[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuckqueaning/Reverse Cucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: drunk.jpg (289 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
drunk.jpg
289 KB, 618x800
>tfw my fantasy is to marry an uppity white soccermom (no kids)
>bring home random hotter women and fuck them in front of her as she cries watching it
>force her to suck my dick with the other woman's dew all over it
>fuck the other woman in the ass and force wife to suck my dick after it
>force wife to eat out the other woman and lick her feet, eat her ass
>get a permanent mistress as a maid at our home to humiliate and dominate wife with daily

Who here /cuckqueaning/
>>
Huhh it's possible many women could deeply enjoy that but pic related makes me feel like you're a monster...
>>
>>29859416
I just think that woman in the pic is really cute crying.
But yea, I'd prefer it if my wife both enjoyed it and showed a bit of legitimate suffering with the whole predicament.
>>
>>29859281
Yeah I looked it up because the cuck meme kind of vaguely interested me but didn't quite do the trick. Found some great stuff, look up "mean girls rule!" On literotica
>>
Come on guys, more people must be interested in this!
>>
>>29860429
I really can't imagine myself doing anything like that.
I think most of us are resigned that this is what's gonna happen TO us, actually.
>>
>>29859281
>>29860429

You are forgetting one thing

>wife can divorce you at any time
>courts will give her everything
>>
>>29860653
yea, getting married is much like buying stocks, it can go to hell real fast, but cucking is always kind of voluntary on the side of the cucked
>>
With any kind of cucking, the humiliation part just never made sense to me.

I've had fantasies about sharing gfs before, and to me it's more like...don't you want the person you love, to have the experience of pleasure beyond what one person can provide?

Unfortunately though people make it all about "power" and its easy for what should be a relaxing and pleasurable situation to turn into one about who respects who, who is strong and who is weak, and other bullshit that just ruins some physical fun.

But man...what I wouldn't give for a gf that cares about my pleasure enough, that she'd invite a trusted friend or two to come over, tie me up, and melt my brain with orgasms.
>>
>>29859281
I have read some blogs about it, it's really hot.
>>
>>29861032
It's all about the BDSM life and that life is all about humiliation and power and slavery
>>
>>29861032
Sex is not like an opiate, anon. Domination is inherent to sex

"Everything in this world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
>>
Infinity chan has a cuckquean board with a lot of actual girls on it. Hot stuff tbf.
>>
>>29861199
>"Everything in this world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
that's a very cool quote.
Maybe I should pick up House of Cards
>>
>>29859281
It's fucking great but to be realistic it's a chad-tier fetish. Robots are in no position to be cucking anyone, so the immersion always gets ruined for me as soon as I think about it.
>>
>>29861299
Unless you're motherfucking filthy rich
Which I'm not. I'm working on it.
>>
>>29861199
>Domination is inherent to sex

Only if that's what you genuinely believe.
Sex is whatever you want it to be.
>>
>>29861382
you sound like a massive numale cuck, though that's not a surprise given you literally admitted to being a cuck further up in the thread.
>>
>>29859281
I fantasize about a dominant lesbian bullying me after I turn down her advances and fucking my boyfriend just to spite me.
>>
>>29861407

Fantasizing is not the same as acting on it.

All I've done is wax philosophical about it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.