[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hanging out in my garden reading my favorite Egyptian scrolls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
>hanging out in my garden reading my favorite Egyptian scrolls
>about to make aqua vitae when I see a sexy picture of Hathor
>realize that I'm all out of clean tunics to venere into
>have to go to the market to get more
>sun is really bright
>at the linen stall, see a QTIII.I.IV
>holyvenusthatbutt.marblebust
>get up courage to say a line to her
>are you related to the emperor because I want to ela gobble your ass
>she doesn't hear me. Which is good because Elagabalus died last year
>I speak up "you must be related to the sky God because Uranus is divine"
>she looks at me like I'm a Christian
>run back home without clean tunics
>look for people to do pedastry with
>>
>>29859328
whoever posted this

ur a fucking god lmaoooo thank you <3

had to ss to show my department rofl <33 GOD BLESS YOU

love,
artemis
isis
cleopatra-aphrodite-wannabe
>>
>>29859328
That was indeed pretty awesome. Too bad Elagabalus was actually a degenerate faggot who loved the cock so much that his own grandma had him killed.
>>
Yall a bunch of vestal virgins
>>
>>29859840
This 10000 times.
Commentitoriianlor
>>
File: mewmew.png (329 KB, 632x381) Image search: [Google]
mewmew.png
329 KB, 632x381
>>29859328
>>29860685
LMAO

you don't understand.

i can't stop laughing at op's post + vestal virgins. i've been dying since morning. this has been the absolute best thread on 4chan, thank you.

you are my forever favorite person in the world and op if i ever see you i am going to hug u 2 death !!!!!!!! LOLAS;LDKFJLKASDF;JAHH
>>
File: mew.png (190 KB, 533x835) Image search: [Google]
mew.png
190 KB, 533x835
tfw no robot friends to get hype and perform eleusinian rituals with
>>
Time for solar adorations
>>
IVST

CARTHAGO ESTE ORIGINAL COMMENTVS
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.