it was strange. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling when he was there. His goal was to kill me. Kept me up for a week once and turned me into an unfeeling zombie. Got 100% control of my body and ate all the pills in the house. My memory's blank after that. My parents say I locked myself in my room with a knife and that I was stabbing myself and laughing. Slept for 3 days. Spent time in psych ward but I never told anyone. Stopped letting him in. I know he's still there. Right now he could come out and completely take over my thoughts and my actions. It feels better. When I get angry it comes out. I know it's not real. It's just an existence that I created to escape. A separate version of myself. I can also completely leave reality for awhile to go to other universes. I just woke up actually after spending 6 hours walking around in my empty room. I wasn't here. Somewhere else. I just woke up. Taste, touch, smell, sound, sight, everything. I always fall asleep, only way I can come back to reality. I can live out any fantasy. I built an entire world full of imaginary people and places. Sleep paralysis sucks though. Get it every time. Experience anything I wish. Ends in terror. It starts to feel empty after awhile. Everything does. Haven't been outside in 6 years.
>>
File: Linux.jpg (13 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
Linux.jpg
13 KB, 400x297
>>29859897
piss bottles i think?
>>
>>29859897
>What's the most autistic thing you do?

I collect pictures of people.
I talk to my imaginary friend once in a while
I stare at my ceiling hours on end while thinking about random stuff.
>>
>>29860070

well I mean, being able to question your points and ideas in another perspective broadens your comprehension of the matter and is a healthy thing to do for the mind.
>>
>>29863851
Yeah. I try not to do it in public but I sometimes can't control myself. People used to mock me for it a lot when I went to high school. Made me really self-conscious.
I agree that it's pointless.
>>
>>29862918
I was about to call underage
then I realised that KFP debuted 8 years ago
kill me senpai
>>
>>29863134
>>29864033

i do the same thing lads. it's partly out of boredom, and it's a little fun to get creative with what ever story you're enacting out in your mind. when i was younger it was usually influenced by vidya/movies/anime, it was fun to have my character die in a sacrificial way to save something.
>>
>>29861313
I do the same...it's sounds creepy ...I like picking my boogers and biting the skin off my lip sometimes... I'm disgusting, I know..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>29860880
first post best post
original comment commencing
>>
>>29859897
>>29860070
I do the same thing. Especially if I have just learned a new concept in school or something. I walk around in circles and pretend to explain it to someone. Also have fake debates and conversations while doing this.

Never really thought about how fucking weird that is before. d-do I actually have autism?
>>
File: 613570383.gif (2 MB, 360x265) Image search: [Google]
613570383.gif
2 MB, 360x265
>>29859897
Speak to my dogs like family, make jokes to them, ask them questions, tell them about how wickedly handsome they are and share ideas with them, cook elaborate meals for them and share my food with them only when it's healthy and safe for them have some, among other silly shit.
>>
>>29865277
That's pretty cute desu not autistic at all
>>
>>29865277
I have this gif because my doggo is the same doggo in this gif, I mean breed
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.