[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >16 >During Halloween in 2009 >Playing video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1428186532523.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1428186532523.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
>Be me
>16
>During Halloween in 2009
>Playing video games in my room
>Doorbell rings
>It's like 10 normie popular people from my high school, some cutie stacy girls.
>I tell mom to answer the door and say I'm not home
>Mom answers door
>"Oh, hello Mrs. _____ we were wondering if anon was home? We wanted to see if he wanted to come hang out and go trick or treating with us."
>"Oh sorry everyone he's not home right now."
>"I see, alright well we know he lived on this street so figured we'd stop by. Anyway thanks, have a good night."
>Mom shuts door
>I continue to stare at my TV playing video games trying not to have regrets.

I didn't ask for this, normies at my high school actually liked me and wanted to hang out with me. I remember at high school they'd talk to me and say "Anon why do you hang out with those weird anime people and emo/goth crew?" They're so weird, they're always doing martial arts and punching brick walls while simulating anime fights." and then I said

"I don't know, I just think they're fun to be around." but in reality I was massive nerd weeaboo who liked being around my own kind. The stacies at my high school actually kind of liked me and would talk with me, they knew I didn't belong with the weeb/goth/emo crowd because I was skinnier and more attractive. I didn't have that "weeb/neckbeard look" going on.

I had no interest in normie activities and life in high school, I hate sports especially football and I was overweight and didn't care for working out. The stacies were hot as fuck though I wanted to fuck them, but I knew we had nothing in common. I preferred the chubby weeb girls that were like 5/10 because I could relate to them and have conversation with them, also I find myself attracted to the chubby weeb girls. I basically lowered my standards and I didn't mind it at all, probably why I have a chubby/fat fetish towards girls now.
>>
>Normies at my high school
I fucking hate this meme
If you had the opportunity to be a normie and didn't take it you are just a faggot.
fuck off back to tumblr. You don't realize how many people would jump at the chance to have people come to there door asking for them?
Also
>Unironically liking fat girls.
>>
>>29859825
Yeah, I know I had the chance to be a normie but I had no interest in being a normie. I really enjoyed high school, I spent four years hanging out with the same people and they were amazing friends. Even if they were all autistic weeb/emo/band kids.

Also I do like chubby/fat girls, but I blame lowering my standards so much in high school. Also fuck off I'll post whatever Tumblr shit stories I want to on here. I see more cancerous Tumblr shit posted every day on /r9k/
>>
>>29859922
>They were amazing friend's
AND THATS WHY YOU DONT BELONG HERE YOU FUCKER
>>>/a/
>>>/v/
NOT R9K.
FUCK OFF
FUCK YOU
>>
>Creating a thread about your endless choice of social groups on a board known for it's main demographic being relatively friendless
>No Questions or requests, or even a topic, just boasting about your friends
Not only are you wrong to be on r9k and probably 4chan as well, you also don't know how to start a thread. Please stop shitposting and lurk more.
Sage
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.