[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: times you've really questioned your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>beme
>be at work
>browsing 4chan mobile
>giggling to myself at some stupid meme
>coworker starts talking to me, "you know anon we always wonder what you're laughing at on your phone"
>another one pipes in, "yea you dont seem like you use social media"
>female coworker asks if i have a girlfriend
>"n-no"
>male coworker from earlier says "well yeah a i couldve told you that"
>they both chuckle
>feel dumb for the rest of the day
>>
>>29859457

If you had any balls, you would have made fun of them in return.
>>
>>29859457
Just ignore them and they'll get triggered
>>
File: 1393553389424.jpg (30 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
1393553389424.jpg
30 KB, 576x416
>>29859490
what this anon said. give as good as you get, man. take some pride in yourself and don't take that shit laying down. you're better than that.
>>
File: 1459915000062.jpg (377 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459915000062.jpg
377 KB, 960x1280
>>29859457
>>female coworker asks if i have a girlfriend

This is the part where you tell them you have a boyfriend

Then show them convincing pics of some hot dudes off Grindr or something

They instantly get jelly and want to try and fuck you

Play off like you're gay or bi with very homosexual tendencies

Tell them you could still go for the "right girl"

And then kick back while they clamor trying to prove themselves as the "right girl" and qualify for you
>>
File: fat_feel.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
fat_feel.gif
15 KB, 633x758
>>29859778
Wont work if your ugly and fat
>>
>female coworker asks how old I am
>22
>"aaw, thats too bad"
>"why?"
>"because I'm old!"
>"that's ok, I'm above the age of consent"
>as I'm walking away, I realize what I just said

Just. Kill me.
>>
>>29859832
That's actually a funny joke but of course delivery and Chadliness would make or break it.
>>
>>29859859

If it is possible to say that in a way that "works", I didn't nail it.

Also, the coworker in question was a 40 year old muslim woman, so it would be hard to pull off either way.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.