[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit you do that you think no one else does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1457902202410.jpg (451 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457902202410.jpg
451 KB, 1920x1200
>When I'm at home alone I will walk around giving a lecture to no one in particular about whatever topic that has been weighing heavily on my mind. This can go on for upwards of an hour.

>I play grand strategy games and narrate what's happening as if I'm the narrator for a show on history channel or something.

>If I get excited about something when I'm alone I'll make a motion as if I'm playing the drums(I've never played drums in my life). This one is weird because sometimes I catch myself doing it with people around and I realize I look like an autist.

There's probably more desu but those are the three big ones that I always wonder if I'm alone in doing. What about you robots?
>>
>>29859500
WTF, Are you me? From the future? What's it like in the future???? I literally do all three of these things exactly in these ways. Fuck.

To contribute...

>sometimes pretend there is a girl in my bedroom and I act like I am trying not to revolt them

I'm very ashamed of it,
>>
>>29859500
>>29859555

nice trips, both of you.

Do you narrate the games and give lectures out loud, or just internally? I think speaking out loud is a good healthy activity.

Can you (both) record your speeches and post them here? I think some of us would be interested to hear them.
>>
I talk to myself when I'm home alone and go days at a time without sleeping
>>
>>29859500
>>29859555
What games do you play ck2 here
>>
>>29859657
I normally just narrate internally. Sometimes I say it out loud however.
>>
>>29859657
OP here, yes I do these things out loud. Most of the time I think my ramblings wouldn't make sense to someone who isn't me. I could try to record it but honestly whatever I record isn't going to be the same as when it's just me alone. Also I have a shitty mic.

>>29859555
>sometimes pretend there is a girl in my bedroom and I act like I am trying not to revolt them

Probably not a bad habit desu anon. I'm assuming this means you are in a good habit of keeping yourself and your surroundings clean?
>>
>>29859500
I...lecture in a British accent and get really into it.
>>
>>29859740
OP again. I used to play a lot of hoi3 but it crashes a lot on my new laptop so I don't play it anymore. I do have hoi IV and I don't have any problems with it crashing, but it's just not the same. Also I play Victoria 2 a lot. More recently though, I've been playing Distant Worlds Universe and enjoying the fuck out of that.
>>
Wander around the house in the dark with a flashlight, I never turn on the bathroom lights either instead making penis shadow puppets on the ceiling when I'm taking a dump.
>>
I talk to myself when I'm driving alone. I mean, I do it anywhere but when I drive I do it so much more. No radio because I hate normie music and don't have aux so I just talk to myself instead.
>>
I totally narrate lectures to nobody in particular, especially in the car.
>>
>I sit around in a towel after my shower for minimum 2hrs, upwards to the whole day.
>I pour my whisked eggs over my bacon
>when playing Terraria, I imagine my character as an unkillable for of evil come to destroy and abuse the world to their own end
>I sleep with no blankets, but instead sleep in clothes appropriate to the temperature. This is to ensure I get up as I'm already the temperature of the room.
>>
I talk out loud when alone. Also I am not uptight and move naturally. I dislike and don't trust my parents, so I'm never the real me when around them.
>>
I tap my feet really fast as if I'm playing double bass drum pedals, even if there's no music on. I like to hear if I can keep up a rhythm. I don't know how to play the drums.

>do this everywhere
>mfw people think I have restless leg syndrome or parkinson's
>>
I feel like a special boy when I'm alone.

>I sing what I'm doing at the moment.
>If the thing gets me I grab my harmonica and blues the shit out of it.
>>
>>29859500
I spend about half an hour in the bathroom when the shower's running, but only like 5 minutes having a shower. The rest of the time I spend lying on the floor with my feet in the shower thinking about life and imagining I'm actually floating next to a waterfall. I share my apartment with a girl and I actually ended up saying I just jerk off because it seemed like a less autistic explanation.

I also piss in the sink... into the overflow drain if I can hit it.
>>
>>29860506
>I share my apartment with a girl and I actually ended up saying I just jerk off because it seemed like a less autistic explanation

What's more autistic? doing something autistic or hiding your autismo with an autistic excuse?
>>
>end sentences with "so, it's like..." with nothing to follow it up
>eat bread by tearing off one piece at a time, rolling it into a little ball, and eating it
>squeeze the straw when I'm drinking with a straw because I like how it feels better
>>
>>29860550
Good point. Ironically philosophical. I suppose everyone needs their zen time.
>>
>>29860506
What the fuck, I do the exact same shower thing. Sometimes I bring my computer into the bathroom and browse 4chan for like 30 minutes before even stepping into the shower. I like having the water running.
>>
>>29860506
I used to do this when I was in highschool. My parents had a tankless water heater so the water would stay hot for forever.
>>
File: 1468121177206.jpg (81 KB, 460x676) Image search: [Google]
1468121177206.jpg
81 KB, 460x676
>Shit you do that you think no one else does

Spend time with me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.