[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /r9k/ is full of children mad that they can't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Rasta Pepe.png (21 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
Rasta Pepe.png
21 KB, 477x539
>tfw /r9k/ is full of children mad that they can't get a partner
>tfw /r9k/ is full of people who believe that the 80/20 is a figment of society and not evolution
>tfw true robots realize since they cannot contribute to the progress of humanity- and that is the one propose of a human- that they are freed from obligation to civilization
>tfw there are people on this site who give a shit about normies liking them and unironically want a gf
>tfw cry baby teens have the gall to call themselves robots but actually give a shit about others

So, when did you take the black pill, and realize a purely selfish, asexual life with no moral obligations is the true robot way?
Me? Bought a plot of oak forest with my grandad's money. Had a small bungalow built there. Grow my own food, don't eat the jews shit. Don't own a car and only recently got on the grid.
Grow my own weed, go shopping at a co op once a month. Use my grandad's money but am depleting it slowly because /nobills/ and I sell weed.
/comfy/
>>
>>29859432
>true robots
*bagpipes start playing*
>>
How would your grandad feel anon?
>>
Are you in the us anon? If so what state?
>>
File: 1468020516634.jpg (865 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
1468020516634.jpg
865 KB, 608x1070
>>29859432
no one cares dude
like really taking time out of your day to challenge the main demographic of a website is really pathetic
>>
>>29859480
Pretty happy tbqfh senpai
Would always say to me that women were weak minded and selfish and to never marry. Thought he was sexist when I was younger but now all I see is wisdom. Made money from being a doctor and owning a pharmacy. Downlow loved weed too.

>>29859515
Ireland USbro

>>29859523
>normie mad at my /comfy life/
like taking time out of your day to shitpost a thread without adding anything is really pathetic XDDD
>>
>>29859566
k senpai have fun with your forest
>>
>>29859566
What's the craic?
>>
>>29859624
I already do.
Original commentoo
>>
>>29859468
gave me a nice laugh, tanks anon
>>
>>29859667
fuck all desu.
>>
>>29859703
I'll trade you gold plated soapbar for a plant
>>
File: weed.jpg (517 KB, 1382x922) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
517 KB, 1382x922
>>29859738
I would actually give you some of my spare shit (buckets, grow mix, seed, old lights ect) if it was possible. Sadly not. I'll take a bong hit in your honor my weedless friend.
>>
>>29859432
I wish I could be asexual, I just can't overcome the urges.
>>
>>29859912
I just fap and occasionally fuck a whore from the town a few miles away. After a while you get used to it senpai. Keep trying and the urges will fade.
>>
>>29859738
its easier than you would think
>>
>So, when did you take the black pill, and realize a purely selfish, asexual life with no moral obligations is the true robot way?

not possible even if you took estrogen daily and castrate yourself
loving woman is built into us
>>
>>29859432
Good job man
You seem like an interesting dude
Like a kind of dude that could be in a novel
That means you are living a good life
>>
>>29859894
Go raibh maith agat mo chara. I was kidding around anyway, I just finished a joint. There's a nice comfort in knowing other people are living the easy life here.
>>
>>29860002
>Loving women is built into us
Loving to fuck is, nobody actually loves women. That's a common myth.

>>29860008
Thanks anon.
>>
>>29859432
I don't believe anything you wrote. Post a timestamped pic of your garden and forest house if you aren't lying you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29859432
Damn dude, living the life. I want to be you, but first I need to come up with enough cash to buy some land :(
>>
>>29859966
I fap a lot too, no interest in paying a whore though, I deserve to be a virgin
>>
File: home.png (89 KB, 1085x557) Image search: [Google]
home.png
89 KB, 1085x557
>>29860194
Sorry for the poor quality man, phones on the way out. :)
>>
>>29860377
Kekked hard

Good show
>>
>>29860044
What town, dude? I'm from Dublin.
>>
>>29860744
Near silvermines in Tipp senpai
>>
>>29859566
I'm think about doing what your doing, but with a little more contact with the world. I've been looking at going to bum fuck Idaho or something. Just sounds like a better way of life for me. Take it easy Irish bro
>>
>>29861088
The dude abides, Take it handy ameribro.
>>
>>29860851
There are whores in a town that small?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.