[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every second day, in the privacy of your home, do as many push-ups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Every second day, in the privacy of your home, do as many push-ups as you can.

If you can't do full push-ups with good form, do them on your knees.

Eat protein.

You'll look and feel much better, I promise.
>>
>>29859558
We come here to complain not to try to improve ourselves baka
>>
>>29859577
That's why you will always be a virgin who doesn't get anywhere in life
>>
>>29859558
Aren't planks considered better than pushups?
>>
>>29859719
No, but planks are good too. Do both.
>>
>>29859558
lol yeah do pushups whenever you can it wont fuck up your posture i swear :^)
>>
>>29860118
>putting bullshit fake concerns I'm the backs of NEETs' minds so that they stay in their holes
>>
Orignl poster I appreciate you
>>
>>29859719
Planks are a core exercise, and push-ups are a primarily arm/shoulder/chest exercise, so they work different muscles, and one isn't inherently "better". It's like saying "aren't squats better than benching?", as if you should only do one of the two.
>>
>>29859643
Did you not read where he said he's not trying to improve himself?

Typical normie trying to shame someone who doesn't think the same way he does.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.